My trip to Playa del Inglés (Maspalomas, Gran Canary)

bareback-flipflop

As I mentioned it previously, I spent a week in one of the gay paradises. It was hot, busy, I slept only few hours because this morning I was bred too, so I present you only a diary (day by day). 😉

Day 1. 

I travelled a lot, I had to change in Frankfurt. I was tired, because one of my friend’s birthday was celebrated all night (no sex) and I almost went to the airport directly in the early morning. Although I had sex on Thursday and Friday as well, maybe because of the promising destination I was horny as fuck. I didn’t have enough time on Budapest, but I had almost 2 hours waiting for the flight in Frankfurt. I changed my headline on Romeo and Grindr noticing that I was up to some quickie. It was only 20 minutes before the boarding when a sexy asian landing service employee (worked in the VIP lounge) texted me that he wanted to suck me off. He wore a nice uniform. We went to the VIP lounge restroom into a cubicle and he sat onto the toilet and gave me nice blowjob. I came into his mouth. It was my first airport sex. 

When I arrived at Maspalomas I immediately felt that it was a different place. Sometimes I felt that straights were the minority. I met a guy years ago, we never met but sometimes we chatted on romeo and Twitter. He is a real kinky dad (undetectable anyway) and as a full top was interested in my ass. He got it many times unloading me with his poz cums. He suggested me his favourite cruising bar, Noxon where on Sunday breed party was organised. It’s needless to say I attended there. Although I was dead tired I spent there amazing hours. It’s good to know about Noxon that there’s dress code in every special event (4 times a week) where mostly being naked is a normal. However, as I experienced later, it’s generally normal every places. 

Another important information about Noxon is that there hardly can be found picky guys. There are all types and ages and the majority are open for coks and loads. 

I fucked many guys, bred two and some of them fucked me. I did spit roast and was spit roasted as well. One memorable guy was a guy with PA. It was amazing deepthroating him and being fucked by this jewellery. 

To be continued…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Day 2

As I arrived, I was obviously a fresh meat, so just got one message after the other. I chatted especially a lot with a German guy. We agreed that we went to the nude beach together. He knew the place, so he showed me. 

However, as I woke up, a guy fron the next apartment house texted me asking a breeding. I walke to there, he was waiting on the bed on his fourth ass up. I licked it thoroughly and fucked him hard until bred him. 

After that I headed to the German guy’s apartment for going to the beach together. 

We spent a lovely day on the beach without anything to happen. I was a bit disappointed, because his naked hairy body, nick cock and his metal cockring made me continuously horny. When we were walking back to our separate apartments, agreed that we took a shower and  I visited him right after that. We continued our chat we started on the beach but it was more intimate and we were kissing soon and became naked. He pushed me down and made me his cock sucking. After a while he directed me to his bed, pushed down gave me his all day tension. He fucked me hard, until he bred me. After this we decided to have a break and went out to the terrace naked. We continued chatting and both of us became horny again. He fucked me hard again on his bed and unloaded his second dose. Then we went to have a dinner in a restaurant. Although I supposed that he wanted to say goodbye (because he traveled next day) but after eating we back to his apartment. Chatting, kissing, touching and we found ourselves on the bed again. Breeding number 3. 

To be continued…

• Like 2

Day3

After I said goodbye and let the German guy leave by the shuttle, I headed to the nude beach. I planned to explore the dunes, which places is the famous cruising area and I was curious what I found there because I heard it a lot about it. At first time it was a bit difficult to find the place but soon I saw an extremely sexy, toned bearded 20-30 something guy. We looked at each other. He grabbed his crotch (wore shorts and t-shirt), I showed him my boner. We went behind a busy. Started to kissing, while was undressing him. He was soon on his fourth and sucked deeply my cock. After a while we changed and when I stood up, immediately also turned back showing my ass. He shoved his cock in me and started to fuck. A big bearish guy was watching us. I nodded him and he stepped closer. I started to suck him. OMG how I love being spit roasted. A guy fucked me even harder until he unloaded his cum in me. He politely thanked me and dressed and left. I continued to suck the guy but he interrupted me and left. I went further, but nothing interesting happened until a gorgeous black guy wit a real athletic shape appeared. And he had a stereotypical cock. Everybody just watched him from a distance shyly. I’m not that shy guy. Although I was afraid I was not his type but what could happen? In the worse case he would refuse me. I stepped to him, touched his cock and he just smiled at me. I went on my knees and licked the head. He sighted. Then I let it deep into my mouth, more precisely into my throat because it was so long that my mouth wasn’t big enough. I chocked, my saliva was floating everywhere. When I took a break I realised that at least 20 people were around us and jerking. It lasted almost 20 minutes when the black guy left, visible embarrassed by the audience. 

