Massive Cocks... for our British members

onlyraw

For our British friends (or others who can get BBC Channel 4

There was a "fascinating" review of the upcoming Channel 4 show  My Massive Cock (the latest addition to Channel 4’s Truth and Dare season celebrating the channel’s 40th anniversary, though they style it My Massive ****)  that was reviewed in the Oct 25 issue of The Guardian

sorry I cant see the show..... this review made it see VERY worthwhile

[think before following links] https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/oct/25/my-massive-cock-review-channel-4

I hope some of our British friends will let is know more details.  From this review it seems that most of guys are straight and having problems finding sex partners.... clearly they are limiting their search as I am sure they would find LOTS  of guys on here who would relish the challenge.....

5 hours ago, onlyraw said:

There was a "fascinating" review of the upcoming Channel 4 show  My Massive Cock (the latest addition to Channel 4’s Truth and Dare season celebrating the channel’s 40th anniversary, though they style it My Massive ****)  that was reviewed in the Oct 25 issue of The Guardian

sorry I cant see the show..... this review made it see VERY worthwhile

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/oct/25/my-massive-cock-review-channel-4

I hope some of our British friends will let is know more details.  From this review it seems that most of guys are straight and having problems finding sex partners.... clearly they are limiting their search as I am sure they would find LOTS  of guys on here who would relish the challenge.....

There’s a lot of cock shown, but Channel 4 is no stranger to a penis or a vagina. They’ve had a dating show called Naked Attraction running since 2016 in which potential dates are completely naked when they’re picked. The first thing the picker sees is their genitals. Then gradually more is revealed as those potential dates are whittled down. As usual with Channel 4 sex documentaries, of which there are a lot (they’re very fond of hookers and brothels), My Massive Cock featured the usual fig leaf of “investigation” to deflect any sense of titillation, though I can’t imagine anyone is fooled. All of which makes me sound negative about C4’s output, which I’m not. The recent show about a working class brothel in the north was a hoot. And I do like how gay and Lesbian participants feature just as prominently as straights in Naked Attraction

Edited by RawPlug
Addition

6 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Just a quick correction for those looking for this show. There are two separate TV stations in the UK: “BBC Four” and “Channel 4”. Confusing- I know! This show was aired on Channel 4, which is entirely independent of the BBC- yes, that’s right, we do have TV stations in the UK that operate outside Auntie’s control!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Upvote 1

Great content! I watched an episode of Naked Attraction on YouTube recently. It was very interesting. It's nice to see some broadcasters are not shying away from sex or genitalia. We all have them and we all do it - so it's nice to see even if it is a different approach.

17 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Just a quick correction for those looking for this show. There are two separate TV stations in the UK: “BBC Four” and “Channel 4”. Confusing- I know! This show was aired on Channel 4, which is entirely independent of the BBC- yes, that’s right, we do have TV stations in the UK that operate outside Auntie’s control!

Thanks for the correction - I hate people to think I was a tease sending them to the wrong place