The Unification of Ebony and Ivory

4 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

I like this kind of stories - where gifter and chaser get involved in a special bond, rather than "one night adventure"

I agree very much.

While I of course enjoy some of the short “fuck and dump” stories, especially ones told from the tops POV of infecting someone…. The longer and more intimate stories of two forming a special, almost spiritual connection to each other, are some of my real favorites.

• Like 1

Just now, Beastboy42 said:

I agree very much.

While I of course enjoy some of the short “fuck and dump” stories, especially ones told from the tops POV of infecting someone…. The longer and more intimate stories of two forming a special, almost spiritual connection to each other, are some of my real favorites.

in this we have the same taste. 

That unwashed dick full of cheese honestly disgusted me, but, one detail does not mean a failure. 

I also have written one, it's called "we have to talk" where the intimate bond between characters is the main purpose. Humans and not...

I don't refer to animals, it's something (someone?) who knows his human like no others because he lives inside of him... 🦠🦠🦠

1 hour ago, Kayne said:

Please continue I am heavily invested and I Live for A man's strong musk I love Uncut men like myself, and I envy those with Smeg. The Dominance of Daddy and the Eagerness of the Boy are endearing!

Thank you!

Thank you as well for the feedback.

I’ve always been very much turned on by the more raw and primal aspects of sec and someone’s musk and natural scent.

of course I also know there is a difference between someone “musky” and someone who is “gross”. And usually try  and show a guy can be ripe and primal, while still ‘clean’ and have good hygiene 

• Like 2

Cleansed, yet still smelling faintly of the piss, the boy follows The Daddy from the shower and out of the bathroom, they make their way wordlessly down a hall and into a darkened room that the boy could see was lit by only a dim red glow. Inside was The Daddy's bedroom, but it was much more than that. The boy could see it was the place of his worship, the alter of his sex, and the center for the ritual yet to be preformed. The room was decorated the trappings of a true worshiper of the deities of raw uninhibited sex. Stone and bronze statues devoted to pagan idols of Sex and pleasure. Though the Boy could not identify them, they were statues of Pan, Priapus, Eros, and other Gods of sex. Hanging from the walls of the room were more images of eroticisim, new and old. Posters of pagan sex mixed with posters of Tom of Finland, Hun Magazine and other notable icons of gay erotica. And the bed, the bed itself was a true alter of sex in itself. The head bored was a long wooden surface covered in black candles, dildos, sex toys, more pagan idols, and in the very middle, a large pentacle with a noticeable rams held.

The boy beheld all of this bathed in the throbbing red light, and was so taken by its majesty, he had almost forgot the presence of The Daddy until the moment his thin boney fingers clasped around his naked shoulders and his body pressed close.

"You see boy the altar of your transformation, from within this room our union shall be made complete, you will be forever changed and become reborn with my offspring, my seed, my legacy." The Daddy said, whispering the words with gentle yet headed breath. The boy for his part could hardly wait and was beside himself with barely contained passion.

"Of course Daddy, I know this is what I need, what I was meant for. I want to feel it, feel you transform me, feel your energy impregnate me." he said, and The Daddy was proud, he was not yet sure if the Boy was truly starting to believe in the powers that were about to be unleashed, or simply repeating the words he heard. The Daddy knew that right now it wasn’t that important, all that mattered was the Boy was willing to give up his body and soul to become one with a greater power.

"Lay upon the bed boy, make yourself comfortable as you will be in this position for some time. Relax your mind and body, gaze upon the idols before you and think of your future.' The Daddy said as he watched the boy dutifully obey. His perfect young and healthy body lay upon the black satin sheets of the black bedding. His perfect smooth ass was thrust upwards, awaiting anything that would come next. The Daddy smiled and took his place. First he leaned in to sample the clean scent of the boy's unspoiled hole. Breathed in the scent, savored it, and began to lick and taste his purity. Tasting the hole of an unspoiled ass was something The Daddy always savored, but this was special, and something far more. He listened to the boy moan, gasp, and whimper as his long, talented tongue worked its magic, pushing deep inside, relaxing, teasing, and tasting of the boy's untainted body. Knowing it was untainted and pure, made the act that was to come naturally all the more stimulating. The Daddy could feel the instrument of the boy's eventual transformation throbbing with hunger between his legs. All in good time he told himself. After almost twenty minutes of talented teasing, The Daddy slides a finger along the Boys now throbbing anus.