Then I went back to the beach, enjoy the sun and went home. It was Tuesday, so I had to attend Noxon’s Wet&Piss party. I have never participated ws party previously I played this only 1-1. It was amazing. When the party ended, all rooms floor were totally covered by piss including around the bar counter. I don’t really remember how many guys fucked me (my friend unloaded me his poz load) and how many guys I fucked. Sometimes we stood the place directly for this and pissed each other but later if you saw guys fucking or sucking you let your piss them. I gave and got a lot piss. No word can describe how exciting it was. 

To be continued…

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 3

Day 4

Typically I had to go to the toilet all night, because the huge amount of beers and water didn’t let me sleep after I left the place. So I planned chilling. I say planned. Because a guy texted me on Grindr that he was horny and wanted to be a slut. His hole was hungry for cocks and fists. He agreed that we would play with a third fully top guy. We met Basement which is an interesting facility. From the outside it seems like a bungalow place with few apartments. But behind the pool there are classical cruising sets. We met three and started to play. Fucked the bottom guy, but the top fucked me as well both separately and while I was fucking the bottom. After a while some other guys joined us and I sucked others and was fucked by others. Later we continued the play three, fistfucking the bottom. Almost two hours run and the top had leave. We continued the play fisting, fucking and pissing on the bottom. Later afternoon he also had to go, so I stayed for a while hunting others for sex on Grindr. I found an interesting but faceless profile with meters. I tapped thinking that I had nothing to loose. As I was sitting in the chair, rolling my head round and saw a tall guy standing on his bungalow’s terrace. He was naked and visibly high. I showed him my hardon, smiled and nodded. Long story he was soon in his sling and I was on my knees rimming his visibly fisted hole. I started to duck him and continued with fisting. It’s good to know that I have pretty small fist therefore especially less practiced or beginners really love it. As this Lithuanian guy said, I was his fourth fister. And I reached the most, finally may half under arm was in him. He asked me to cum on his chest. He invited mento continue but said I would go to - you will never figure out- Noxon, because on Wednesday Fist&Fuck party is organised. He answered that he would consider it. 

When I stepped into the bar,l few hours later, it was quiet empty but there were a couple who were fucking. The bottom moaning like a beast and the sound was familiar but I didn’t get it. When they finished I realised that it was my Lithuanian mate. The other was a thin bearded bald guy with a nice biohazard tattoo on his right shoulder. 

The Lithuanian introduced us each other as the fourth and fifth fisters and told him how amazing fist I have. The poz Swiss guy asked me to fuck first and after this preparation to fist him. When we finished, the Lithuanian asked us if we fisted him. It wasn’t a question, but he needed some enhancements so he went home (which was practically on the others side of the road. Until we chatted with the Swiss and agreed that after we fisted the Lithuanian, he would fuck me. He had originally big cock but with PA (because he also had like at least the half of the guys there)  it was scary. He fucked me so brutally that I felt it still days later. I really enjoy it, I cried loudly. It was amazing. It’s needless to say he also deposited his poz load in my hole. If he was viral or not we didn’t clarify but it didn’t matter for me. Then he fucked in missionary the Lithuanian offering me his ass. I couldn’t stand it and fucked him while he was fucking the other one. 

To be continued…

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Day5

I started the day on the beach but first I turned to the dunes. There weren’t too many people. Only an older guy with impressive thick boner. I sucked him and offered my hole. He bred me. 

On Thursday nights, there is a nude party in Noxon. Honestly, although it started promising it was a bit disappointing. When I stepped in, a supposedly canario guy sucked a silver fox. I stepped beside t, so the canario continued with two cocks. Later the silver fox started to fuck him and I let him to suck me. 

