The Master and his slaves.

The cellar is dark. It's a large empty void that shares the footprint of the large victorian house above. The only illumination is from four wall mounted bare bulbs that are shielded by frosted glass and security cages but, they are very low wattage and fail to make much impression in the ambient gloom.  A single 6" heating pipe, just above ground level, runs around the entire room. It emitts enough heat to sustain the the beings that reside permanently here, without making it too comfortable.  At one end space is a metal staircase that leads up to the world they once inhabited and at the other a partician, a stud wall with an entrance to washing facilities, toilets, wash basins and showers.  Despite the gloom, the cellar is spotlessly clean and dry. The walls and ceiling are white and the whole floor area is tiled. Various iron fittings, rings and hooks adorn the walls with steel chains with nylon ropes attached randomly at various levels. There is no daylight and no visible attachment to the outside world. A dozen large metal cages each separated from the next by 3ft gaps are located along the centre of the space and parallel to the stud wall and the stairs.  Each cage has a basic single bed, a chair and small cabinet. 

Only seven of the cages are occupied at moment. Whilst, from the outside, this would appear to be place that no one would willingly want to spend a large part of their life here, the occupants would not, at least on the surface (if you pardon the pun) want to be anywhere else. 

I am one of them. I have been here for what I believe is about two years. Its difficult to judge exactly how long. The are no time pieces or calendars allowed and no communication with the outside world is permitted. I don't miss not knowing whats happening in the outside world. It does not concern me and I am perfectly content with my life here. I knew exactly what I was doing when I voluntarily agreed to come here. The life I would have, what I would be required to do, what was expected of me and have done to me. 

I'd been searching for a permanent, suitable position for a a number years before seeing the message on an Internet site that's a hub for people with various perverted interests and tastes including, depraved sexual acts, body modifications and introducing like minded people to each other. The add read something like:

'Permanent slave required to join dominant masters stable. Applicants must be willing to forfeit all freedoms and complete devotion to the master and his guests is required.  You will relocate to the masters residence permanently. You will be poz or willing to covert and possibly modified. Please note that this is a serious undertaking and once you've given yourself to the master you are completely owned and controlled by him and your position is irreversible. If you wish to apply having given careful consideration to the above email; .............mail.com'

As far as I can remember that was the message. I had emailed Master immediately and waited patiently for a reply. I waited a couple of days and was considering sending another message when I received an email asking if, on reflection,  I was still interested.  My heart was pounding with excitement as I replied that I was. He told me he would need to meet me in person at a neutral location, that he would decide on, a week from today and that I should bring with me proof of identification. He would give me more details of what he was looking for and what would be required of me If I were suitable. If there was a mutual agreement he would impose a cooling off period when I could make my final decision. Once I had done so there was no turning back. If I decided to be his slave I would be committed to him forever.  If I decided I didn't, that would be fine,  but I could never re-apply. 

*****To be continued**** 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

****2****

The week preceding my meeting with The Master seemed like forever.  I was in a constant state of excitement.  My dick didn't stop dripping for the whole week.  I'd been longing for an arrangement like this for as long as I could remember. I'd always felt like I needed to completely owned, dominated and used by men. It was my destiny. To have someone to have me do their bidding without question and and make decisions for me. So I wouldn't have to think, just do. I realised that some of the things I would have to do might be unpleasant and maybe painful.  I was HIV negative. I had had bareback sex as a bottom since my early teens and now at 24 I was still negative but, I now knew I would, if accepted by The Master,  be HIV positive. I'd never been careful and wondered if it was some sort of destiny that I had remained negative until now. In my younger years I had been concerned about being infected but still carried on letting men fuck me bareback. Now, I actually wanted to be infected. To carry a man's seed his infection.