"Spread your hole for me boy, more so, it is time to open you up in another way, and prepare your body for the next step." He said as the boy, now deeply in heat, quickly pulled his cheeks apart and closed his eyes tightly waiting for the rough fingers of The Daddy against his tender hole. All of a sudden he feels one, then two fingers gently and slowly puncturing up his hole. The boy whimpers and for the first time tries to struggle away from the Grip of his ebony dominator.

"Just relax boy. I know it hurts, but you must be strong for me. You need Daddy to impregnate your hole and transform you.” The Daddy says as they grab the hips of the kid and continue to work a third long bony finger inside. The three fingers move gently back and forth in his once pristine and yet now compromised anus. "Open up that hole for your daddy. Let me stretch it and make it ready to receive my seed, my communion. You will accept my black cock and its seed inside you before I'm done with you. In time others will plant their seed as well. Once you have been transformed you will accept so much cock from all who desire it. But no matter how many men may play into you, know that it'll be my powerful black manhood that you will forever crave, it will be my virus that will be a part of you." The Daddy says as the two relax.

After 10 - 15 minutes of slow yet incessant fingering, The Daddy pulls his hand away and spreads the smooth cheeks of the boy to inspect. There's a small trickle of crimson running out of the boy's asshole and The Daddy smiles.

"You make me proud boy, now, lay upon your back and raise up your legs, I want you looking upon me as it happens, your eyes upon my eyes as we are united." As he says this, and as the boy turns over, The Daddy feels he can wait no longer. His dick is twitching and throbbing looking at hole before him, it is hungry, like a predator about to claim its prey, about to pounce, about to kill. It is a thing that is now almost demonic, as if possessed by darker forces as the moment of communion is at hand. Now at last it is time, The Daddy leans forward and brings his unholy tainted black cock towards its target. The final act of union between them is about to commence.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

The moment is now at hand.
The body of a young, healthy, and unspoiled body is laying upon the black alter of his Ebony Dominator awaiting his 'sacrifice' to the dark god of sexual pleasure. The Daddy is poised, his Coal Black Breeding tool dribbles its infected seminal fluids against the untainted hole. As he leans forward, The Daddy readies himself and savors this final moment.

"Any last words before we begin boy?" There is silence for a moment, and the boy finally speaks.
"Please, fuck me daddy, end my life so I can begin a new one." At this, The Daddy swells with pride and knows the boy is truly starting to accept his role and the truth of the act that is about to begin.
"So be it, Your life will end tonight, and begin anew." With that, he pushes forward and begins. His contaminated Cock pushes slowly, but unceasingly forward. He does not simply thrust or pound in all at once, but presses with a slow but unyielding force. The boy whimpers and struggles briefly, but The Daddy will not be denied. The Phallus of The Daddy continues its penetration, inch upon tainted inch until at last it is hilted deep within its new home. The Daddy and boy gasp together in delight at the feeling of unification.

"I am inside you boy, my member is where it should be, where it will always be, open your body and mind and the ritual will begin." At this, The Daddy pushed forward a final time, before slowly pulling back out, waiting until just the head was inside, and pushing back in yet again. Each time he did so, he noticed the small traces of crimson upon his blackened breeding tool, and was pleased. With each stroke in and out, the speed and thrusts increased. After a few minutes of gentle movements, The Daddy began to fuck deeper and deeper, his long, tainted coal black cock now pistining in and out like a machine.

“Good boy, do you like that big raw cock in your new pussy?” The boy nodded and moaned, caught up into the lust of the moment as The Daddy pressed the poopers to his nose and waited for him to breathe deeply yet again. “You are making me very happy boy, my anointed raw cock is going to fuck your ass and transform it from a simple hole, into a womb that shall give birth to my progeny, my seed, the strain that i have carried. Is that what you truly want, boy? Do you want me to turn your ass into a womb for me ? A home for my Seed, my DNA, my viral infused babies knowing what it will do to you?” The Daddy said, doing all that he could to hold off the final moment.  