Then we changed. While I was fucking the canario, the silver fox fucked me. Then we finished. At least it seemed like it. Silver fox started to suck me and offered me his hole. While I was fucked him, the canario came to us and fucked me. We changed, and the canario continued to fuck him. Then I stepped behind him and fucked his ass.  They came but I didn’t. Then started the boring part of the night. Fortunately, my friend appeared and I was on my knees in front of him soon. Finally he directed me to the sling. When he finished, a guy who was in a threesome which seemed pretty lame (when guys can’t decide on if they are top or bottom) stepped to my hole, pushed his cock in me and cum. Another guy from this company came and shot his load on my hole. 

Then this party ended, but I was too horny. So, I headed to the Factory bar. It wasn’t bad but here were the guys more picky. However, I could find some exciting adventure and a breeder. 

To be continued…

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

15 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Day 4

Typically I had to go to the toilet all night, because the huge amount of beers and water didn’t let me sleep after I left the place. So I planned chilling. I say planned. Because a guy texted me on Grindr that he was horny and wanted to be a slut. His hole was hungry for cocks and fists. He agreed that we would play with a third fully top guy. We met Basement which is an interesting facility. From the outside it seems like a bungalow place with few apartments. But behind the pool there are classical cruising sets. We met three and started to play. Fucked the bottom guy, but the top fucked me as well both separately and while I was fucking the bottom. After a while some other guys joined us and I sucked others and was fucked by others. Later we continued the play three, fistfucking the bottom. Almost two hours run and the top had leave. We continued the play fisting, fucking and pissing on the bottom. Later afternoon he also had to go, so I stayed for a while hunting others for sex on Grindr. I found an interesting but faceless profile with meters. I tapped thinking that I had nothing to loose. As I was sitting in the chair, rolling my head round and saw a tall guy standing on his bungalow’s terrace. He was naked and visibly high. I showed him my hardon, smiled and nodded. Long story he was soon in his sling and I was on my knees rimming his visibly fisted hole. I started to duck him and continued with fisting. It’s good to know that I have pretty small fist therefore especially less practiced or beginners really love it. As this Lithuanian guy said, I was his fourth fister. And I reached the most, finally may half under arm was in him. He asked me to cum on his chest. He invited mento continue but said I would go to - you will never figure out- Noxon, because on Wednesday Fist&Fuck party is organised. He answered that he would consider it. 

When I stepped into the bar,l few hours later, it was quiet empty but there were a couple who were fucking. The bottom moaning like a beast and the sound was familiar but I didn’t get it. When they finished I realised that it was my Lithuanian mate. The other was a thin bearded bald guy with a nice biohazard tattoo on his right shoulder. 

The Lithuanian introduced us each other as the fourth and fifth fisters and told him how amazing fist I have. The poz Swiss guy asked me to fuck first and after this preparation to fist him. When we finished, the Lithuanian asked us if we fisted him. It wasn’t a question, but he needed some enhancements so he went home (which was practically on the others side of the road. Until we chatted with the Swiss and agreed that after we fisted the Lithuanian, he would fuck me. He had originally big cock but with PA (because he also had like at least the half of the guys there)  it was scary. He fucked me so brutally that I felt it still days later. I really enjoy it, I cried loudly. It was amazing. It’s needless to say he also deposited his poz load in my hole. If he was viral or not we didn’t clarify but it didn’t matter for me. Then he fucked in missionary the Lithuanian offering me his ass. I couldn’t stand it and fucked him while he was fucking the other one. 

To be continued…

I went to the Canary Islands in the 1990s without a friend, and not being able to speak Spanish.  At that time there were few Americans there, but that was one of the reasons I decided to go there.  I was, to he honest, naive and to an extent - clueless.   I booked an extremely expensive hotel, which included my meals, but the down side was security was very tight.  I learned very quickly that the only reason I needed the hotel was to shower, sleep and eat.

