Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

Personally, it takes a bit of effort to get (or keep) me hard when I'm bottoming.  That's by design, though; my prostate is very sensitive when getting fucked, and if I'm even remotely hard, it'll give me a hair trigger and make me cum.  Might think that's not a bad thing, but it's quite watery and not a good feeling in the moment.  I'd prefer to wait until my top is done first, then jerk me (or even suck me) to the point of completion - tends to be a more proper cum in that way.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I am and sometimes not when being fucked. I used to worry about more but not any more. I have a good fuck buddy top that we connect well and been at it for over 5 yrs now. Have taken load of his cum and have given him some back. He has made me cum from being fucked a few times. Think my cock was in a semi hard state then. As it was mentioned before after you start taking cock and enjoy those sensations, it really does not matter to me if hard or not.

I was rockhard a few minutes ago while I rode my bi fuck buddy. But half a pill helped lol. He kept telling me to stroke that cock and shoot that load and I did all over the floor. Don’t worry boys I licked it up later. Then he told me to keep riding his cock until he pumped his load into me his legs splayed out while I milked the last drops out of him. 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:33 PM, URS2USE said:

I wish!!  The minute a cock pushes against my prostrate, i go limp.  Not from lack of enjoyment, mind you, just from the intensity!

I thought I was the weird bottom that couldn’t get hard during anal! I’m glad I found someone with the same predicament. 

• Like 1

i get rock hard when a Man wants to fuck and breed me. If he shows any interest in my penis, it goes soft. If He shows desire for my hole, it gets hard.  

Whlle getting fucked just physically, it goes soft. While getting mind fucked, it gets hard. i have a meter, not a 'tool.'

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have a meter, not a 'tool.'

What a refreshing metaphor !!!  Sort of like a tachometer with a very special way of indicating rpm's !!! 

Reminds me of a shirt I used to have - "Bend over - I'll drive".  Haven't thought of that shirt in years - I wonder if some guy lifted it a long time ago ... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

What a refreshing metaphor !!!  Sort of like a tachometer with a very special way of indicating rpm's !!! 

Reminds me of a shirt I used to have - "Bend over - I'll drive".  Haven't thought of that shirt in years - I wonder if some guy lifted it a long time ago ... 

Ha, that goes along with the essence of what i feel perfectly.  it makes a perfect, hot sense to me that mine goes soft when i have a Man's hard 'tool' inside of me... yet another expression of oneness in a yin/Yang dynamic.

• Upvote 1