Club Z vs. Steamworks

Going to be in Seattle- which gay bath ?  Looking for sleazy pnp fun and would like to get fucked all night- either have a public sling as like to get fucked in public and have people watch-  thank in advice for any advice.   Any other suggestions for hot swex would be appreciated. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Club Z has a sauna and steam room it has more areas to hook up. Steam works has none of those things. They got rid of their steam room. They replaced it with more slings and stuff like that. They have nicer rooms. Club Z is better overall in my opinion

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with a lot of what has been said above and even though @Fillitup57 has already had his weekend of fun, would simply say:

1. Club Z - rougher, plenty of drug use - not in the open, but not monitored or door checked, I don't recall ever even seeing a condom on the premises, and feels "dirtier" (in a good way) - it's definitely a vibe.  There's a pretty wide array of different types of guys there (ages, body types, etc.).  If you're pretty low key and chill about who you mess around with you and scene, it's pretty fucking awesome.  I've had a ton of fun there.  If you can spring for it, get a sling room.  It's really large so you can have people over, there's a large bed, so it's good for some group fucking.  One thing to note:  Club Z has levels so you have to go up and down stairs a bit to access various parts of the club.
  2. Steamworks - much more sanitary, the crowd skews younger IMO, and there's a mix of safe/bb fucking occurring so I've had some moments where there's been a condom convo.  I went to the first ever Cumunion at Seattle Steamworks and I still remember arriving there right at 9 or 10 or whenever it started and about 10 minutes later, was getting fucked raw at the edge of the dark area (not very visible) and some dude who had been there before the party started came up and said something like "you really should use protection."  (Ironically, there was a wall container of condoms right in front of me).

Both are good for differnet reasons.  And if you've got the cash, they aren't far away from each other so you can always walk from one to the other.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2023 at 8:48 AM, Dirtymindedpig said:

Does club Z have cleaning stations in the bathrooms? Or do I need to pre-clean?

I too would like to know this. I plan to drive up from Portland soon for a visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/9/2023 at 8:48 AM, Dirtymindedpig said:

Does club Z have cleaning stations in the bathrooms? Or do I need to pre-clean?

Both club z and steamworks have shower hose attachments. Club z is like $5-10 behind the desk. I thinks steam sells them in the vending machine. I don’t remember the cost. It’s been years since I bought one there. Bring $1s/$5s.