The day finally came. I remember it was a Thursday in early May. He told me to meet him at a hotel on the outskirts of Birmingham. I lived in North London at the time and travelled up in my own car. He hadn't said where he lived or was travelling from and I thought it impertinent to ask. I left early which just as well as there were road works on the M1 and the M6. I still arrived in good time and made my way to the bar and ordered a coffee.  We had arranged to meet at midday but, by 12.15 he hadn't shown up, or so I thought. I'd started to wonder if he was just a fantasist.  There are so many time wasters on the dating apps and sites I maybe he was just another one. I was feeling so nervous, apprehensive, desperate and horny I would have sat there all day. Finally at 1pm I saw a large bearded man walk up to the bar and order coffee.  He looked over and un-smiling gave me a nod. He had very short cropped hair, his beard was neat and well trimmed and he had dark brown eyes, so dark the pupils could be distinguished from the iris. He was over six feet tall and had a large build. Dressed in a casual jacket and jeans. He bought the coffee over. He had bought me a cup as well which surprised me. I thanked him as he sat down and for the first time he smiled. He told me had been sitting in his car outside to see if I would have second thoughts and leave. He explained he had done this many times. Some guys would turn up and leave after a short time.  His reasoning was if they went after such a short time they probably didn't have the commitment he was looking for. I noticed he was quite well spoken, not posh, but with no obvious accent.  We spoke at length about what he was looking for in a slave and asked if I thought I was the right temperament and willing to surrender my life to him. 

***To be Continued***

Edited by BadBob
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

*****3****

I convinced him that I was serious and sincere regarding my intentions to become a completely subservient slave, owned, used and willing to be trained and adapted to meet his needs and desires. I confirmed my HIV status and he confirmed that I would be converted, as he and all his slaves were poz. The men who visited were also positive and some had slaves of there own who were likewise. We had been talking for almost an hour when he told me he had booked a room at the hotel.  When he said this I became exited but then slightly deflated when he said just wish to visually examine me to see if I was suitable and that nothing was going to happen between us until I had completed the cooling off period at which time, if I was still committed to joining I would initiated. Once in the room he told me to remove my clothes and stand naked infront of him. I did as commanded. I looked at me from the front then told me to slowly turn around slowly.  I felt self conscious, vulnerable and embarrassed as I let him explore my body with his eyes. When my back was towards him he told me to bend forward and pull my buttocks apart. I'd done this many times in front of guys who had their cock ready to plough my hole but, in front of this fully clothed man I felt even more embarrassed than I had before. I thought he might want to explore me physically but he made no move to do so and made no comment about me other than to say I would need to remove all body hair and shave my head if I decided to continue with the process.  I could leave now and he would be in contact in a few weeks. He then left the room. I presumed I was suitable as he hadn't said anything detrimental or negative and told me to shave.

It was only after the door closed that I realised my cock had been dripping.  There was a string of precum from the tip of my cock down to knee height and several spots on the carpeted floor. He must have seen this but I had no idea I had been dripping. I quickly dressed and left the room and drove home.

The following weeks seemed to drag and again I wondered if he would contact me. I was more convinced than ever that this was what I was meant for, my destiny. I masterbated furiously, fantasising about what he would do to me and my new life, daily. As each day passed I became a little fretful that he wouldn't contact me again.  Maybe I wasn't suitable for his needs at all. I knew I wasn't unattractive.  24 years old, blond, slim and fit but, maybe he had wanted someone more muscular. Someone he could put to work in some way. On the last day of June I found a message in my in box from The Master. He asked if I was still interested in committing myself to him. I replied immediately saying that I was ready and had no doubts. He replied saying that I should sell everything I owned and give the money away to someone who needed it or a charity.  I wouldn't need to bring clothes other than what I was wearing and be prepared to join him in two weeks time.  He would be in touch with more details nearer the time. He reminded me to be hairless and suggested being waxed as it lasted longer and gave much better results than shaving.  

I sold my car and the few meagre possessions I owned and gave them to an old neighbour.  I know she struggled to keep her flat warm and had no income other than her pension. I just put the money through her door the night before I was leaving with no note of indication of who the money was from. The Master had contacted me a few days before with the details and final arrangements and I had gone to a local place that advertised waxing. I have to say I was a little surprised how much waxing hurt but, the results were fantastic.  The back and front of my torso, my cock, balls, arse crack and legs were as smooth as a babies bum. I went to the barber and got him to go as short as he could with the clippers then went home and wet shaved my head. I was ready for my new life. 

He had told me to be outside my address at 9.30am and that I would be collected by someone else.  That the journey would take a number hours and that I would be sedated for the journey. I was about to ask why, then thought better of it. My place was not to ask questions or question anything I was told, just to agree and obey. I didn't want to jeopardise my position before it began.

So, at 9.25 I closed the door to the flat I had lived in for five years and the life I was leaving behind. 

