How long do you stay at a sex club when there is very little sex happening?

NWUSHorny

I’ll give it up to two hours of nothing happening. But during that time, I will have been on my phone hunting for some thing outside, whether to invite them to the baths or head over to his place. But even if it is slow at the tubs, I won’t leave unless I know there is something better waiting for me elsewhere. You never know when that perfect pig may show up unexpectedly! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DallasPozzible said:

Absolutely. I often find the slow nights are easier to get things started. 

That is definitely true here, once the blue ballers reach a critical mass of 25-30% of the people there it gets difficult to start anything and impossible to keep the ball rolling if you do find someone to fuck with. I know this isn't as true in cities that have active casual sex scenes, like Dallas (at least it did back in the 90's when I lived there).

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

That is definitely true here, once the blue ballers reach a critical mass of 25-30% of the people there it gets difficult to start anything and impossible to keep the ball rolling if you do find someone to fuck with. I know this isn't as true in cities that have active casual sex scenes, like Dallas (at least it did back in the 90's when I lived there).

I lived in Dallas from 2006-2014...it was a bit hit-or-miss, IMHO.  If you got in with a good crowd, you could get some regular action going, though.

Not quite sure how it is since I've left, but I know Midtown Spa is closed for good - that was the one that had more sex happening; always found Club Dallas to be more twink/tweaker.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I lived in Dallas from 2006-2014...it was a bit hit-or-miss, IMHO.  If you got in with a good crowd, you could get some regular action going, though.

Not quite sure how it is since I've left, but I know Midtown Spa is closed for good - that was the one that had more sex happening; always found Club Dallas to be more twink/tweaker.  

I've never lived or visited anywhere else that was like cities in the PNW and on up the coast into Canada. I wasn't going to the baths yet when I lived in Dallas, but I had no problem finding casual fucks. I moved from there to Denver, which is where I started going to the baths and had a phenomenal amount of casual sex in the 9 years I lived there. I moved from Denver to Portland, and found myself spending what felt like all of my free time looking for sex but getting very little (like twice as much time as Denver but if I was lucky only getting a quarter of the hookups), so it was quite a shock to me when I moved here. Prior to 2020 I usually traveled for work during the week, so I was able to satisfy my needs that way (unless I got stuck working on projects in OR, WA, AK or BC), but being stuck here for months on end has proven to be quite a challenge. I have frequently found myself frustrated and running out the time limits on my stays since the 1st bath reopened in 2021.

I’ve always kinda trusted my instincts and the energy. It’s more of feel and observation. If you got to a spot, and there’s a bunch of dudes with dour, holier than tho looks on their face, that non-sexual energy is gonna rub if on other guys. It only takes a few guys to throw the entire place off.

If I go, and dudes are cool, even if they aren’t into me sexually, I feel eventually someone/somebodies gonna come my way cause guys don’t want to be left out of the fun. 

• Upvote 2

I always stay to the end.

Most times I have had the most fun on a quieter night when the small group are usually not the 'posers' and are looking for fun, and do not have non-existent standards.  Also, It is just good to wander around and survey the menu.

Like going to a slow film or play, why spend the money and not stay to the end of the show.  It could have a surprise (happy) ending!

• Like 3

Fewer people often means more fun. Because people tend to take/fuck what is available and do not have the „when will my prince arrive Syndrom.“ At least I piss in a glass and shower with it in a cabin by myself to leave my DNA in the sexclub. So my rule is to stay until I shot one load (at least).