Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

Wow... so exciting to read everyones comments....

I am usually hard.... and when I am there is a greater chance of getting the cum fucked out of me...

But I dont mind being limp either.... its still feels great taking cock inside.... ive still had the cum fucked from me if I am limp....

So guess it really does not matter to me... just as long as we are having a great time!!!!

when i was younger id get hard all the time but i was also more choosy about my tops and bottomed most to enhance my own orgasm so it was all very male and selfish. 

the older i got the more i started living in the moment and enjoying bottoming for the fuck. as i slowly morphed into a no cock refused sub bottom slut my own dick became less and less important and rarely gets hard. i usually wear a jock to help hide it. sometimes after the fuck(s) ill realize that the pouch is full of a load i leaked out while enjoying the fuck. it's in these moments i feel most like a bitch w a cunt. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I prefer to not have my cock played with while gettting fucked. I sometimes wear a cage other times just go soft and the top can fuck me to his delight. I have a BBC that comes around and loves fucking me while I’m soft. He tells me it’s all about his superior cock

• Like 1

Usually go soft upon penetration but start leaking a lot…. I love the feeling of my flaccid cock flopping around and the strings of precum making me messy and I focus internally on how much of a faggot I am, which gets me turned on immensely…. It also helps to be degraded by the top, I love sph while soft

When I get closer to cumming hands free I get rock hard very quickly and shoot — it’s a super intense orgasm. I’m not a sub bottom here as a hole for the top, I’m here to cum too in the hottest, faggotest way possible — from being fucked in my ass!!

• Like 1

I tend to stay hard and love wanking my cock as I’m being fucked , making sure the top or tops all cum first . More often than not I prefer to finish myself off at home after a session

• Like 1

I'm totally versatile though tend to switch from mainly bottom to mainly top depending on.... well, who knows? 

When I bottom, the act of raw penetration always gets me hard as a rock, whether I've been hard moments before or not. I then stay rock hard throughout the fuck, whether it takes minutes or more, and as often as not cum without touching myself - though I do try to stave it off until I have my top's load deep in my gut. And incidentally I much prefer to be on my back, rather than doggie.

And when I top I love to see my boy hard from the outset: I love it that he's turned on by the anticipation of having my cock in him, and by the penetration itself. I want him to writhe with pleasure as I fuck him and love it even more when he shoots his first load during the fuck

• Upvote 1

When I was young, I’d stay hella hard throughout the fuck. As I matured, I would be aroused part of the time. At this point in time, (gonna be brutally honest here) apart from the excitement hard-on at the start, I’m fully limp-dicked throughout the fuck. 
Now, at first I was bothered by this…I started wearing a jock to hide this fact. And that worked, but I didn’t like being covered like that. I accepted that every man’s body changes over time. So I embraced it. Now I proudly show off my limp faggot dick as a sign of my submission to the fucker using me. 

• Piggy 1

I’m vers but with my husband 90% bottom.  There hasn’t been once in the 7 (nearly) years we’ve been fucking that I wasn’t hard before he was in me; and that could be mouth or ass.  And I stay hard and the majority of the time I cum without jacking whether I’m blowing him or he’s fucking me; it’s more often than not with other guys but not always that I cum hands-free but I always stay hard.  Clearly I’m lucky that way.  Sex still excites me like a teen! 

• Like 1

Hard almost all the time while being bottom. At times I manage to keep soft for short time while wearing jocks and crusing for more than one cock, trying to focus only on my ass in order to not cum. Most often on such crusing trips, I have to cum when third of fouth guy breeds me, rarely can keep it longer...but If I do, it usually turns into very exciting and long night 😈

I'm never hard when getting fucked. I have no desire to be. My dick isn't part of the equation and I wear a jock to discourage tops (it unfortunately doesn't work) from being interested in my dick. I'll get hard later when I'm alone still feeling his cum in my hole and wanting very badly to find another breeder to fill me again.

• Upvote 1