At exactly 9.30 a brand new blue van pulled up outside and the passenger window lowered. The guy the front was about my age with a shaven head. I guessed he must be a fellow slave. He told me get in the back which I did. The van was windowless and had a mattress on the floor. In a small crate was a  bottle off water and a pill jar. My instructions were to take both capsules from the jar with the water. I did so then lay on the mattress.  At first I didn't feel anything but eventually fell asleep. 

The next thing I remember was waking up in a small single bed covered in a fleece blanket. Next to me sat a young man, probably eighteen or nineteen sitting in a comfortable looking armchair.  He smiled and asked what I would like to drink.  I had arrived.

**To be continued **

Edited by BadBob
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 5

Very hot story. The idea of someone surrendering their life to another man, allowing him to control every aspect of their life, acting as the center of their universe, is a hot concept. I'm excited to see where this goes. 

yeah, I'd never do something like that in reality - surrender to someone completely - or ask someone to surrender to me; but fiction is fiction and for me it must be somehow "extreme". 

Even if, about surrendering to others, many times it happens and you do not even realize it: "don't sing in the car", "do not listen to music while sitting at the table with me around", etc... There are small things that a person can do to you but in the end they force you to deny your true self. 

So, at this point, it's really better to have someone saying "if you want me, give me your whole life". At least you know to surrender or escape! 

Can't deny it dude: I'm fantasizing to see the guy of "no music, no pets, don't sing in the car"... Shaved and caged, possibly with penis locked, no internet no church nothing... Just to service a master and be used as a sex toy.

****4****

I slept on an off for the next few hours and when I awoke fully I realised I was completely naked under the fleece blanket. The young man who had brought me tea earlier had been replaced by an older man, possibly in his late forties or early fifties. He was very thin and although his head was shaved it was fairly obvious that his hair had receded anyway as the skin on his skull was very smooth. He was wearing a white cotton one piece gown tied at the waist with thin cord. He smiled and asked if I was ready to get up. He said I could shower if I liked and he would get me a gown. He lead me through into an adjacent bathroom and stood and watched as I showered with a slight grin on his face. I felt much more awake now as he handed me a towel. He told me that The Master would expect to see me when I was ready. I said I was ready and the man smirked at me and looked me up and down as I placed the gown over my head and tied the cord around my waist. He lead me past the room I had been in to a large gothic looking wooden door and pushed it open. This lead into short corridor and at the end was a matching door. The man told me to wait and knocked on the door. It was a few seconds before I heard The Masters voice shout "Come" The man entered and said "The new man is here sir. He has showered" The Master said "Good bring him in.

