What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

16 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Yes its that gross and that debauched. I love Lab precisely because its the absolute filthiest place on the planet. For a lot of people though, that place would be too much for them and too extreme.

My kinda place!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Lab.Oratory

Definitely ranked high, was fucked at the toilets there, went in cause I had to piss after taking several loads already, ended up taking more loads on the floor there while being spit roasted and pissed on (not to mention the piss I drank and that one guy filled my pussy)

• Piggy 4

1 hour ago, sleazyskank said:

Where’s that located?

Its the bathhouse beneath Berghain in Berlin, Germany. Doors will open for 2 hours and then close. There will be probably close to 2000 guys in there. My fav night at Lab is first fridays of the month, when there is a live dj spinning techno.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

44 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Definitely ranked high, was fucked at the toilets there, went in cause I had to piss after taking several loads already, ended up taking more loads on the floor there while being spit roasted and pissed on (not to mention the piss I drank and that one guy filled my pussy)

Yeah I said Lab because the whole place smells like every bodily fluid one can imagine, with bathtubs people lay in and are doing things to eachother ill leave up to ones imagination since the website has restrictions on what words can be said lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

9 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Yeah I said Lab because the whole place smells like every bodily fluid one can imagine, with bathtubs people lay in and are doing things to eachother ill leave up to ones imagination since the website has restrictions on what words can be said lol

That's the best part, letting go and being a complete pig 💦

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Probably The Bull Bar in Berlin. Famous for being open 24/7 and having one of the most active darkrooms.

Close second would be The Underground Club at Central Station London for SOP. 

Bull bar is one of my favourite places. Just before the COVID broke yI spent a weekend in Berlin. I had to check out the hotel and I had a plenty of time to go to the airport. I made a try; however I supposed that it would be empty. It was full of high and hangover guys. After long hours I was smelly because of the sperm which was in me and which covered my chest and face. I had to fresh up myself in the toilet. I was small and dirty. 

• Like 1

This is so embarrassing but there was this skanky motel on Josey just north of where I live that was a hangout for the homeless, meth heads, and so on. Had a really hot guy hit on me and that was where he was located. Was worried as shit about it that I was gonna get rolled or worse. Met him in the lobby and he was everything he showed online. I can only guess he was using and against my better judgement we went to fuck in a public bathroom. It was way worse than even the skankiest gas station bathroom I'd ever been in. Reeked of stale urine, vomit, and shit. I could barely breathe. His cock was as massive as his pictures showed and I gladly bent over the toilet in the stall to take it raw. He really pounded me hard, pumping two loads in me and I reciprocated pumping one in him. He wanted me to go back his room and slam with him, but I begged off and left. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 8

2 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Did you ever have a go in those tubs?