Sam the Organizer

On 1/9/2023 at 10:56 PM, finndude said:

**This is fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - Sam's New Job

Sam's money was gone and he definitely needed a job. His latest rent was still unpaid, so now any place had to be accepted. Sam's daily route passed the window of a sex shop, where Sam had already seen an advertisement a couple of weeks ago. The advertisement was looking for an organizer for a part-time employment relationship. Sam decided to go and ask if the position was still open and what skills would be needed.

Sam was a 24-year-old, slightly overweight and medium-sized young man. Sam studied mathematics at university and he had only had sex with a few of his boyfriends. Always safely. The last relationship had already broken up half a year ago, so no one had been inside Sam for more than half a year. Sam is 100% bottom.

Sam arrived at the sex shop and nervously went in to ask what was expected of the organizer. George, the owner of the sex shop, studied Sam and asked a few questions. In the end, George concluded that the role of organizer is a good fit for Sam. The task requires precision, so Sami, as a university student, will definitely succeed in it. George said that the task of the organizer is to participate in the organization of the weekly Thursday Roulettes. Sam already had time to think that perhaps studying mathematics is also useful in the roulettes organized.

George asked Sam if he could start right away. Today is Tuesday, so Sam has plenty of time to join this week's Thursday roulette arrangements. George showed Sam the back room where the computer is used to manage the arrangements. The registrations will be sent to the email, which Sam should follow up. The registration period ends every week on Wednesday at 12 noon. Sam must always list the registered people in two different columns, one for bottoms and the other for tops.

Sam must contact all the registered people personally and confirm their HIV status and make sure they are not using prep. The age of the bottoms must also be recorded in the list of registered participants. All HIV positive and using prep bottoms should be rejected.

Sami must also confirm the HIV status from the top and those who are positive must be asked if they are taking medication. For positive unmedicated patients, Sam should record in the list what their viral load count is. At this stage, no top is rejected, but the accompanying information must be accurately recorded in the list.

Next, George said that after the registration period ends, 8 bottoms will be selected from the list in order of age, meaning that the 8 youngest can always join. The next two are notified that they are on reserve.

Choosing tops is a bit more complicated, but 10 are always chosen.  First, 8 negative ones are chosen, but if the number is not full, then more tops are chosen that are medicated. Finally, the two tops with the two highest viral load counts are selected.

When all the choices have been made, Sam should inform all the chosen ones that they have to come here to take an HIV rapid test on Thursday between 10 am and 2 pm. Sam should ensure that only the two selected positive tops show positive test results. If the test result of someone selected is incorrect, then Sam must look at the alternate person on the list and ask him to come and be tested immediately.

When all the tests are done and show the right result, it's Sam's job to make sure that everyone knows to come to the right place, at the right time.

Thursday roulettes are organized on the outskirts of the city in an industrial area, where a small industrial hall is rented. Thursday roulettes always start at exactly 18:00, when everyone must be there and ready. There are two doors in the hall, of which the bottoms use the one with the big 0 and the tops use the door with the 1. Sam's job is to receive the bottoms. Bottoms must take off their clothes completely. No more than socks and jockstraps can be left on. There are 8 fucking benches in a row in the room. Sam's job is to tie the bottoms to each one of the benches. The order of the bottoms does not matter.

Meanwhile, the tops come off in another room. Naturally, the tops get to choose what to wear. But if someone has any tattoos or other marks that reveal their HIV status, they must be hidden. The idea is precisely that all tops look equal. When the clock strikes 18, the tops are let into the room where the bottoms are waiting. After that, all the tops can freely fuck the asshole that is free and that they want to fuck. There are only two absolute rules: 1. no rubbers. 2. the sperm must always go into the bottoms asshole.

Roulette continues as long as even one top can fuck. It is desirable that each top inseminates at least two different holes, but that is up to the tops themselves.

Sam stared at George with wide eyes. "But doesn't that run the risk of the virus from the viral tops moving on and infecting an innocent bottom?", Sam asked George.

"What innocent bottom? They're all chasers," said George.

sounds like a great party!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

**This is fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~

Chapter 3 - Sam's Second Roulette

Sam's week went like a dream. He thought about roulette night all the time. Sam forced himself to study, but couldn't concentrate in lectures or on the books he was reading. The thoughts always ended up in the fuck bench and bottoms that got the seeds of unknown men in their asses. Sperm whose status they don't know. Sam also went to work and organized next week's roulette.

With each bottom, Sam wondered if he himself could be in his shoes. Everything went as planned, except on Thursday, the roulette day, one bottom announced that he couldn't come. Sam was very excited and went to George to explain the situation.

Sam said that one bottom cannot come, but Sam can replace him himself. "Oh no, this again. Why do I always hire bottoms. This always happens," complained George. "It really doesn't work that way. You have to do your job. I've made it clear that in this situation you should call the next negative and unmedicated bottom on the list. You better hurry. We'll talk about this situation tonight after roulette," George continued.

