Las Vegas Cumunion at Entourage

Daddyslut4use

20 minutes ago, Daddyslut4use said:

I’m in Las Vegas visiting and thinking of going to Cumunion tomorrow nite. Wondering if it’s a good time for a bottom bear daddy. The rsvp’s so far on BBRT look heavily weighted towards bottoms like me. 
Don’t want to be the sad loser bottom dad who gets no attention  Any advice?

Bottoms tend to outnumber tops and versatile people everywhere. All I can say is, if you go, and nobody fucks you, that's not really a whole lot different than staying home with nobody fucking you, except you might get to watch some hot sex going on around you if nothing else.

I get that it's depressing to be overlooked at events like this - lord do I ever - but it's like that saying: you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• Like 2

If I were in Las Vegas tonight, I would go, all Cumunion parties attract far more bottoms than guys willing to top. Remember at least 80-90% of the guys hoping to top at a sex club are hoping to bottom too. I haven't been to Entourage, but have been to Hawks for Cumunion parties, I'm a bear and have always been able to fuck and get fucked at Cumunions at Hawks in Las Vegas.

A bit of Ft. L. news:  Early press release implied that the CumUnion orgy here was going to be at Slammer, with no commentary where subsequent CumUnion orgies would be held.  The obvious implication was, the location would revert back to the the tubs over on Oakland Park Blvd.  NOT SO.  Cum to find out, CumUnion is moving permanently to the Slammer fuckspace.  

Definitely a step UP !!! 

@hntnhole Since I had the Cumunion website up to see if there were any parties I wanted to go to on my long weekend next weekend, it looks like in Ft Lauderdale Slammer will have parties on the 1st Wednesday and the bathhouse on the 3rd Saturday going forward.

Just in case anyone wants to hookup and fuck or get fuckd by a blonde bear, I will definitely be at the Hawks PDX party tomorrow night, and am giving serious thought to going Palm Springs and staying the entire week and go to the CCBC orgy on the 21st. If I don't wind up going to Palm Springs for the week I will be at the Steam Portland party (I can't bring myself to call either Portland Cumunion event a orgy) on the 19th.

Edited by NWUSHorny