Obviously I don't want to be disturbed for the rest of the evening five"  The man replied "Sir" The man, who I now believed to called 'Five' stepped aside and waved me inside the room. It was a huge room with large floor to ceiling windows a desk and chair and the biggest bed I have ever seen. The room was warm and tastefully decorated.  The Master stood un-smiling looking at me. "Are you refreshed" I replied "Yes sir, thank you sir" His eyes were on me, looking up and down. I was nervous, afraid and not a little turned on. He told me that he was pleased I had decided to become his property and that he was going to initiate me now. I knew what this meant, I just didn't think it would be immediately on my arrival. He had told me the rules and what would be expected of me in great detail during the two times I had met him and in the various emails I had received. He said "You will be called 7" You will forget the name you were called before you came here and never say it again,  do you understand " I said "Yes Sir" He crossed to the side of the bed and told me to take off the gown. I was hard now, my cock was making a tent in the front of the cloth. He said "I see your ready, we might have to something about that " I removed the gown over my head and stood with it and the cord belt in my hand. His eyes narrowed and he shouted at me to drop it. I was shocked by the volume and the aggressive tone of his voice and my hardon wavered slightly.  When he spoke again his voice was back to its normal volume and tone. "Come here" I walked across to where he stood and he reached forward and cupped my testicles in his hands. My cock which had become fully hard again leaked a little precum on his hand as he did so. He remarked how nice an smooth my sack was and I thanked him for the compliment. He sqeezed by balls quite hard and pulled them downward and I gasped. He smirked and told me, that like the rest of my body they belonged to him now and he could do whatever he wanted with them. My eyes were watering as I answered in the affirmative. He smiled removed hand then slapped my balls hard. Then pain shot through my body and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. As I recovered the master was removing his own gown. I was physically shocked to see the size of his cock. It was at least ten may twelve inches long and as thick as my arm. His body was extremely hairy and his huge balls hung low. He was in reasonably good shape but had the start of a belly. "Suck my dick he commanded"  I got down and took him in my mouth.  I had to stretch my lips to get him inside. He rammed his cock down my throat cutting off the air supply and held it there, his hands on the back of my head. I told myself not to struggle, to just let it happen. I was his property to dispose of as he wish but, eventually the natural instinct to struggle took over and I tried to push myself away from him. It was useless, I couldn't escape,  then suddenly he pulled out of me. I was still chocking and I was coughing up saliva and mucus. He turned away unconcerned at my state and walked to the desk. He pulled open a drawer and removed a bottle containing a clear fluid and walked back towards me. I could see that his cock had swelled and was completely erect.  With his cock out of the way his balls looked even bigger.  "On the edge of the bed, face down" He commanded. My own cock had shrivelled to nothing after nearly being chocked to death and the thought of his enormous member tearing me apart.  "Remember you wanted this. I'm your master now. You belong to me. To use and dispose of at my will. Once my seed is in you'll be pregnant for the rest of your life" I was truly scared, shaking with fear but, he was right. I had and still wanted this. Wanted him to breed me with his huge cock and impregnate me. I felt the cold lube on my hole, a small mercy, as he could have just fucked me dry. His thick fingers were inside me now coating the inner surface of hole with lube. I felt something else enter me now, it was the nozzle of the lube container. I felt the cold fluid being sqeezed into my hole followed by a couple of his fingers.  I did my best to relax my hole, letting my sphincter be stretched beyond normal limits. I felt another finger join the other two. I was actually starting to enjoy this and let out a small sigh. This was a mistake.  I wasn't supposed to enjoy it. I was there to be enjoyed. He removed his fingers and picked up my smock to wipe his hands on then threw it back on the floor. "This is it boy, your mine forever" I felt the head of his cock on the rim of my hole then he pushed himself into me. My arse was being stretched beyond its limit of elasticity. As he pushed in further the soft yielding flesh of my guts felt like it was being torn to shreds. The pain was immense. He continued to push on regardless of the cries now coming from my mouth.  I began clawing at the bed trying to move forward and away from the huge invader I was impaled on but there was no escape. He was up to the hilt now. I could feel the mass of his pubic hair between my freshly waxed arse cheeks. "There you have it all now" He said. He held it there for some time allowing my body to adjust to his size. Then he began moving slowly. Just short slow movements at first, not pulling all the way but still deeply penetrating me. He moved like this for a while,  slowly moving further in and out with each stroke. My body had started to become accustomed his large member. It was still uncomfortable and I couldn't imagine it ever would be comfortable but, I had voluntarily given myself to him and I would endeavour to gladly give myself to him in this way whenever he wanted me. After ten minutes or so he began to fuck me properly.  Sliding his cock all the way out then all the way back inside me as deeply as he could.  A few minutes more and he began to pick up the pace. He got faster and faster and after fifteen to twenty minutes he was ramming himself into me. There was no doubt that he had done some damage to the deep flesh inside me, tearing the soft tissue. When he came he would certainly inseminate me with his toxic cum. The thought of this turned me on massively. He fucked hard me for at least three quarters of an hour then I could hear his breathing deepen and he fucked even harder. I could tell he was close. It felt like he was ramming his cock in me even harder and deeper when suddenly he shouted and filled me with his huge beautiful load. It must have been huge because I could feel it inside me as his cock pumped it in. I could feel his cock spasm as it pumped. I knew He had gifted me. I could feel his seed entering my blood stream.  Soon his seed would be in every organ of my body, every cell, changing me forever,  making me even more his. His cock kept pumping seed into me for a few minutes before he lay still on top of me. He stayed like this for a short time before sliding himself out of me. As he pulled out there was a slopping sound and I felt his juice pour from my arse and over my balls.  He rolled off me and lay beside me. His cock was coated in his sperm and my blood. He looked at me and finally smiled.  "You're definitely mine now, clean my cock" Greedily  took his still semi hard cock in my mouth and cleaned every last drop of his seed from him. 

