[deleted] Shutting down

tighthole64

19 minutes ago, DLMarried said:

I don’t get it. Why not just delete the entire post rather than deleting the other website? You can certainly run your website the way you choose but doesn’t mean that it makes sense. 

People will post ads for other sites...  spamvertising.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how much just deleting the words helps, they just find a way around it.

2 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

People will post ads for other sites...  spamvertising.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how much just deleting the words helps, they just find a way around it.

I get that. But what is to gain by deleting the one word rather than this entire post? It only created more confusion. 

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: The word that was [deleted] was deleted by the automatic filters than remove certain words. Since the OP asked for this to be taken down, I am locking the thread. 

There is no penalty for using a word that gets [deleted]. Doing things to evade or fool the filter is given a steep penalty because it demonstrates that you know a word is not allowed and you have chosen to find a way around the filter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1