You stories are much different that what I experienced, but I found the sex there to be excellent.  I happened to be in area where there were some upscale shopping, I was just walking around thinking the sex could wait, I will do that after dinner.  I was looking in the window of a shop which sold "leather items", not necessity "leather" as we have come to know it.  Instead the owner sold handmade leather pants, jackets, all high quality stuff.   He motioned for me to come into the store and asked what country I was from, and when I said the US his eyes just lit up.  He explained there were not many Americans in Maspalomas in the month of March normally.   He asked where I was staying and I told him.  

After spending about five minutes there, I realized I could not afford a thing.  I told him so, he laughed, and said "we can work around that".  I wasn't really in the mood to exchange sex for leather clothes, but thinking back maybe I should have.    He asked if I would like to come to his place in the evening for some fun.  Again, somewhat naively.  I agreed.   I took a cab over, and when I arrived he had actually made dinner.  I began to think that was a date, not a hookup.  I was wrong.

I asked when he was from originally, and he said Lybia.  He went and got his passport to prove to me, and also explained life as a gay men in his home country was difficult.   As I went to put the dishes in the sink, he came up behind me with his dick sticking straight out of his shorts and tried to bend me over the counter to fuck me.  I quickly flipped about got him to lay on a chaise lounge and he actually thought he was going to put that huge cock in without lube. Fortunately I had come prepared, and he looked at the lube like he rarely was used to using it. I explained he was just too big and I needed to use it if he was going to fuck me.  He came  three times that first night.

Now here is where I got a little dicey.  The next day I had laid out by the pool and when I walked by the front desk the women were kind of laughing, it seems he had sent flowers.  They thought this was hysterical, and also he had left several messages.  I relented and called him back and this time he asked if I was just bring an over night bag and stay with him.   This guy was gorgeous, and maybe this is not the more politically correct thing to say, but the fact he was from Lybia remained in mind. Like he would eventually end up hurting me.  He had beautiful condo, and the sex was non-stop.

I returned to the hotel the next day and already the women at the desk were laughing.  More FLOWERS!  (Who does that?)  They said he had called over half a dozen times.  So when I finally reached him, I thanked him for the good times, but the flowers, calls were becoming an embarrassment.  So he had a better idea, just check out of the hotel (which I had already paid for) and stay with him.  He said we could hang out at his shop during the day, have lunch there, he would make us dinner, and then we could fuck all night.

I was I believe 25 when I went, I don't recall ever having that much intense sex with one individual who seemed so interested in me.  Finally I had to tell him no, which bought more problems.  He ended up hanging out in the hotel lobby waiting for me to come in.  I am for having great sex with someone I've developed chemistry with.  However, I was on vacation, I was in my 20s and frankly I wanted to really sample all of what Maspalomas had to offer.  I wanted to go the beach during the day and then go out at night and look for some new adventures.   He was adamantly against that, even inquiring if I could delay my return to the US.  

No not happening.   Making a long story shot, security had to tell him he couldn't sit in the lobby and wait for me all day and night.  I felt bad doing it, but I had no choice.

Canary Islands will always be a special memory for me, I just wish it was nearly as adventurous as  what @bareback-flipflop. had experienced.  My story isn't nearly as sex-filled (though I had a lot with him) but the Canary Islands proved to be some adventure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’ve always thought that Gran Canaria is to Europe what Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Springs are to North America. The climate is pleasant all year round, it’s totally set up for tourists (it is part of Spain, after all, and the Spanish are very good at the whole tourist thing), and you get to meet guys from literally every corner of Europe. It’s true that you don’t come across many Americans there, and that’s understandable as they have their own gay meccas, but if anyone from the US is planning a European sexcation, I would certainly recommend adding it to their itinerary!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’ve always thought that Gran Canaria is to Europe what Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Springs are to North America. The climate is pleasant all year round, it’s totally set up for tourists (it is part of Spain, after all, and the Spanish are very good at the whole tourist thing), and you get to meet guys from literally every corner of Europe. It’s true that you don’t come across many Americans there, and that’s understandable as they have their own gay meccas, but if anyone from the US is planning a European sexcation, I would certainly recommend adding it to their itinerary!

You are absolutely right

Here’s the sixth day’s diary entry 

Day 6

The dunes were boring. So at night I was extremely horny. 

