The Unification of Ebony and Ivory

So this is a bit of a first...

For years I have posted stories that have been salvaged and re-discovered from defunct sites or old archives.

The following is my first attempt at a new story from scratch, mostly drawling on a number of my favorite fetishes and story settings. 

Hope for good feed back and responses

================================================================

The two embraced each other as though life long lovers, yet this was the first time either had held the other in one another's arms. The home was a simple two story townhouse, the room they stood was full of the objects accumulated by a man's life, the shelves full of books and tokens, the tables decorated with candles and figurines. Yet despite this, it looked clean and well cared for. A large couch filled the center of the room and the two made their way toward it.

The two had met online several months ago, both seeking a need that only the other could provide. The boy had just graduated college and was finished with the punishing studies he had labored under for years. Free from his schooling, he found his sexuality awakened and began to seek out the growing hunger for more and more depraved acts, a journey that found him wishing to fully embrace the ultimate act of giving up his body to another. It was a journey that led him to the Dark Daddy now holding him.

The Daddy embracing him is an older ebony skinned man in his mid 50’s, his body showing the lines of someone that at one point was far more muscled and thick than it is today, but now looked thin and crisscrossed with veins.

The boy is young and milk skinned, his body in sharp contrast appears at the peak of fitness, smooth, toned, and in good health. Fully knowing that his decisions tonight will put all of that at risk. Indeed, he has a blissed out look on his face full of sexual heat and anticipated lust.

The Daddy had spent much of his life indulging the very same passions that the boy now sought out and had accepted the consequences of his hedonism and sinful depravity. Now late in his life, he had decided to seek out someone to become a part of him, not just as another fuck or another notch on his belt, but as a Son that could hopefully pass on his legacy to a new generation. To Ensure his progeny, his DNA continues to spread and multiply.

The Daddy looked at the boy, knowing soon he would be "his" Boy and smiled. The boy had arrived mere moments ago, and after each looked upon the other, felt that they had found their destiny. Brief words were exchanged before the sexual energy between them proved too strong and they began to disrobe and reveal their forms fully to one another. Even before each exposed their bodies, they could each breath in the scent and natural musk coming from one another. The Daddy breathed in the sweaty yet clean smells from The Boy, he smiled knowing how weak they would be compared to his own.

The Daddy, despite his age and condition, still worked to keep his frail body in shape, and the dense fog of musk and sweat that clung to him he could see was already having its desired effect upon the Boy. The Boy felt light headed as he breathed in the deep and powerful scent, not yet knowing how much more powerful the Musk would become. The two looked into each other's eyes as The Daddy spoke for the first time since they had embraced.

"You do not yet know how much joy it gives me to have you at last in my arms. There is so much to show you and so much we will experience together. I will become much more than just your lover, but your father, and in time your God." he says as he brings the boy forward. Rough fingers caressing soft smooth skin. "To begin this path you must learn to worship me, worship my body, my scent, and my seed. In time you will become as one with me and know the true union of our flesh." he spoke in a deep commanding voice, thick with age and experience.  The boy, whose heart was already racing, quickly agreed.

"Of course Sir, Daddy. I want so deeply to accept you, but I know it cannot happen too soon. Please Sir, I will follow and pledge myself to you however you desire." The boy said and The Daddy was pleased. He knew that the boy may finally be the one to carry on his legacy and become part of the Dark Brotherhood. The Daddy looked into his eyes, and into his soul, and saw the life he would change forever, and saw it was good.

• Like 16
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

—————————————

The Boy had pledged his life to The Daddy, and The Daddy was pleased. He said nothing for a time, but simply embraced the boy more fully, slowly leaning back into the large couch in the middle of the room. Once relaxed, The Daddy held the boy against his chest.

"Then my first order is to simply relax and inhale. Relax your mind, breathe out your stress and fears, and breathe in my scent. Let it become the first step toward your transformation. Let the scent of my body into your soul" The Daddy spoke as the boy obeyed. He wanted desperately to throw himself at the coal black body before him, to engage in the raw primal sex he deeply longed for. Yet, he withheld, reminding himself of the many things they had discussed, what was to be expected. The boy relaxed and breathed and obeyed. 

Minutes began to tick by, The Daddy caressing the head of the boy as he watched him breath in his scent. Each breath came slower than the one before as the tang of sweat and musk on his body had the desired effect. After several minutes The Daddy could see how the face of the boy had become relaxed, with a glazed and slightly intoxicated look. He smiled and knew it was time.

