So the police investigated my cocksucking

Daddysucker

14 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

I'm wondering if 1 or 2 of the guys that you were blowing happened to be small time dealers, because that will also get you on the radar for local police.

They like to follow little birds back to the nest.

Little birds 😁

Are we trying to get a GOT Lord Varys tag on this thread as well? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, Close2MyBro said:

Maybe too much foot traffic had people believing you re selling drugs? I've seen similar situations in which things that look potentially shady on the surface are investigated only to find out there pretty mundane. We had some guy lurking around our neighborhood in a creepy looking van for a while and a neighbor reported him to the cops. It turned out he was a subcontractor for the cable company and the housing tract was new so he was spending a lot of time around here.

Actually this was the reason a local cop came to my work and straight up ask me why some shady characters were showing up at my house at random times(neighbors were being nosey too), they were the local straight guys i was sucking off/fucking and a couple of them did have a bad lengthy record in police chases and speeding. The other being a dealer but he's less shady and dumb with how he showed up. 

• Like 1