***To be continued ***

Edited by BadBob
  • Like 11
  • Piggy 7

*****5*****

My arse was sore but, I felt good knowing I'd been given The Masters seed and his sperm was at work in my body. He was very gentle and even tender afterwards,  kissing and caressing me. I thought how kind he was now. Maybe, now I had given myself to him, he would treat me well and prove to be a considerate and kind master. I couldn't have been more wrong.

However,  on my first night he appeared to be the perfect gentleman. I spent the whole night with him. Not long after he had bred me he was hard again and I took the initiative and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking and sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, paying particular attention to the glans underneath the large domed head and cupping his enormous balls in my hand. It didn't take long before he was grunting and filling my mouth with a huge load,  that was so large it actually filled my mouth completely before I swallowed it down. He had a huge sexual appetite and fucked me twice more that night, filling my guts full of his cum. 

The following morning, it must have been fairly early as the sun was just rising in the June sky, there was a knock on the door. The Master told whoever it was to come in. An unfamiliar slave entered. He was carrying a tray with The Masters breakfast on it. The Master looked at me dispassionately and said "Go" I was taken aback that someone who had been so attentive, kind and considerate during the night could now appear so cold. However,  I realised I was a slave and now he had used me to pleasure him, he was finished with me for now. I picked up the gown, stained with his seed and my blood and placed it on me and tied the cord around my waist.  The new slave led me to the door of The Masters bed chamber (I learned later that this was the term the other slaves used) he then turned and bowed before leaving the room. I did the same or though hadn't been aware that this was the usual way to honor him. 

The slave told me he was number five. He looked at the staining on my gown and said he would get a clean replacement when he had shown me my accommodation and showered. He was a friendly young man, a little younger than me with fair skin and deep blue eyes.  He was, I thought, quite beautiful. He lead me back the way I had come the night before through the two large doors and into a landing, down two flights of stairs and into a lobby.  There were a number of doors leading grand looking, well decorated rooms. He opened a door that was closed with a card key, that he'd removed from a pocket in his gown. The door opened into another large room with several large sofa's, padded platforms, plinths and a set wooden stocks. I guessed this was for when The  Master was entertaining his guests while they used his slaves. On the other side of this room was another large door and beyond that, once opened,  again with the card key, a metal staircase leading to a cellar. Five explained that this was where I was to live with the other slaves. There were cages set in a row with numbers on painted plaques on the side of each one. I guessed mine was number seven. I saw other slaves cleaning the floors and making and changing bedding. As I descended the stairs they all looked up and me, eyes drawn to the stains on my clothing.  As I reached the floor they all approached and greeted me. Each telling me their name, their number. They told they told me how long they had been here and most seemed happy enough. Number five told me that as long as we did whatever The Master wanted we were fairly well treated though obviously we were considered by him and his friends to be objects rather than human beings. I had never thought this would be the case but, on reflection,  it seemed obvious. He said we had to sleep in cages so that there was chance of us messing with each other. Sex between slaves was forbidden and considered a very serious breach of trust. 

Punishment for any breach of regulations was severe but this, together with failing to perform a duty, comply with an order, assaulting another slave, saying anything inappropriate to The Master or his guests or trying to leave were the most serious offences and carried the harshest penalties. I asked what the penalties were and five gave me a fearful look. He told me being beaten or whipped by The Master infront of  the other slaves to encourage discipline was not unknown but rare. Another punishment was called riding the steak. There is a large wooded steak in the floor, about four feet tall. It is perhaps six inches across and the steak itself is surrounded by a wooded frame. The offender is tied to the wooden frame by the hands and feet and the steak inserted into his arse.  The weight of the offender and gravity force the steak slowly and deeply into his body. The pain, as you can imagine,  excruciating. Apparently the master has only ever used this once as it ruins the arse forever and slave is useless for fucking afterwards.  Lesser punishments are long periods or permanent fitting of a cock cage as some of his guests don't think a slave should show any pleasure whatever they have to endure. One of the older slaves has been castrated. But, it was done to him before he came here. He has also had his tongue removed.  Apparently he tried to escape from the service of another master and then shouted abuse at that master when he was detained.

I must have looked shocked, I certainly felt it. Five put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He told me that I must understand that we have willingly surrendered ourselves. Our bodies, our minds,  our lives for men to use us. We wanted this and now we have to accept it. We know the rules and what happens if we break them. As long as we do as we are told and serve The Master he will take care of us well. If we are sick, he knows a good doctor to call and spares no expense for treatment.  

