Plug-of-War

ErosWired

Totally random thought, but it just occurred to me to wonder:

Has anyone ever used a double-headed dildo with another guy to see who ended up more deeply penetrated by it? (I don’t know whether you would consider that person the loser or the winner, but it would be a fun game…maybe after a set amount of time or a set number of thrusts each…)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Totally random thought, but it just occurred to me to wonder:

Has anyone ever used a double-headed dildo with another guy to see who ended up more deeply penetrated by it? (I don’t know whether you would consider that person the loser or the winner, but it would be a fun game…maybe after a set amount of time or a set number of thrusts each…)

Thats actually hot!  I would love to see two asses up in the air facing each other with a dilo connecting each hole! 

Humm 

I’ve done this a few times and a few different ways and it is a lot of fun.  Best of all, both guys get stuffed, so they’re both winners!

One way I’ve done it is like an actual tug of war: it starts off with the ends inserted and the bottoms  try to grip down with their ass muscles and pull it out of the other.

Another way is to mark the center point and see which guy gets his hole down to it first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Splendidpup said:

I’ve done this a few times and a few different ways and it is a lot of fun.  Best of all, both guys get stuffed, so they’re both winners!

One way I’ve done it is like an actual tug of war: it starts off with the ends inserted and the bottoms  try to grip down with their ass muscles and pull it out of the other.

Another way is to mark the center point and see which guy gets his hole down to it first.

Dam.. would love to play with you!

Funny-not-funny true story:

I used to have a 12” double-headed dildo. I didn’t have anyone to play with, though, so just used it on myself. In terms of this Plug-of-War we’re talking about, let’s just say that one day the dildo won. The whole thing went inside me past my second hole,  and apparently liked it there, because it stayed there for hours and didn’t want to come out.

I finally decided to suck it up (as it were) and take myself to the hospital. After an attempt at manual removal under general anesthesia, which failed, I was informed that they were going to have to cut me open to remove it. (!)

I really didn’t want that to happen. So I spent the entire time while waiting for them to arrange for the surgery in the bathroom trying to pass the damn thing. Which, at last, I did.

I got off lucky - not just because I dodged the open surgery bullet, but because the whole episode only cost me $2,000. It could have been far worse.

Now if I had been older, wiser, more experienced and less stupid, I would have started with laxatives and proceeded to trying to find a friendly fister willing to help.

Which actually begs the question in my mind as to why, if there are men who routinely insert their arms up to the elbow into other men’s asses, why it would be necessary to cut someone open with a knife to access an object in the descending colon? Why doesn’t a hospital have an experienced fister in its contacts for just such occasions?

But I digress. Back to fun and games with dildoes.