Do you finger the guy you're sucking?

Love a finger massaging my prostate while getting sucked. I always blow a huge load when that happens. 

If you want a nice load blasted in your mouth, try it out sometime.

Hell yeah. Once I was sucking a str8 (ish) dude who I serviced every week or so. I usually massaged his balls but one time I put my hand between his legs and brushed against his asshole. He moaned loud so I teased his hole some more. He was loving it so I sucked on my thumb and shoved it deep up his chute. Fuck, he shuddered and shot the biggest load in my mouth that I'd ever had for him. Now I gotta finger duck his asshole while I'm blowing him - he loves it.

• 3 months later...

No. Absolutely “no”. Then again my husband is a top with top anal issues and I’m a bottom with bottom penis issues. I rub around his hole or lick his hole while blowing him, but nothing goes inside him. Basically our relationship is that nothing goes inside his hole, but everything goes inside my pussy. Kisses!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 11:38 AM, Muscledadbod said:

Love a finger massaging my prostate while getting sucked. I always blow a huge load when that happens. 

If you want a nice load blasted in your mouth, try it out sometime.

hell yeah.....me too

It depends on the guy and the situation. Kind of hard to do in a car. Not so hard in a video booth or a bed. Is the guy I’m sucking into it? Does he want me to finger him? 

if he does then I will. Anything within reason to turn the guy I’m with on.