Enough for now, he told me. Let's get you showered and a clean gown. I followed five to the shower area.  A wet room at the far end of the dimly lit cellar where I removed my gown and five took it. Fitted to the wall were shower gel dispensers, which I noted had been recently filled.  As I washed my arse hole it still felt open,  slightly gaping and when I looked at my hands there was fresh blood on my fingers. I guessed it would take some time for me to heal after the beating my hole had taken last night.

Five returned and handed me a towel and a fresh gown. He asked if I was hungry and I said I was starving, having not eaten since the following day.

Half way down the stairs was a small door I hadn't noticed before.  Behind it was a small kitchenette and at a table sat two more slaves who introduced themselves as one and three. One was the driver of the van who had collected me the previous day. Five told me to sit. I sat carefully, mindful of how sore my arse was. The two at the table noticed how gingerly I sat down and two said "Are you okay.  The Master is big but, you'll get used to it. Were you poz before you came here"  I said that I wasn't but, thought I would be now after the fucking he had given me last night. One said "The Master likes to make sure you are. That's why he gave it to you hard last night. Did you bleed? "Yes and I'm still bleeding. There was fresh blood when I had a shower just now" Five said "I was negative when I came here and he did the same to me. He breeds like that to ensure your converted. After it was done and I was confirmed as infected I was glad I was neg when I came here. I feel there is a special bond between us and I'm very happy to serve him. It makes me feel even more devoted to him" Five had made me a bowl of muesli and fruit. They explained that the diet is very healthy and designed to keep our insides easy to clean out. Three told me that I should just take easy over the next few days, find my way around,  not that there was much find, and that The Master won't demand anything from me a few days as he knows I'd be recovering. Five said he didn't serve The Master again until he'd had the conversion flu. 

So, over the next few days I got used to my new life. I did lite work in the kitchen, cleaning and a little cooking. I got to know the other slaves a little better and loved my cage. I felt secure and safe in it. Occasionally at night I could hear  shuffling under the covers of my neighbours as they masterbated,  presumably wishing they were the choice of The Master tonight. He always had one slave visit him. Usually a different one but, I noticed he favoured Five twice in one week. I could see why, he was stunning. 

***To be continued ***

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4

*****6*****

I had been there for four or five days, I was starting to lose track of time already, when one evening 3 told me The Master wanted us in his bed chamber. We were to make sure were shaved or smooth and clean. My hole felt significantly better today and was ready to be used again. I felt exited and hoped I would be able to please him. I was still very smooth from being waxed, but 3 said he would need to shave and need some help to prepare himself.  He had a nice slime body and like most of us, was very fair. It seemed the master preferred our type.  3 was able to shave his head, arm pits, the little hair he had on his chest and his legs, but I helped him with his buttocks and his hole. As I applied the clear shave gel to the area around his anus and the flesh between it and his scrotum I noticed that his hole gapped slightly. I could see up inside him quite easily.  I mentioned this and he said it was like that permanently. He said he thought The Master had destroyed his sphincter with his incessant fucking but, he didn't mind as long as The Master fucked him regularly and he has pleassd him. As I carefully shaved around his hole and between his legs 3 told me that for the first time in his life he had a purpose for living.  To serve and make The Master happy was all he wanted and doing so as best he could made him happy. He asked if I would shave his scrotum as he always missed bits.  I applied the shaving gel and shaved him as I shaved myself. First lifting his balls upwards and keeping the sack skin taught and shaving the underneath then pulling one side then the other to get the bulk of the job done. I was very careful not to cut his sack. He then finished himself off, shaving his cut cock. I always found it easier to shave my own cock when I was fully hard and the very act of shaving myself always had that effect.  Once happy with his preparations we both took showers, dried ourselves properly and dressed in clean gowns and made our way up The Masters bed chamber.

