Poppers & International Travel

JoshLandaleXXX

Question - Can i legally take poppers from the UK to Spain?

They're legal in the UK. And they're legal in Spain.

I'd check them in my checked luggage, not my carry on stuff so I'd not be breaking the ban on liquids etc.

But would that still be legal? It should be, but i'm reluctant to without confirmation as the last thing I want to be accused of on my bareback holiday is smuggling chemicals into Spain!

Anyone know any thing about this? Can't find information on it anywhere.

Same is true for Kamagra based products - they're legal in both the UK and Spain, but would I be allowed to take them from the UK?

Mee to.. I put them in the bag with my shaving gear and have never had any troubles.. leaving Heathrow/Frankfurt/Los Angeles etc or any airport here in Australia. Soppose they are more content to look at the leather gear..

Should be no problem travelling within the EU with poppers as there are no customs controls. Done it countless times. I even travel internationally with a bottle or two, keeping them like leather69 does, among my other toiletry articles. One small precaution I do take if they're in my hand lagguage is to remove the label because of the flammable material insignia printed on it. No need to arouse the suspisions of an overzealous airport security officer

I have never had problems with taken them (all across the world); that said, they are labelled as 'Dangerous Goods' and as such restricted under various 'Transportation of Dangerous Goods' regulations. Also, there are differences between aircraft types as to what cargo holds are pressurized and/or heated (some are not). That could result in spillage. So, be careful in packing.