What do you do when tops want to fuck with condoms?

Bttml00king

No Condom Covered Cock is going up in me.  When Im being fucked I love to feel slutty After he's cum in me and Im still horny, I love the feel of warm cum seeping out of my ass. It also makes for a good lube.

I`ve been going to a local bathhouse for a few months now.  I have not had a guy put a condom on before he has fucked me yet. But I have had guy come into my room when my door is open or I have brought them back to my room and they have asked if I have any condoms. At frist I was saying no. Then they would leave even after I told them I was fine with them fucking be bare. and I wanted it bare.  Now I am doing a little different. I lube my hole deep with vasiline . Thinking if a guy wants to use a condom I`ll say sure and the condom will fail. Have not had a guy fuck me with a condom yet to see if it will work.

• Like 1

No one should be convinced, coerced, manipulated, or pressured to do something they don’t feel comfortable with. If a top wants to use a condom and you don’t, simply say you’re not into it and he can decide what decision he wants to make.

it’s been YEARS and I do mean YEARS since I last been fucked with a condom. My policy is to be explicit in your profiles. If you only play raw, say that. My Grindr and Jack’D both have BB in the user name and my profile explicitly says, “raw only. No condoms”. It weeds out anyone who isn’t into raw play and makes my life easier 

The one time I can think where I encountered a top wanting to use condom was at a bath house. He entered my room and started to unwrap the condom and I simply made it clear that I don’t play safe. Raw only. He asked me to make an exception and I said no. Unfortunately he left but I stayed firm.

I do NOT allow condoms near me (exception if guy has one of those cruel condoms as I'm curious how one feels).  I get fucked bareback only and cum is to be deposited inside me.  I will go without rather than have a condom inside me.

• 2 weeks later...