I started in REDS bar. When I arrived to Maspalomas one of my first things was to buy poppers. I didn’t know that it’s legally not sold, it is not prohibited. Later some guys landed me and finally I could buy. However, as I tried to find poppers, I visited a sexshop where I found a nice harness. And I always wanted a magnetic metal cockring and they had. The shopping guy (50sg) wrote me a text that he saw mw, found interesting and wanted to have sex. I replied that I would attend in REDS. He was there. Because of his look I supposed that he wanted me to fuck him. Especially after he immediately started to suck me. Surprisingly and luckily he stated that he wanted to fuck me. Tops for me are more than welcome. Furthermore he not only fucked me but bred me. As a proudly bred guy went around.

I found some bottoms for fucking. The most exciting of them was a hairy bearded tattooed guy wearing leather stuff, piercings and PA of course. He laid in a thing which seemed like his under body would hung out of the wall. His bottom was up, I could lick his hole and fuck him well. 

Next round, I found an huge cock in a glory hole cubicle. It was not a question that I was on my knees and sucked it. Then I turned back hoping he would fuck me through the hole. Fuck yea he did. It was on my bucket list to be bred this way. And load 2 collected. 

Further rounds. A really old chubby guy appeared leading a beautiful Indonesian guy. The young had a nice boner. They pampered each other and then the older offered him. I stepped closer and started to smear and kiss him. I made a tongue journey from his lips until his cock, and went down starting to lick his hole. Then some passionate minutes came whose end clearly was seen that I had to fuck him. Since the couch was too tight, I directed ourselves to the mattress besides us. I grabbed his legs, pushed back and after some tasty rimming shoved my dick into his hole. I pounded him hard and long until my cock accidentally slipped out. I guessed it was a good opportunity to have a break when I realised that somebody stood behind me. He waited for me stopping for a minute and without a word he put his cock in me and started to fuck me mercy-less. I cried loudly until I could hear his moaning and then felt his clock throbbing in my hole. Then it exploded. He slapped my ass and left. The Indonesian looked like who was high but in ecstasy. His cock was super hard and rose directly up. Like an invitation. So I slipped forward and sat on it. I started to ride on his cock when his eyes rolled up and came in me. Load number 4.

I needed a break. As I went around I recognised that the guests changed. I decided to try another place. 

So I went to the Strong construction. Although it wasn’t there dress code (I mean being naked wasn’t mandatory), the majority of the guys were naked or wore only harnesses (like me). 

It was crowded, I stack among people in the aisle of the dark room. I had some nothing special adventures but two were real memorable. A tall big bear with white beard and furry stood in the corner of the dark room (the dark room not really dark, you can see almost everything). He had a truly authoritative figurehead. I was on my knees immediately. He grabbed my nape and pushed his cock deep in my throat. He gave me a brutal throat fuck. My tears and saliva floating hard. It lasted almost 15 minutes when I ask a break, then he left. 

Later, I was in the middle of the crowd in the aisle when a guy grabbed my ass. His finger was soon in my hole. When he realised that it was full of cum, he tossed me onto the couch and started to fuck me. After a while he whispered in my ear that he felt in love with my ass but he didn’t want to come yet. But he would breed me soon. So, I stayed on my four pushing up my ass. Soon a young latino guy came beside me, on his four pushed up his ass too. 

And then the heaven came. On guy came after the other and fucked us swapping the holes. I couldn’t count how many guys came. While we were pounded we were kissing. It was amazing. 

When the other bottom left, I left too. 

I tried to find further guys but it was less successful. On the other hand I was dead tired, so I went home. 

(My last day’s story is coming soon)

• Like 1

Interesting that there is a bit of fetish these days. My last visit maybe 15 years ago was plenty of naked nights in the bars (plus dressed guys in the regular men's bars and backrooms) but almost no leather, rubber or harnesses. So would be interested for a return fuck holiday next year.

• Like 1

Day 7

I hardly could sleep and after 4 hours I woke up with extremely horny. I was keen on being bred again. Previously I chatted with a breeder who used to fuck only full holes. I texted him that I have four loads in my ass. Ha said that I had to visit him. Fo to the apartment, undress, be on all fours and don’t say a word. I did as he ordered. However, I could observe him. He was hot. Tall and bearded with decent hairy chest. He slapped on my ass and checked my hole with his finger. When he was convinced that I truly bred, he played with my hole with his tongue. Not much later he pushed his hard cock into me and started to pound me. It laste almost 15-20 minutes when he loudly moaning unloaded his jizm. 

