So the police investigated my cocksucking

Daddysucker

So aparrantly I've been taking too much advantage of living walking distance from a college, with the ability to host, that the traffic in and out of my place made the neighbors think I was doing something illegal.   Cops watched house.  Questioned me yesterday with my older brother well known attorney.  Annnnnd without time to even think about it I had to tell my brother all about it and even show him my grindr messages.   He then explained to the cops and they closed it out.  I ended up telling my other brother also.

Yea. That was a lot to reveal.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Sad 1

I'm realizing the numbers add up to a few but also can't think of i time I regret it.  My problem is that what I look for is older guys a little on the [banned word] side lol, which I have a few and each is a different experience that I enjoy.  Living walking distance from a college its hard to say no when a cute guy my age with a great cock hits me up and can come right over.   And sometimes those opportunities come together at once.  

There are guys on my automatic yes list that when they hit me up I dont even think for a second before saying come over.   Like the dl straightish type with a serious girlfriend that doesn't suck dick.  He's here for college and has no problem getting as many bjs as he can while here.  Well there are a few of those.  

So some days I can be busy but I still enjoy it all.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Try dealing with US Customs! I had a friend who lived in Buffalo, NY and ended up meeting up with a guy across the way in Canada one night.  Coming back, he got interrogated as to why the quick turnaround in the middle of the night. He ended up having to show the conversation on his app... they let him go. 😆

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Daddysucker said:

No just a regular single family neighborhood.   No hoa or anything like that.   

Someone most likely not getting their dick sucked. Look, I kind of had this happen to me. I own an garage, I turned the top of it into an office. I had cops check it out and I suck one of them off and let him breed me now after he gets off his shift. Who knows, your brother may stop buy now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daddysucker said:

I'm realizing the numbers add up to a few but also can't think of i time I regret it.  My problem is that what I look for is older guys a little on the [banned word] side lol, which I have a few and each is a different experience that I enjoy.  Living walking distance from a college its hard to say no when a cute guy my age with a great cock hits me up and can come right over.   And sometimes those opportunities come together at once.  

There are guys on my automatic yes list that when they hit me up I dont even think for a second before saying come over.   Like the dl straightish type with a serious girlfriend that doesn't suck dick.  He's here for college and has no problem getting as many bjs as he can while here.  Well there are a few of those.  

So some days I can be busy but I still enjoy it all.

Ngl, not a bad problem to have and I agree with my brothers - you'll have a visit from at least one of the officers, your brother has a newfound respect for you that he may wish to investigate, and "Abner Kravitz" (and perhaps Darren too) will be stopping by as well. Just watch out for Samantha.  Wish I had a neighbor like you. It's too bad the police and your brother had to spend time in your personal life - but it may pay off.  You did the right thing and need regret nothing. 

Hero of the day, sir, a hero indeed with a sucking dick superpower.  Good boy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering what the building codes are regarding putting up as tall a fence as possible, thus blocking Gladys Kravits view.  What are the fastest-growing shrubs/trees in your area? Of particular interest would be ugly ones.  Another alternative would be an automatic, brilliant strobe-light flashing into Glady's windows, the moment she peeks out of her hate-curtains.  If she complains to you, then just tell her that it's your yard, your business, and - just like who comes (or cums) and goes from your house is none of hers.  

There are other means to deal with a problem like this, but I probably shouldn't go into them on this thread.  

• Upvote 1

I still can't remember - wasn't Gladys Kravits the nosy neighbor on that tv show where the long-haired blonde lady could wiggle her nose and do magic? 

I know - I know - there are guys on BZ who weren't even a glimmer in their parents eyes at the time, which is probably why I can't quite remember what show it was.

Maybe too much foot traffic had people believing you re selling drugs? I've seen similar situations in which things that look potentially shady on the surface are investigated only to find out there pretty mundane. We had some guy lurking around our neighborhood in a creepy looking van for a while and a neighbor reported him to the cops. It turned out he was a subcontractor for the cable company and the housing tract was new so he was spending a lot of time around here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I still can't remember - wasn't Gladys Kravits the nosy neighbor on that tv show where the long-haired blonde lady could wiggle her nose and do magic? 

I know - I know - there are guys on BZ who weren't even a glimmer in their parents eyes at the time, which is probably why I can't quite remember what show it was.

The Show was Bewitched.  Dick York was the better Darren,  the Second Mrs Kravitz was better Loved Liz Montgomery and Agnes Moorehead. Was one of TV's .out Progressive shows of the mid 60's to early 70's and a straight up allegory for interracial, interfaith an homosexual relationships - if no marriage. Also about people being forced to live in closets.  Dick Sargent was but one of the Iconic gay people on the show in its later run 

and Montgomery was always one hell of a ally 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

Maybe too much foot traffic had people believing you re selling drugs? I've seen similar situations in which things that look potentially shady on the surface are investigated only to find out there pretty mundane. We had some guy lurking around our neighborhood in a creepy looking van for a while and a neighbor reported him to the cops. It turned out he was a subcontractor for the cable company and the housing tract was new so he was spending a lot of time around here.

Thats exactly what happened.   Off topic.  Anyone know how long until youre not restricted to only a couple responses per day?