"You are a good boy, and Daddy is pleased, now it is time to please me more. To take the next step. show me that I am more than a would be lover. Worship me, worship the body you desire and embrace our approaching communion." He said as a look of hunger filled his eyes. The boy needed no further prompting as he leaned forward and kissed the Daddies chest and large thumb sized nipples. He lavished his daddy's body with reverent kisses, licking the sweat from his impossibly black and vein covered form. The boy's soft fingers cupped and felt every inch of the Daddies chest with his hands as his face was buried between his daddy's pecs. His nostrils were overwhelmed with the scent of his daddy's intoxicating musk, and he inhaled the scent loving it more with each moment.

Eventually, the boy moved over to The Daddy's arms, thin in appearance, they still felt taught and firm with muscle and fitness. The boy began kissing the veiny biceps and licking every surface of the skin as the scent drove him to greater passions. Already his young cock lay erect and leaking precum. The clear fluid dripping down his own balls and legs, ignored for now as he continued his worship of the thin yet stir firm muscles of his ebony Daddy. 

Deciding to move things along, The Daddy smiles upon his boy and, lifting up his arm, guides the boy's face into his sweaty pits. 

Here the level of ripe oder reaches a new level, and the boy is soon lost in a new fog of desire. The smell in The Daddy's pits is thick, concentrated in short, yet wiry matted hair. It has an almost oily substance to it as the boy soon finds himself suckeling upon it, hungry for more that The Daddy is eager to give. The Daddy says nothing, but slowly lowers his arm, trapping the boy within. Not fully cutting off his air, yet limiting it enough to know that the boy will soon grow even more intoxicated and subservient. Indeed, it is soon that the boy feels his mind become hazy and fogged. He thinks only of his eventual submission to his Daddy, to worshiping him, to the eventual union that he knows will endanger his young life, yet his desire for the act grows more and more.

The minutes tick by as darkness creeps into the edges of the boy's vision, for a moment he fears he may black out before The Daddy at last lets him free. Gasping for air, the boy opens his sweat soaked eyes and looks upon The Daddy, his face proud and full of lust. He leans forward, kissing the boy, tasking his sweat as well as his dominance over his soon to be son. 

"God Boy, you smell of my sweat, and you are marked with my scent. Your next task is to worship that which you are here for. The tool of your transformation and rebirth." The Daddy says as he gently guides the Boy downwards towards his great ebony phallus. Until now, the Cock was hidden from view by a thin spedo, encrusted with sweat, piss and seed from countless fuckings. Now, The Daddy snaps it off, showing it at last to the boy in all its glory. To the boy who has seen it only in pictures, it is better than he could have imagined. Hanging like a resting yet lethal serpent, the coal black cock throbs with veins that spread outwards into the coarse pubic hair covered crotch of The Daddy. As though his virus infused member was leeching the life from the rest of The Daddies aging body, which in a way it was. The shaft was perhaps only half hard, throbbing yet not fully erect. The head was still fully covered by a long drooping foreskin that slowly leaked the milky toxic discharge of the Daddies precum.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

"Worship," was the Daddies only command, and the boy gladly obeyed, lavishing that glorious ebony cock with sloppy kisses and licks, worshipping it with his entire being as he inhaled the rich pungent odors and fumes coming from under the hood. He worked his way down the shaft with reverence before burying his face in his daddy's huge sack. His balls had to be at least the size of eggs if not larger, and the boy found his daddy's musk to be just as potent down here, with the bonus smell of sex, piss, and old cum permeating the already wonderful scent. The Daddy reached down, his thin boney fingers curling in the boy's lush hair, Holding him in place as the boy breathed deeply. As with the musk of his pits, The Daddy wanted the boy's mind to become imprinted with the musk of his crotch. Mintues ticked by as the boy gently lciekd each egg, kissed the wrinkled sack, and occasionally slipped his tongue into the course, wire like pubes of the Daddies crotch. 

All the while, the Daddies aged yet prominent ebony cock grew ever thicker and firmer. Slowly the long lapping folds of foreskin begin to peel back as the pointed head emerges, in time revealing both a rare treasure and a new scent to the boy. The corona under the flaring head was encrusted with rich flakes of aged cock cheese, the fumes from the Daddies smegma soon reached the boy as he was guided up towards the treasure. The Daddy smiled as he watched the boy react to his bountiful crop, knowing it was the first time the Boy would have sampled such a treat, the first of so many new experiences he would share.

"Well boy? Will you not sample my bounty? I know it is a strong taste, but you should learn to be grateful for my offering." The Daddy said, his hand caressing the boy's face, looking at the expression of wonderment. The boy seemed shy, yet would not disappoint his Daddy.

