What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

On 1/5/2023 at 10:29 AM, RawPlug said:

Hard to pick just one. If pushed, I’d say the much lamented Fort in London. 

OMG I miss The Fort. 

Actually, back in those days I was much more "pure", but I still managed to fuck by the lockers and against the bar. I loved the fact you could fuck anywhere in the place. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Book Bin/Les Gals on Market in Philly. The booths at the bottom of the stairs were filthy and raunchy and always wet with piss and cum. I would trade blowjobs and fucks with the crackheads on my way home from the bar i worked at in the wee hours. My faves were the two black guys who liked to tag team me when i brought along some maddog for us to wet our whistles with while we fucked until the sun came up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

OMG I miss The Fort. 

Actually, back in those days I was much more "pure", but I still managed to fuck by the lockers and against the bar. I loved the fact you could fuck anywhere in the place. 

I still find guys think I’m exaggerating when I tell them what that place was like. If Hogarth had drawn a debauched gay saturnalia he wouldn’t have captured the spirit of The Fort. And yet there was a raw (no pun intended) honesty about the place. With its boots only policy, you could be interacting with a city banker or a scally from a sink estate. There was never any attitude. Just unadulterated rutting. Expensive apartments now stand on the site I understand (haven’t been there since The Fort closed). I wonder what their owners would make of what went in there. It would be awful to tell them. Wouldn’t it…? 

Did you ever go to the Pride of Stepney? Not as extreme as The Fort (but, then, what could be?) , but raunchy as hell in its own way. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Did you ever go to the Pride of Stepney? Not as extreme as The Fort (but, then, what could be?) , but raunchy as hell in its own way. 

Like @VersGuyAnon I came to the sleazier any cock/load side of things later in life, although in my youth I spent many a happy hour cruising woods, laybys, cottages etc.

I really got into going to XXL a few years ago, which has also now sadly closed due to redevelopment.

I often go to saunas, but was wondering @RawPlug @VersGuyAnon and anyone else who cares to answer, which club night/venue in London is the sleaziest these days?

If The Fort still existed I would definitely be heading there having read your reminiscences.

• Piggy 1

10 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

I still find guys think I’m exaggerating when I tell them what that place was like. If Hogarth had drawn a debauched gay saturnalia he wouldn’t have captured the spirit of The Fort. And yet there was a raw (no pun intended) honesty about the place. With its boots only policy, you could be interacting with a city banker or a scally from a sink estate. There was never any attitude. Just unadulterated rutting. Expensive apartments now stand on the site I understand (haven’t been there since The Fort closed). I wonder what their owners would make of what went in there. It would be awful to tell them. Wouldn’t it…? 

Sadly I missed out on The Fort - but I did frequent Play Pit in the Caledonian Road. Every time I walk past the old place I get pangs of nostalgia for it. It sounds like much the same sort of place - no attitude - just lots of horny guys doing their thing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Like @VersGuyAnon I came to the sleazier any cock/load side of things later in life, although in my youth I spent many a happy hour cruising woods, laybys, cottages etc.

I really got into going to XXL a few years ago, which has also now sadly closed due to redevelopment.

I often go to saunas, but was wondering @RawPlug @VersGuyAnon and anyone else who cares to answer, which club night/venue in London is the sleaziest these days?

If The Fort still existed I would definitely be heading there having read your reminiscences.

Sadly, it’s a long time since I was overly familiar with the London scene (and, God, I miss the Heath) so I can’t really advise. So many places I loved back in the day seem to have gone. I was particularly fond of Brief Encounter in St. Martin’s Lane, just a stone throw from Trafalgar Square. There, a famous theatrical Knight of the Realm once tried to pick me up, but I went home instead with a security guard from the South African embassy. 

11 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Sadly I missed out on The Fort - but I did frequent Play Pit in the Caledonian Road. Every time I walk past the old place I get pangs of nostalgia for it. It sounds like much the same sort of place - no attitude - just lots of horny guys doing their thing. 

I regret never going to Play Pit. I know you would have loved The Fort. 