3 knocked on the door and we heard the command "Come" 3 opened the door and we entered. I closed the door behind us. The Master was again at his desk, working on a laptop. He told us to strip and wait. We did as we were  told. My cock had started to get hard at the anticipation of sex. 3 looked over in alarm and shook his head. I'd been told the any sign of arousal, pleasure or enjoyment was not approved of. I tried to calm myself but, the more I tried the harder I got until my six inch cock stood proud. Luckily The Master was still concentrating on the laptop and facing in the opposite direction. I looked at 3 and gave him look that said "what the fuck can I do? He just raised his eyebrows and shook his head. I actually had a dribble of precum forming and short hanging string now. The Master closed his laptop, stood and turned. He noticed my predicament and frowned but looked amused at the same time. He walked past and behind us. I could hear him picking something up then there was silence.  Suddenly I heard a swooshing sound and felt a really painful sting on my arse. "Lose that boy, or you'll lose it permanently" unfortunately the whip on my arse had the reverse effect and I was now stiffer than ever. This time the whip made contact with the end of my hard on. The pain was unbearable and tears ran down my face and the sting spread up the length of my now diminishing erection. I looked down and a welt had begun to appear. The Master dropped his gown and stood in front of us. His cock was hard. He looked down at it then at mine, which was now flaccid, then directly into my eyes. "There's only one cock that's going to be satisfied tonight and it's not yours. I'm going to have to fix you before our next party" I shuddered as to what he might do me.

He pushed 3 onto the bed on his back. Instinctively 3 opened his legs. The Master applied lube his hole and to his own cock before unceremoniously ramming it into 3's hole. I still stood watching.

The Masters balls were banging against 3's hole. He fucked him for what must have been ten minutes before pulling out and turning him over onto his stomach. The Master turned and said "Clean it" I took his cock in my mouth and greedily sucked him. I could taste and smell his cock, precum and the scent of 3's arse. "Enough" He said and pulled out of my mouth and straight into 3's arse hole. 3 hadn't made a sound since he'd started to be fucked. The Master really fucked him hard. His enormous balls were smashing against 3's own and he must have been in pain but still made no sound. After what seemed like ages The Master made a loud grunting sound forcing himself hard into 3. I could actually see his cock muscles pumping his load into 3. He rested on him for a minute or so then extracted himself. As he did so, a huge wad of his cum was sucked out of 3's hole. It formed a jelly like pool on the bed between 3's legs.

The Master looked at me and said "Clean my cock, then his arse and my bed" I hesitated for a second then, again, took his cock in my mouth and cleaned him thoroughly, even licking his sperm from his mass of pubic hair. When he was satisfied he said "Enough, now clean up that mess" He said pointing towards 3's arse.  I started on 3's gapping arse hole, slotting my tongue as deeply as I could inside and sealing my mouth around the hole and sucking in The Masters cum. Then between his cheeks and then the bed. I know I wasn't supposed to be enjoying iit but it was wonderful. The taste and smells were heavenly.  I even started to get semi hard but the pain from the whip was still present and thankfully it subsided. When I'd finished The Master told us to get dressed and go. I was disappointed that he hadn't wanted to fuck me. I actually felt upset. We closed the door to the bed chamber and made our way back to the cellar.  3 told me that I must have really annoyed The Master because that was a really hard painful fucking he'd been given. He told me he really enjoyed my soothing tongue fetching his arse and smiled at me.

**To be continued **

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

Damn, this story is turning on all my dirtiest fantasies... Despite I mostly am not into sadism or master/slave, I'm fantasizing of setting up my ex to be that master's property. That would teach him a lot of lessons! "don't this, don't that"... The only who can say "don't" and who can decide if you can feel pleasure or not, is the master! STOP! 

Longing to see where it goes! 

• Like 2

****7****

We showered together. The pain in my cock had mostly subsided. It was now a dull ache.  The welt was forming into a bruise, dark red and a little blue. 3 told me a couple of slaves had been dealt with in the same way. "He doesn't like to see us getting any pleasure when we're with him. It's all about his own desires and dominating us. You need find a way to keep yourself in check, otherwise he'll get angry.  I've heard of slaves belonging to other masters who've had their slaves cock hobbled. Apparently there's a nerve in your cock, that if it's cut you'll never get hard again" I looked at 3 in disbelief and horror.  Inside I felt sick and scared.  "They'd really do that to us" 3 said "They do alot worse" I remember what 5 had told me about the castrated slave and told 3 what 5 had told me. 3 said "Yes, some have been fully neutered. Had their cock and balls removed. If a slave is rebellious it calms them. You have to remember that not all slaves voluntarily give themselves to their masters,  some are taken into captivity forcibly. Even if they do give themselves willingly,  like us, they may have a change of heart and try to escape.  Our world is very secretive. Anyone who tries to escape, go back to the other world, is seen as a risk to all of us" I had no doubt about my decision but, I could definitely see that it was not life everyone would want. I would try to control my urges infront of the master but, what could do. 

