Drinking from the tap

Hotrawbutt4u

19 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

The whole point of piss drinking is not to have it dribble back out of your mouth but to swallow it. It's another part of the bottom's role of accepting everything the top presents him with.

That is the responsibility of the btm definitely.

20 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

The whole point of piss drinking is not to have it dribble back out of your mouth but to swallow it. It's another part of the bottom's role of accepting everything the top presents him with.

And i am always grateful for the privilege 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/19/2023 at 9:10 AM, Johnjohn said:

Yesssss, totally agree with you! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a strong desire to drink from the tap, but find this is sort of the "last [banned word]." Even guys who say they are willing to go along or even eager to serve me, seem to be shy about actually delivering. I get that you both have to be in the mood (and the piss top needs the urge to piss) but wondering why this is so hard to make happen?

In the meantime I am practicing drinking my own piss, I've lost any gag reflex or disaste and can easily chug a full jar. Anyone else do this to tide you over until you can drain a hot tap?  

IMG_9562.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

First I swallowed piss I wasn't expecting it. I was giving a guy a blow job when told me needed a piss. I wasn't expecting him to piss in my mouth and didn't really want to swallow it but, I was still wearing a T-shirt, kneeling on the ground with my jeans around my ankles. All I could think was, if I don't swallow it, he's probably going to piss all over me and my clothes and I have to get the tube home! Afterwards I thought how incredibly sexy it was. Complete submission. He gave me a good fuck and load Afterwards, so it was worth it.

• Like 1

I still remember the first time.  I was shocked and thrilled.  I thought I was going to have a gag reflex, but my hunger took over quickly. The only problem I have sometimes is if they piss astir than I can swallow. It’s never my intent to spill a drop, but I don’t mind feeling that warmth on my body. My enthusiasm to catch up hopefully is a step towards my top’s forgiveness. 😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

On 10/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, LoadMonkey said:

I have a strong desire to drink from the tap, but find this is sort of the "last [banned word]." Even guys who say they are willing to go along or even eager to serve me, seem to be shy about actually delivering. I get that you both have to be in the mood (and the piss top needs the urge to piss) but wondering why this is so hard to make happen?

In the meantime I am practicing drinking my own piss, I've lost any gag reflex or disaste and can easily chug a full jar. Anyone else do this to tide you over until you can drain a hot tap?  

IMG_9562.jpg

I do this everyday 👄