Drinking from the tap

Hotrawbutt4u

23 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Some of the most 'real' connections i have ever had are with 'edgy' desires like this. 

I quite agree with this, a few years ago I was on holiday and was in a sex club hanging about the urinals after some piss, when this guy in skin gear, bleachers, docs, braces, tight fred perry and as scary looking as I don't know what walked in and went to the urinal. He started pissing, and I put my hand out so he instinctively pulled his cock away thinking I was going to grab it, but instead of that I put my hand a few inches below the piss flow, wet my hands and then whilst looking at him brought my hand up to my mouth and started licking my fingers. On seeing this he then redirected his cock and piss in my direction which was a definite signal to me he was on for it. I quickly got in a crouching position and then took his cock in my mouth, he must of been holding it for ages as there was still plenty of piss to drink, and I kept with the flow drinking every last drop without spilling it. He then patted my head saying 'good piss pig' and walked off. About an hour later he came and found me elsewhere in the club and pulling on my shirt sleeve said, I've got more for ya, and then dragged me off to the toilets again giving me another belly full. The connection was so horny I fondly remember him even 15 or so years later. No idea what his name was but would love to meet again if he recognises me or the description of the situation. He was tall, stocky, huge ass and thighs that were really powerful rather than chubby and came from Coventry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

23 hours ago, RawUK said:

I quite agree with this, a few years ago I was on holiday and was in a sex club hanging about the urinals after some piss, when this guy in skin gear, bleachers, docs, braces, tight fred perry and as scary looking as I don't know what walked in and went to the urinal. He started pissing, and I put my hand out so he instinctively pulled his cock away thinking I was going to grab it, but instead of that I put my hand a few inches below the piss flow, wet my hands and then whilst looking at him brought my hand up to my mouth and started licking my fingers. On seeing this he then redirected his cock and piss in my direction which was a definite signal to me he was on for it. I quickly got in a crouching position and then took his cock in my mouth, he must of been holding it for ages as there was still plenty of piss to drink, and I kept with the flow drinking every last drop without spilling it. He then patted my head saying 'good piss pig' and walked off. About an hour later he came and found me elsewhere in the club and pulling on my shirt sleeve said, I've got more for ya, and then dragged me off to the toilets again giving me another belly full. The connection was so horny I fondly remember him even 15 or so years later. No idea what his name was but would love to meet again if he recognises me or the description of the situation. He was tall, stocky, huge ass and thighs that were really powerful rather than chubby and came from Coventry.

It's so great when you drink from someone and they decide that your the urinal for the night without a second thought 

I was briefly owned and my Master gave me drinking assignments.   First to drink just water, then beer on second tasting then liquor.  He then gave me a test on identifying what he had drank before using me as a urinal.  Once I passed several tests, he taught me how to drink properly from tap. The first time I spilt some and was told if I did next time, I'd be punished.  Luckily the stream wasn't as strong second time. Master was a firm yet caring Master fortunately.  One of his other slaves failed the second tap test and was flogged pretty badly

On 3/1/2023 at 1:44 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Some of the most profound sexual experiences i have had with a Man are instances that 'normal' culture, and even gay culture, might consider humiliating/degrading.  To me, saying "you're a dirty, disgusting little faggot, etc.,"  in a mean way is a buy in to the culture that rejects us. When a Man spends His Lust/Need/Desire in me, then acknowledges and affirms that i successfully met and received His Lust/Desire/Need into me, and provided It/Him and honored place in me, His pride and pleasure collar and leash mine. Absolutely blew me away when i experienced a Mans Pride in me for lovingly receiving His Need/Desire, even when it was degrading/humiliating. It surfaced another feeling that is rare, "adoration."  Not something i ever would have expected, or could 'role play.'  Some of the most 'real' connections i have ever had are with 'edgy' desires like this. 

Wish I could find men to use me as a toilet 💛

On 3/1/2023 at 1:26 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Another post that makes me think of the spectrum of sexuality, because this too sounds 'top' to me. And again, not asserting that you are "top," just acknowledging the spectrum, how one can be, for instance, maybe 99% bottom, but in 1% situations, he is top. 

i've written about this elsewhere on BZ, but to me, a Mans Cock is way more than the physical organ between His legs, it's maybe more His needs and desires that drive it. 

i'm, apparently, at the far end of bottom when it comes to the spectrum. What You write and describe in detail:

"Love to, smaller cock here. Get a very full bladder, once I start I would want to pull your face against my groin then hold you there while I flood you. Maybe keep it there after for a bit..."

To me, that practically screams TOP and strongly draws me into Your orbit as a bottom and opens me instantly to You. i've received more than a few physically small Cocks and loved the Men Who's inner Cock drove them.  It speaks to me of nature, yin/Yang, and how there is always someone who wants/needs who and how You are. 

I love a belly full of piss💛

Have tried it a few times with a former Master who would only put his cock in "whores" with condom on. He would always finish by removing his condom and cumming in my mouth though, and "ordering" me to swallow. Then followed the grande finale - Master pissing in my mouth, just pausing to allow me to swallow everything. I loved it!! Made me feel like a dirty whore... Still sad about losing contact with him.

On 3/1/2023 at 3:36 PM, RawUK said:

Fucking dream cum true 👅

• Piggy 1

I love to drink straight from the tap, but often struggle to keep up with the flow, and sometimes gag if the piss is really strong.  I like to be of service, and taking a man’s piss is all part of the service, however he decides to provide it. But I also like to have a top piss in a glass and make me drink it, then there can be no spillage and it somehow feels even more degrading.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a huge load of morning piss a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately he didn't take any photos while pissing into my mouth this time, but he did take a photo of the parting gift he left on my face to wear home. Once I got outside, I took a couple more selfies and started driving home leaving his cum right where it belonged.

CummyDrive1b.jpg

CummyDrive2b.jpg

CummyDrive3b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1