The nastiest place was with my brother, we checked into this really cheap and sleazy motel and my brother made me pay... it was like $39 a night, or $12 an hour, the mattress was lumpy, there were drug deals going down outside, the bedspread was all worn out and it was burned and stained all over and the drapes had a rip in them about 6" long and 3" wide, right at eye level so that if you stopped to look in, you would be able to see us fucking on the bed. The room smelled like smoke, sex and what else so he cracked the window and then he got drunk and laid back on the bed and we started having sex. He had me facing the drapes and he pounded the fuck out of me for like two hours. I could feel wet cum spots on the bedspread, people walking by could hear us thru the cracked window and would look in and watch for a few seconds and then leave, and a few would stay for a few minutes. I could tell some were drug dealers and they called others over to watch. I felt so nasty doing it there and seeing the people come and go but it gave me a huge mental rush!

• Like 2

by far, all the sex clubs I have been to, even the 5018 Saint-Laurent, and the various clubs in Atlanta, were relatively well-kept. I went over once to a guy's house and the place was a lovely mixture of old wet dog, meth (which I did once, and only once) and unkempt dust. The guy was a tweaker, and couldn't get it up because, well meth heads being what they are. Love grunge, unwashed cock and foreskins, but this was really revolting. he was more interested in getting some cash to do some crystal, and after I refused him that, he lost interest. Walked out after a few minutes. 

11 hours ago, RawUK said:

The Vault seems to be hugely popular, but there's also SBN every Sunday. I've also recently seen a fair bit of stuff at the Bunker Club (MA1 Bunker, I think). Some "private" parties.     

• Upvote 1

An apartment in Yonkers, NY. Could have been an episode of the TV show Hoarders. Piles of crap and garbage everywhere. Dude had a cat. Clearly the entire place was the cat's litter box. Smell was vile. But he had a 10" cock so I found myself wading thru the filth on several occasions. 🙄

I went to Portland for work & boyfriend joined as he had never been. We went to a gay bar for drinks. One guy at the bar was interested in my boyfriend as he kept looking his way so I flagged him to come over. My bf was kinda drunk so his speech was slurring however he and the guy were talking. I wasn’t interested in him but I asked him if he wanted to fuck my bf. 

Our hotel wasn’t close so all 3 of us left the bar and kept walking around to find a discreet play. We finally found a garage that was secluded. We found a spot but it reeked or trash and urine. The stench was so bad. Anywho my bf learned against the trash compartment and I just watched him get fuck. At some point he couldn’t hold himself as he was drunk that I ended up holding him to keep steady as the top fucked and loaded him.  As we were walking away I realized the area was a tent city for homeless 

There used to be a toilet on the A17 in Lincolnshire that was pretty clean (by toilet standards) Monday to Friday but didn’t get cleaned over the weekend. Back then it was open 24/7 but the light in the urinal part of the gents had broken. I stopped off late one Sunday evening and fucked a guy over the urinal, after I’d dumped my load I stood back and watched (as best I could in the half light) as another guy took my place, he dragged the bottom backwards and bent him further over so his head was in the trough. Several guys took the opportunity to piss on his head/hair as he was being bred. The lad ended up covered in piss, cum, used condoms and was even “made” to rim some guys shitty arse (he’d literally just come out of a cubicle and claimed he hadn’t wiped). Eventually I left and headed home. 

The next morning I was heading up the A17 in my truck and stopped off for a piss (and to see what fun I could have!) as I walked into the toilets there was piss, shit, used condoms, needles and all sorts absolutely everywhere. There was crap smeared up the walls and even a dirty butt plug. The bottoms clothes were also dumped on the floor! I dread to think what the cleaner thought when they came in! 

so many places.  An abandoned warehouse on a falling down pier in NYC.  DC jail, don't ask. A subway station restroom in NYC where I got sucked off and then fucked through a glory hole . Then a leather daddy shoved something in my ass and I was flying.  He made me lick the urinal while he fucked me. Then I was told to  suck every guy that came in.  At the very end the leather daddy pissed all over  me and then I had to lick clean the floor. 

• Piggy 2