“Fuck yes, yes Daddy I do!” was all the boy could get out, so lost in the heat of the moment.

“Good boy, Good boy, relax and let it happen. Let this anointed cock spread to you the gift of my loins! Know that you are going to be Impregnated with the gift of my loins, my Unholy Seed, my Tainted Load, Relax and accept becoming full of my infection to be forever changed!" The Daddy says as he puts his hand on the boy's belly and pushes down. "I can feel it boy, I can feel my big raw cock inside of you boy. This is where it's going to put its DEMON SEED, deep in your ass and make it into a fertile womb for my seed, my Essence to grow and mature with my babies.” 

The boy could feel it deep in his guts as his head was spinning and his heart was pounding in his ears. For so much of the night, he had been taken along with the talk of sex, and power, and 'essence' and sexual rituals. But now as the fucking actually began, he started to feel it was more than just some intense fantasy Role Play. He could indeed feel the change happening. That his hole was getting fucked into something else, something new. Deep inside, he knew that was what he had always wanted. To submit totally and utterly to another, to give up the life he had to be fucked and used and knocked up by a big black cock. To receive its poisonous venom, to be injected with lethal cum and be permanently impregnated with The Daddies virus infected progeny. The pounding into his guts, his prostate, with each moment it grew more intense until he at last felt something burst deep inside.

The boy, with a whimpering cry, came unexpectedly, his pure healthy semen spurting across his chest and belly. His cock untouched as his hands locked around the form of The Daddy, the rhythmic muscle spasms of the boys hole enough to push another lesser man into orgasm as well, but The Daddy held his ground. The intensity of the orgasm for the Boy actually hurt as his muscles continued to contract painfully around the cock buried inside his hole. 

"That's it boy, let it out, and let me in. Know this is a sign of the unification as my essence fills you, my soul corrupts yours, you must expel out your untainted and unworthy semen. Give praise to His Seed, His will, expel all that is you and continue your path to transformation." The Daddy says as he slowed his plunging jabs, able to forestall his own orgasm and prolong his pleasure. He relaxed, letting the convulsive shivers pass, letting the boy's body slump in after-climax exhaustion, before pushing back in and continuing on towards his goal. 

The boy tried to respond, but felt words could no longer form as he just grunted with the zenith of each deep thrust, feeling it in his belly, knowing if he pressed his own hands hard enough against his stomach, he would surely feel the outline of his new Master’s cock. the thought made his still leaking cock twitch. 'His Master'. The brutal pounding cadence of his new Master continued unabated. The boy felt used, sore, exhausted, but he knew The Daddy was not yet satiated. His fuck would not end untill that moment of transformation and impregnation had taken place.

As he fucked the boy, each time he was close to cumming and unleashing his unholy seed, he stopped and would slow down building up the tension again. Years of breeding and passing on his gift had taught him the arts to fucking, breeding, and making the heights of desire last for as logn as he wished it. As he continued, the Boy continued to feel his mind lose itself in the pleasure of the moment, all he could think of was the Daddies ball sack full of hot thick and toxic cum, how rich and concentrated the Daddies potent and poisoned seeds must be. The boy felt as though he were in a trance, his mind losing itself with each passing moment to the growing unification between them.

Long before The Daddy would orgasm and infect the boy's physical body, he would have spread his Essence and infected the boy's mind and Soul.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

4 hours ago, WestPhillyGuy said:

My long held desire has been to be pozzed by a black top. I almost got my wish about a month ago, but after what seemed promising exchanges he decided not to do it.

He was toxic and full-blown.

This is my desire too.     I've always wanted a black guy to hold me down, and taunt me about fulfilling my purpose in life, taunt me with what he's about to do to me, taunt me with his desire to ruin my worthless life by making it something to be proud of, then bury his beautiful poz load deep inside my ass ❤️