Petrol Money

Fuck  ... last part posted April 12, we need the next  installment. Did he get to the clinic for PEP? .... or 😜

How many poz guys load his formerly straight ass in his next movie now he's addicted to amyl, bb and getting fucked by a group in front of a camera?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

CHAPTER EIGHT

I was in a bit of a daze as I drove home and soon realised that I hadn't eaten for a long time. Given the time all I could grab was takeaway & so I stopped into a little place on the way home. As I walked past one of the staff sitting at a table on break, I heard him yell out, "Another fruit delivery!" and a staff member emerged from the back smiling.

"Hello fagg....sir...how may I help you tonight?" Oh god...I'd totally forgotten...my arse. I reached behind, and could feel the massive wet spot. "Sore is it?" he smirked. I could only blush as I told him my order. As I went to pay, I pulled out the wad of bills I'd been given. "Oh, you're a pro are you gayboy? Should've known by your breath. Would've thought you'd be used to having a sore arse....." God I didn't know my breath would still smell of cum, I'd forgotten I'd only had a shower. I quickly grabbed my food & fled to the car, tears in my eyes as they called after me, "Come again faggot!"

I was totally exhausted by the time I'd gotten home & eaten my takeaway but I just couldn't get to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see were moments from earlier in the day, whether it be having a bunch of cocks in my face or Tim or Cade's faces when they were fucking me. There was only one thing I could do to try & get to sleep and that was to have a wank.

Initially I went to one of the usual sites I looked up when I wanted to jerk off but my curiosity got the better of me & I looked up the company's one instead, and there on the banner was Tim, looking amazing. I couldn't help myself and I clicked on the link to one of his videos and there it was, the same shower that he'd fucked me in earlier that day.

The video started & the young guy that was gonna bottom for him was being asked the same questions I'd been asked earlier. He'd never been with a guy before either & then I saw Tim move in behind him & start making out with him, same as he did with me. Was it fake? Did he know he was going to be pozzed too? Part of me wanted to scream out to the guy but another part of me was so turned on that this guy was going to be pozzed without his knowledge. I was rock hard & came to the realisation that this was how guys would be thinking seeing my video too.

I skipped through the rest of the talking, (I didn't need to listen, it was the same as for me!) and got to the part of the video where Tim was fucking the guy hard. I loved watching Tim's cock pounding this straight guy's arse and it wasn't long before I could hear Tim's breathing sounding exactly the same as earlier today & I could tell that he'd shot his load deep inside his unsuspecting partner.

When he came I shot hard too, a massive load shooting all over my chest and hand. Without thinking, I swallowed it all down. I definitely wasn't intending to fool around with guys any more after today but watching the guy clean Tim's cock up made me so horny, I wanted to taste some too and so I made sure I swallowed every drop and scooped up any that was pooling on my cockhead. I turned my phone off & passed out with pleasure & exhaustion.

As I started to wake up, I could smell something cooking in the kitchen. I hadn't left the oven on had I? I wandered out there and was shocked to see Katie dishing up a big breakfast. "Hey there sleepyhead! Your phone was off & you were dead to the world and so I let myself in. Good news, my folks said we could come early to their place so I'm making us both a big breakfast. Now you go & pack your case and we'll head off once we're finished! I know you're nervous meeting them but we'll have a great few days there I promise!"

I walked back to my bedroom in a shocked haze. We'd be leaving that morning, and also leaving behind any chance I had of rectifying the biggest mistake of my life.

THE END (?)

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1