What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

4 minutes ago, loadzgoinholes said:

Thought that was a bathhouse? Do you mean to say that place is that gross, or that place is that debauched/gross?

Yes its that gross and that debauched. I love Lab precisely because its the absolute filthiest place on the planet. For a lot of people though, that place would be too much for them and too extreme.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

One time a friend took me to a highway rest area at night and led me down behind the parking area quite a way until we got to a little clearing with a picnic table and hung out passing poppers and sneaking a few puff puffs on his pipe. He knew I was nervous being down there and passing the pipe was his plan to make sure I was horny enough to forget about nerves or inhibitions and before long I was on my knees on the ground pulling on my cock and sucking another man's cock and I swallowed 2 or 3 loads before someone I never saw was pressing his cock into my hole while my friend was poppering me up again telling me to go with it and have fun. 

Anyway, we went back there again during the daytime and I told him I can't believe you let me do that while naked and on the ground completely littered with used condoms and trash.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

11 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Yes its that gross and that debauched. I love Lab precisely because its the absolute filthiest place on the planet. For a lot of people though, that place would be too much for them and too extreme.

Some of the old adult video stores here in PDX could get pretty trashed. But later there was a space that shared a building with The Eagle here. This was some time ago. It was not a bath house, it was only there for one thing and that was anon sex. I knew the guy that ran it, and there were days that would go by and he wouldn't bother cleaning anything. I remember one weekend when I went the group room floor was literally sticky in some parts like movie theaters can get, and some of the other spots were still not completely dry and were gooey. It was just a simple maze, with a bank of glory booths, a single sling area that was wide open, one "bed booth" that had a window you could darken or make transparent, and that group room which was just a padded table just below waist high and room enough for people to stand around it but not much more. The funk I walked into in that place sometimes was almost too much.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Probably The Bull Bar in Berlin. Famous for being open 24/7 and having one of the most active darkrooms.

Close second would be The Underground Club at Central Station London for SOP. 

Yes! The Bull! Extraordinary place.

I used to live in Kuwait and go to the disused public  toilets in the gardens. Even the area outside stunk of piss, cum, and ass. I loved it. Just the smell got me hard. But inside was always busy with horny hung Arabs. I've had my best times in that stinky sweaty hole with all those Arabs so happy to dump their load in your mouth or ass. One guy fucked me so hard my feet left the ground. I don't know when he last washed but the smell of sweat, cock and piss as I was sucking him was intoxicating.  mmmm

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1