Then he slapped my ass again and said, go 

I stayed horny, after some breakfast and short rest I headed to the dunes. It was quite boring so I enjoyed rather the sunny beach and the ocean. 

As I went home I touched the CITA center whose underground restroom is known as a cruising spot. Before I stepped in, I recognised a young tall guy who stood in front of the entrance. Since inside the audience wasn’t attractive, I came out. Than I got a notification on Grindr. A young tall faceless user praised my profile. We started to chat and it was obvious that he was the guy in front of the entrance. When I arrived back from my walking around he wasn’t there. I went in again and he stood there. I stepped next to him and we started to wank. The older guys embarrassed him so he left. However, he was eager for mutual wanking in a restroom. We agreed that around 10 pm we meet in Yumbo center (the big city center with plenty of gay bars). He was there and we started to jerk off. I didn’t want cum but he did. He shot everywhere including my cock and hand. Then he left and I headed to ZOO men’s bar. 

There was naked party. I found a guy ass up soon and immediately fucked him. An older guy with grey hair and fury stepped behind me and started to fuck. Our sizes didn’t match so this threesome couldn’t be continued. 

However, we caught up again. I started to suck him but both of us needed more. I found myself  soon on all four being fucked. 

He didn’t breed me. So I continued my tour. I had some exciting play (I mean sucking, throat fucking, nipple play) when I found that hot guy lying in the sling. He was tall, bald, bearded, hairy, wore leather wast, chaps, boots, harness, and straps on his upper arms. He was extremely hot. An older guy just finished his fuck so I stepped there and shoved my cock inside him. I fucked him brutally. After a while I took a break. Then I could observe his sloppy wide hole. I couldn’t stop to eat it. Tasting his ass juice mixed with cum made me crazy. I fucked him like who lost his mind. Then he cried loudly and bagged me to stop. 

It was amazing but I needed to be fucked. 

Then I saw a guy with an enormous size cock. I knew that I wanted it. At least 6 doses of poppers and started to suck him. I was close to fainting, because I couldn’t breathe. So w stood up and invited him into my ass. Unfortunately, he wrapped his cock, but I felt that I had to try this cock. What can I say? He fucked me like no tomorrow. It was some beyond earth feeling like I would step out of my body. Then he pulled his cock out, scratched the condome and shot on my hole. Immediately after he finished a guy stepped beside me and pushed the previous guy’s jizm into me and started to fuck. Ha came in me soon. And at least two kor guys beed me but I lost to count them

I planned to leave when I met a guy, with I chatted on Grindr previously. We started to chat but he said that he arrived that day and wanted to go to sleep. After some rounds he still sat at the bar counter and we continued the chat again and again. I said him good bye which was followed by a farewell kiss. The kiss became a passionate kissing and he asked me to go to a cubicle. He wore gummy suit, prince albert in his nose. I unzipped his suit on his ass, rimmed his hole and fucked him hard. 

When we finished, I really left and went to Strong construction again. 

There were too much guys that I felt it would have been better to leave. Then on of the previous day breeders jumped in my neck. He said that he loved my ass and wanted to breed me. I reminded him that he promised the day before the same, so he had to keep his word. He promised again but claimed some time for other adventures. It was his last night too and he wanted to give me his very last cum. 

I went around and crashed a a guy who definitely was a porn star (at least a pro only fans performer). I can’t figure out who he could be but he was familiar. He needed a dick in his ass, so I did my best. 

Next round I found a hot silver fox who dominated me well and killed my throat. I didn’t find the guy, so I already decided to leave when we met again. He said the time came. Directed me in the very end of the dark room, tossed me onto the couch and fucked me long and hard like really wanted to have a big shoot before leaving. I I cried, he moaned loudly when he started to throbbing and exploded in me. 

Then we really finished. 

It’s needless to say that I want to go back as soon as possible. 

THE END

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1