Best Visit to a Gay Sex Venue Stats Polls

NWUSHorny

Fucks given/taken  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How many unique assholes were penetrated by your cock or how many unique cocks were inside your asshole? If you flip fucked with some, they would count twice, once for each position.

2. 2. Loads given? (total bottoms should answer 0)

3. 3. Loads taken (total tops should answer 0)

What were your best ever stats for fucks given and/or taken, loads deposited/taken. I wanted to try to correlate it with how long the visit was, and how many times you have achieved similar results, but the maximum number of questions is apparently 3 so please add the length of visit and how many times you were have been able to accomplish it in the comments with your numbers.

I see I also messed up and missed adding the 0 option for loads taken, so I guess tops will not be able to respond, unless a moderator can correct my mistake.

Edited by drscorpio
The poll has been fixed
  • Like 1

I've easily fucked or been fucked by more than 30 guys on many occasions at a sex venue. I have also given 7 loads on multiple occasions when I was younger and taken 7 confirmed loads in my ass on a few occasions. I don't think any of these really great visits for me lasted more the 5 hours and would estimate that most of them were around 4 hours. Fortunately for me, I have achieved this level of hedonism more than 10 times so I'm going to leave my answer for number of repeats at 10.

The way I interpreted the question is, as it applies to the last time we were at some fuckjoint where there were plenty of Holes to rut/Breed in. 

The answer to that question (in my case) would be greater, since I don't Breed in every Hole I rut in.  At this point in my life, I'm usually good for 3 loads in a night, but more than that is unlikely.  I do, however, rut in more Holes than that, whenever I hit the fuckjoints; that could easily be a dozen.  While pumping my Sperm up a Hole is, by definition, a deeper and more intense experience, eating, rutting in numerous Holes is always a big part of a night spent in the fuckjoints.  

Interesting poll, NWUSHorny - thanks !!

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

Only 12 people have responded, but it is starting to look like I'm a big slut

Some of us need a little time to respond - and yes, it does.  Apparently, even over the ether we can recognize and honor our fellow Pigs 👿

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The way I interpreted the question is, as it applies to the last time we were at some fuckjoint where there were plenty of Holes to rut/Breed in.

Surely 'best visit' refers to largest number of fucks and loads as the options are numerical. My best time might not have been the greatest number of cocks and holes though 😎

• Upvote 1

My BEST stats were MAL 2020 (right before all the shutdowns).  I attended a horsemarket party, then spent the rest of the weekend giving and taking loads. I am a total whore and love it.  I gave many loads that weekend, but took 10 for every load I gave!  My hole was sore, but happy!  I took "best visit" to mean the overall weekend, as there were many individual scenes that were not related, but still added to my overall experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Surely 'best visit' refers to largest number of fucks and loads as the options are numerical. My best time might not have been the greatest number of cocks and holes though 😎

Since I love sex in an orgy situation, largest number of fucks and loads are going to be my measure. You can have really great sex one to one, but as far as I'm concerned there is nothing better than a dog pile type orgy that goes on for at least a couple of hours. Some of the guys at the will highly skilled, some will be mediocre and few will have no chemistry with you what so ever, but I can't think of a better way to wike away a few hours.

3 hours ago, phukhole said:

My BEST stats were MAL 2020 (right before all the shutdowns).  I attended a horsemarket party, then spent the rest of the weekend giving and taking loads. I am a total whore and love it.  I gave many loads that weekend, but took 10 for every load I gave!  My hole was sore, but happy!  I took "best visit" to mean the overall weekend, as there were many individual scenes that were not related, but still added to my overall experience.

I'm certainly not going to take issue with including an entire weekend, for me, that would simply put me in the sluttiest bucket for all 3 questions.

Maybe I should post a poll to see how many of us have reached triple digits over the course of a weekend. If you count Friday night to Sunday afternoon, it's not that difficult to hit.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

At this point in my life, I'm usually good for 3 loads in a night, but more than that is unlikely. 

Unfortunately this is true of me at this point as well. I did manage to breed 15 holes over the course of 5 days this summer, including 4 on the last day, but at 53 it felt like a major accomplishment.

I take no issue with the pigs that want to sample every hole and/or pole at the orgy before they cum. Isn't that the entire point of going to a fuckjoint? I actually regret that I didn't hit an actual fuck joint until I was 30, I can only imagine the contribution I could have made in my 20's (although I'm sure there were at least a few guys that went home from the cruise parks with very tired holes long before I hit my 1st fuckjoint).

Edited by NWUSHorny

Single party total was 41 - mix of total tops, vers and only a few total bottoms.  Weekend total I’ve hit triple digits twice. Usually, it’s closer to 50 for non-events, but IML and MAL have both been good to me over the years!  Palm Springs Leather Pride, Halsted Market Days, Ft Lauderdale Pig Week and Southern Decadence get honorable mentions too. 

• Upvote 1

I based mine numbers on an average as I never really kept a tally before. But that all changes now moving forward.  I'm going to a sex party tomorrow night and I'm ready to have my ass filled and hopefully have it looking like a glazed donut by the time the night is over. I really hope to hit double digits in loads. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, phukhole said:

Single party total was 41 - mix of total tops, vers and only a few total bottoms.  Weekend total I’ve hit triple digits twice. Usually, it’s closer to 50 for non-events, but IML and MAL have both been good to me over the years!  Palm Springs Leather Pride, Halsted Market Days, Ft Lauderdale Pig Week and Southern Decadence get honorable mentions too. 

I must be an extreme slut, living in Denver through most of my 30's, I considered it to be a normal Friday or Saturday night to go to the tubs and fuck 25-30 guys and get fucked by 5 to 10. So a slightly better than normal Friday and Saturday night, plus a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon could easily put me into triple digits.

• Piggy 2

3 hours ago, Latinbtm9764 said:

Saturday night I was at a sex party in LA. The place was crowded with men. I took my position and counted close to 2 dozen men trying my hole and left with probably 6 loads. My ass still feel a little sore this morning 😏 

That's hot. I usually have really good luck visiting LA.

• Like 1