"Of course my Daddy, I, I do not wish to rush this, like you, I want to savor this, I have fantasized of this for so long, but would not think I would experience it." The boy said before finally starting his task. Gently he leaned in and began to lick away the layers of aged cum and piss from deep in the Daddies folds of foreskin. The Daddy was indeed proud of this moment, others that had boasted of their desire for his cheese had balked or pulled away when faced with it. Here was a boy that once again proved himself worthy of his legacy. All too soon, the Daddies potent coal black member was clean, as the Boy slurped and savored its many flavors, the layers of tort cream had been fully consumed save for some flecks on the Boys face. The Daddy looked upon the boy and smiled with pride.

“Boy, you should know that already, you have proven yourself where many others have failed. I can tell that already your mind and body are starting to change, starting to become infused with my essence and my desires. As the night goes on, the old you shall melt away bit by bit until you are reborn. Once again you must let me know this is your choice to continue." The Daddy said as the two locked eyes.  The boy could feel the truth of what The Daddy said, his head was foggy and drunk on the fumes and scent of The Daddy, and it did feel like he was changing, a part of him accepting a new world and a new life. Already he hungered for more of what he had breathed, inhaled, and tasted.

"Yes Daddy, I knew from the moment I walked through the door that my life would change because of you, and I want it. Even if my old life is gone forever, I will be happy with the new life you give to me." He said, a dreamy, blissed out look on his face.  The Daddy smiled at his approval. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Once more The Daddy was pleased, the boy had done all that was askd and was now fully anointed and marked by The Daddy's scent and pheromones.

"Come boy, it is time to take a shower. The musky sex funk you have smells amazing, but I don't want you stinking like that all night long.” The Ebony Daddy says, his long bony fingers caressing the smooth skin of the boy, his voice deep and sensual. Slowly he pulls both himself and his boy up from the couch, using a strength that seems unusual for his skinny body. He holds the boy against his body, nuzzling his face into the boy's neck and kissing softly. As he does so, a single thin finger slips easily into the boy's ass causing him to moan. The ass is like the boy, young, pure, and innocent, yet not for much longer. 

Moving together, Daddy leads his boy into his large bathroom, and then into an equally large shower. Turning on the water and adjusting the temperature, The Daddy smiles as he looks to his now naked boy, eager for their approaching unification. The shower starts and warm water cascades down upon them from several well placed facets. Soon White and Black skin sparkles and glistens in the flow of water as The Daddy steps in behind the boy and wraps his thin yet powerful arms around the body of his boy, entwining their bodies like a beautiful sculpture of ebony and ivory. They embrace and let the water flow across them for several minutes as each thinks of the eventual sacrament that shall unite them forever .

“This feels wonderful boy, I am so happy you have agreed to let me become a part of you.” He says, and the boy speaks up.

“I know Daddy, I’m scared, but I want this, I want you. We’ve talked about this for so long and it is finally going to happen.” the boy says as the two hold one another.

“It makes me so happy to hear you say that, but you should know once we start, there is no stopping. It will hurt, and I will have to be rough at times, but it will be needed boy, do you understand?” he says and the boy that will soon be his nods. The two continue to embrace as warm water cascades down upon them. Sharing the moment of gentle intimacy that can only take place between two men. Finally, The Daddy pulls away and begins to push the Boy down to his knees to face him. His long ebony cock hanging like a deadly serpent that stares at his boy.

“Very well, now relax boy, it’s time to begin the next phase in your transformation. You have been anointed with my scent of my Body, now it is time to anoint you with the scent of my Loins, to continue to wash away your old self in preparation for the new.” The Daddy says as a great stream of piss begins to issue forth from the foreskin covered black snake. “There we go boy, look upon my Phallus and prepare for it’s offering.” A moment later, the slit yawns open and a great stream of golden Daddy Piss pours out to anoint the boy. Water and urine cascades down together as the boy opens his mouth, letting it fill before the piss flows down his body to cover and mark him as The Daddy looks on in approval and begins to slowly chant words of power.

"Accept his will and Let my Piss wash you clean. Let your old self be washed away and reborn, let your mind be washed away and emptied, let your soul be washed away as offering to the Brotherhood." He said, The Daddies eyes shut, his face stern and concentrating. Once again the Boy feels as if his mind and soul are changing, the flow of Daddy Piss continues on and on as the boy tastes it, breathes it, and drinks what flows into his mouth. He hears The Daddy repeat the words again, part of him wondering if they are more than just words as he feels more changes. Thoughts of depravity and sin enter his mind, and memories of who he was and his life seem to melt away. He feels it should concern him, but the pleasure and power of the moment is too great to be denied.

At last, the golden flow of purifying piss trickles and ends. The Daddy looks down to admire his work as only a true master could of their boy. As the last of his piss dribbles from his ebony phallus, the shower is abruptly shut off, the flow of water ends and The Daddy looks upon the boy.

"You have been anointed and cleansed boy. It is now time to prepare the next part of you for your transformation."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3