Sam freaked out that George was going to fire him. However, the evening went well. All the 8 bottoms and 10 tops arrived and Sam did a good job. He did his best while sucking the cocks of the tops waiting for their turn. He wanted George to see how well he was giving his all at work.

When everyone else had left, all were cleaned and Sam and George were two, George asked Sam to sit on the couch with him. George offered Sam some wine. George asked Sam if he is sure that Sam wants to offer his ass to unknown men and is aware of the risks of unprotected sex. "Yes," said Sam quietly and shyly. "Are you sure?" asked George. "Yes I am," said Sam more boldly now.

"I thought you only had protected sex," continued George. "Yes, but... Uh, yes... I've actually realized that this is what I've always wanted. I haven't dared admit even to myself that I'm a cumdump. I want my ass filled with cum. That's all I want,” said Sam.

"Well, well. But the fact is that you are working here. It is absolutely impossible to think that as an employee you would be on that fuck bench with your ass up. How could you carry out your duties that way. Do you want to continue as an organizer," asked George. "Yes I do. Absolutely I do," said Sam.

"Ok. This is agreed then. On the other hand, we also have other opportunities. Sometimes I organize events of the same type at home - private events. As my employee, you could very well participate if you want. Of course, they are not as well organized and there are fewer participants. But if you're interested, this is also possible. In fact, next Sunday I could organize if you're interested," said George.

"Yes, I'm interested. I'd love to participate," said Sam greedily.

"Agreed. Come to my place on Sunday at 5 p.m. I think it's going to be great," said George.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

**This is Fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~

Chapter 4 - Sam's employment benefit

At exactly 5pm on Sunday, Sam rang George's doorbell. George answered the door wearing only red worn jockstraps. George ushered Sam in and immediately began to undress Sam. George said they need to get Sam ready before the men arrive.

Soon Sam was completely naked in front of George. George led Sam into the bathroom and said he wanted to make sure Sam was completely clean inside, even though Sam had already cleaned himself. George handled Sam's hole with a bit of roughness. Sometimes Sam felt like George's claws were purposely scratching Sam from the inside. Finally George dried Sam off and handed Sam the white Jockstraps. Chubby Sam looked awesome in them. Straps to make more big Sam's fat ass.

George led Sam into a large living room with a black leather sling in the middle. Sling was surrounded by black leather couches. George helped Sam climb into the sling and began to secure Sam's arms and legs. At that point, Sami started to realize that he might be the only bottom in this private event.

George confirmed Sam's suspicions. Yes, Sam is the only bottom, so it is certain that Sam alone gets the attention of all the tops. Sam thought to himself that then it also means that if there's a poz top in the crowd, he'll probably seed Sam too.

Sam was secured in a sling. Georg dug out the blindfolds from somewhere. "In my private events, bottom is always blindfolded. You get much more pleasure when you can't see who's fucking you. Blindfolded and strapped to a sling, you're completely at the mercy of unknown men," continued George, covering Sam's eyes. Sam lay in the sling unable to see anything for about 10 minutes. Until the doorbell rings.

Sam heard George open the door and greet the visitors. The sounds of undressing could be heard from the hall. The doorbell rang again and Sam heard more new male voices. After a moment, Sam heard footsteps approaching him. "Beautiful", "Hot", "Nice", "Lovely ass", "So young"... "Yes Sam is my employee and he's only 24" he heard George say. "Are you sure he's not medicated," he heard a strange voice ask. "Yes I am. He's also always used protection for sex up until now. This is his first time raw," Sam heard George say proudly.

"Ooh, what a young slut", "greedy bastard", "chaser", "let's do it"… Sam felt the men touch him. He realized he hadn't asked George how many tops were coming. Sam tried to count the different voices, but got confused. Soon Sam felt a hot cock in his asshole starting to push into him. The cock felt huge and almost ripped him apart. "Yeah, give it to him", "let him in", "Take it", "Yeah, fuck it", "convert him"...

The fucking went on for hours. The men fucked him for a while and then pulled away. The next cock pushed in as soon as one left. Every now and then someone picked up the pace and emptied their seed roaring into Sam's unprotected ass. "Take my gift", "beed him"...

Eventually, Sam lost track of time and place. The fucking had continued for many hours and countless loads had been emptied inside him. Sam's ass was sore. Sam's legs were numb when George finally came to untie Sam and remove the blindfolds. George helped Sam out of the sling and onto the couch. Sam's eyes slowly adjusted to the light and he saw the men sitting on the sofas.

Everyone was between 40 and 70 years old and there were 10 men and George. George said that Sam had a total of 23 loads in his ass. The men cheered. Sam noticed that the man sitting next to him had a Scorpion tattoo on his hip, the next one had a biodangerous sign on his chest. Sam's gaze wandered around the men and he began to realize that they were all apparently positive. This wasn't roulette. Every draw was a winning draw.