The following morning there were five of us having breakfast in our kitchen. I hadn't slept well. I must have looked a little worse for wear, as a couple of slaves had told me I looked rough. I told them that I hadn't had much sleep and told them about my involuntary erections. Number 1, who I'd only spoken to briefly before said "You should go to The Master and ask or beg for forgiveness. You don't want to start your life here on the wrong foot. You need to show him your commitment, your devotion to him and convince him your a worthy slave" I said "But, how can I stop getting hard when I'm with him. I just get turned on when I see his body, his cock and think he wants me. Surely it's a natural response" 

The problem was that's exactly what it was for me. A natural response to being seen as a fuck hole. I'd aways been the same around dominant alpha males. Their aura of power and dominance was exciting. That's why I was first drawn to the idea of being enslaved. 

That morning, after breakfast,  alone in the kitchen I had a sudden epiphany. I would go a see The Master. I would ask for forgiveness and for something else, something that would, if not please him, hopefully convince him of my commitment to becoming an obedient, worthy slave.

4 was to collect The Masters bedding to be washed and service his room today. I asked him if he would relay a message that I wished to see the master. 4 looked doubtful. He told me that it was rare for a slave to ask for an audience unless it was on a serious matter.  I told him was.

It was evening when 5 approached me and told me that The Master wished to see me. He told me he was in a fowl mood and in office.  I had no idea where his office was but, 5 gave me instructions and I found it easily. The door was closed and I could hear the Master shouting at someone and throw something that broke. I regretted my timing immensely. Should I wait or come back later? No, he had asked to see now. He would surely be even angrier if I failed to attend when asked. 

I knocked on the door. "Come" He shouted loudly and I entered. It was what I expected. The room was modern and functional, almost sterile. A desk, a couple of chairs and table were the only pieces or furniture. On the desk we're two laptops, both turned on and on the floor a telephone, which I presume he had thrown having been arguing with whoever was on the other end.

"Ah 7, yes what do you want" He said in a gruff angry voice. I was very nervous, scared and shaking slightly. "Sir, I want to apologise for last night. I'm desperately sorry for my behaviour. Please sir, I will do anything to please you, to show my commitment to you. He looked at me dispassionately.  "You're talking about your renegade cock. I'm not sure there is anything you can do about it but, there's certainly something I can" I said "Sir, I could wear a cock cage to stop my cock from ever getting hard again" He said  "I'll think about it boy, I've a few ideas of what to do with you, but now you've come at a very good time. I'm feeling fucking stressed. I don't like being stressed and you can relieve me, while I think about a solution to your pitiful prick. Come and suck me off" He undid his zipper and flopped his cock out. He wa semi hard and it looked as angry as he was. He grew quickly. By the time I had walked the few paces to him he was fully erect. I slid my mouth onto him and as I did so I could feel my own cock stiffen. He tasted and smelled slightly musty. He hadn't showered since fucking 3 last night. I was glad I'd cleaned him well afterwards. His cock felt hot in my mouth and I could already taste his salty precum. I worked my mouth slowly up and down his shaft. He was was making appreciative sounds in time with his breathing. My right hand gripped his cock at the base and I was squeezing and releasing pressure as I sucked him. He was getting close, as he took hold of my head and started pumping my mouth and throat with his cock. His breathing became erratic and I felt his cock spasm as the first dose of his sperm was pumped into my willing mouth. A second, third and forth quickly followed with considerable force against my throat and the walls of my mouth. There was such a large amount I could barely swallow it fast enough before some escaped my mouth. I could feel him relaxing now and his cock followed suit. "Thankyou boy that was wonderful. I knew you'd be a good candidate the moment I saw you" A feeling of warmth and contentment came over me. It felt wonderful that I had pleased him. My own cock was dripping copious amounts of precum, so much that I couldn't hide it. The Master looked at wet patch on the front of my gown as I stood before him now. He just said "Come tonight and I will fix you. Go now" His voice was calm and even now. The aggressive, angry tone gone. As I left his office I wondered how he was intending to fix me. I wouldn't have to wait to long to find out.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4