What do you do when tops want to fuck with condoms?

Bttml00king

On 12/25/2022 at 12:10 AM, NYBBGUY58 said:

The last time that happened, I insisted that he use a non-latex condom (polystyrene, I think?) because I have a literal allergy to latex, not just a metaphorical one - I break out in contact dermatitis.  The rash takes weeks to go away and it's miserable enough on an arm or leg, let alone my asshole.  I didn't clean so well.  I hope he regretted the whole thing. (Pun intended.)

Now, I just move on and find tops who bareback. Everyone is happier that way.

I get the same reaction but only on parts of my body but the areas seem to increase  and I may end up like you but so far I’ve not had it happen and have no problem taking a wrapped cock.

Edited by badjujuboy

I only had that once recently where a guy wanted to use one , i told him what ever he wanted to do. Then when he was real worked up i reached back and pealed it off . He was so horned up he went back in and finished the job the way it should be done . Afterwards he said i don't know why i didn't do that from the beginning’

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Politely told a guy on one of the apps tonight that I want raw, immediately got an a question about PrEP. Kid you not, the chat had the same time stamp for my raw comment his PrEP comment. Found it too funny. Needless to say we did not hookup in the end.

I NEVER used to let a condom Near my cumdump hole, but recently I’ve been hooking up w all these guys w gfs at home and they wanna

fucl safe so I just say okay as long as I get to keep the rubber… they all are like FINE. So I’ve been mixing all the loads together and freezing them into a big fuckin  devils dick of straight boy baby batter !:) 

• Like 1

A fuck's a fuck.  Just enjoy but after he's cum just tell him to fist his hot creamy milk deep inside you ... preferably as you slam a good full poinT

3 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I dont care most of the time. I hate the smell of them. But when my ass is up and im all horned up I dont care as loong as something goes in my hole and feel the thrust..

same here...raw and stoopid for cock....lots and lots of cock.....like a good cumdump

• Like 2

I don’t often say no because I would not have agreed to hook up if i did not think he was hot.   Why pass up a sure thing from a guy you find attractive just because of some condom you probably won’t feel.

I am sure I am in the minority on this subject but that’s just the way I feel.

• 2 weeks later...