George noticed Sam's confused look. "Yes they are all poz and not medicated. It's impossible to work with you if you're walking around swinging your big horny ass. I wanted to make sure you don't have to chase anymore. And you can focus on doing your work," said George.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

**This is Fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be construed as medical advice or instruction.**

~~~~~~

Chapter 5 - Dilemma between studies and work

On Monday morning, Sam headed to lectures at the university, but his thoughts didn't stay in focus. He thought about yesterday, which still felt unreal. Blindfolded, he had taken ten unknown men's poz sperm into his hole. It felt exciting at the same time, but on the other hand, he thought George should have told Sam.

After the first lecture, Sam headed to the bathroom in the basement of the university library, where he had heard that there were gays hanging out there. The toilet was empty, and Sam went into one of the stalls. After a few minutes, the door opened and someone entered the booth next to Sam. After a moment, the man's foot tapped next to the wall. Sam did the same. There was movement from the next booth, and after a while, a good-sized man's cock pushed through the gap between the wall and the floor to Sam's side. Sam went to his knees on the floor and took the cock in his mouth and started sucking it. It wasn't long before the man pulled the cock out of Sam's mouth and said he wanted to fuck. In a flash, Sam took off his sweatpants and got on the floor on his back and thrust his ass into the man's side.

Sam heard the man spit and felt the big cock's helmet hole. The man didn't take much time and started fucking Sam's hole. The violent fucking hurt at first, but soon lust won over Sam's pain. Again the unknown man was raw in Sam's hole. And Sam was in full heat.

It was then that Sam realized what George had done to him. George had released him. George had realized that Sam was just a cumdump and would enjoy it. Now Sam could offer his unprotected hole to anyone, anywhere.

Sam skipped the next lectures and spent the rest of the day in the bathroom. A total of 6 different men emptied their seeds into Sam's hole.

From college, Sam went straight to work organizing this week's roulette. George was as if nothing had happened. George took care of the business and Sam contacted the bottoms and tops of Thursday's roulette in the back room.

At one point, George called out to Sam if he could come over and help out on the shop side. An older, tall man was standing at the counter. George said that the man was looking for a suitable steel penis ring, so Sam could help him choose the right ring. Sam obeyed George but gave him a strange look. There was no question of any such thing when George had hired him.

Sam led the man downstairs to the shelf where the penis rings were. The man said that he had a 23 cm long and quite thick cock, so the metal ring should also be quite strong. He would like the bottom to feel the ring on his ass when he is inside the balls deep. He also hoped that the ring would raise his balls so that they would squeeze better between the bottom and him, making sure that all the sperm would come out. Sam suggested one design that pleased the customer. It was no longer necessary to know the right size. The man unbuttoned his pants and lowered his briefs to his knees and told Sam he was free to measure. Sam stared at the man's cock and at the same time dug out a tape measure from the drawer under the shelf.

Sam measured the base of the man's cock and found a suitable size ring on the shelf. Sam weighed the man's heavy balls with his hand and asked if he had ever thought of using ball stretchers. Sam said that they could also bring pleasure to the bottom as the balls bounced heavier on the bottom's ass. A penis ring and ball stretchers would also make a man's bulge bigger and more impressive.

The idea seemed good to the man. Sam suggested some silicone ball stretchers, from which the man chose the ones he liked. Then Sam also suggested that they could look at some suitable jockstraps for the man. Sam suggested that he could bring him some bulge enhancers into the fitting booth for him to fit.

When Sam came to the fitting room, the man was already completely naked except for his socks. Sam went into the same room with the man and opened the package of penis ring and ball stretchers. Sam threaded the rings into place and praised the man for showing up. The man looked at his hardening cock in the fitting room mirror. Sam helped the man put on the biker style jockstraps and told the man that he looked really hot.

The man pushed his hand inside the collar of Sam's sweatpants directly into Sam's hole. He rubbed his finger into Sam's hole, where the finger easily inserted. The man pulled his finger away and smelled it and put the finger in his mouth. "Sperm! The naughty boy has already taken a raw dick today. How many?", asked the man. "Six," Sam confessed. "Ohh, slut," growled the man.

The man tore Sam's sweatpants to the ankles and rammed his hard cock straight balls deep into Sam's ass. Sam moaned in pleasure as the man began to thrust inside Sam. The man's stretched balls pounded against Sam's balls. The man asked if Sam could feel the steel ring in his hole. Sam panted hotly “yes, yes”. "Seed me," Sam begged. And the old man roared and squirted his sperm into the hole.

The man got dressed, collected his things and thanked Sam. At the checkout, the man also thanked George separately that the customer service has improved tremendously. When Sam got to George, the man had already left. George praised Sam. The man had made a clearly larger than average purchase. George patted Sam on the ass and said that Sam should be more involved in the sales job since he seems to be so natural at it. There was a wet patch on the back of Sam's sweatpants.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11