The unveiling of a new cock

Caged

I love when I have a new guy all amped up. When he is so horny and can think about nothing but pounding my mouth. I get on my knees,  unbuckle his belt, unzip his fly, and pull down his pants, revealing his hard throbbing cock dripping with precum standing at attention in front of my eager mouth.  I know we are both getting ready to have a good time.  

Since in this day and age where i meet more and more dudes online, and hence get a idea of what they working with, I luv meeting dudes IRL, having no idea what they packin they drop their draws and get usually get a nice surprise.  Also when meeting dudes online even though u have seen their dyck, nuffin like unwrapping new in the flesh especially on a dude that you have been dying to fuck/suck.

• Like 1

I fukkin love kneeling in front of a new dude. Wondering what I'm gunna get. I run my hands over his jeans, feeling his cock straining to be set free. Best surprise cock I ever had was on a 44yo guy. It was thick, not too long but heavily veined with a meaty foreskin and he so much precum. His balls were heavy and he had a thick bush of fur with a real masculine stink. He was desperate to be sucked and shoved it deep in my mouth. I sucked his balls dry and he filled my mouth with cum.

I like kneeling at a gh with my mouth open never looking at the dude in the booth next to me and swallow what ever goes into my mouth.  Same is tru when I top I slide my cock through the gh not knowing if I’m going to get a hot mouth and a hot sloppy hole to breed

It is a great feeling. The discovery of something new, testing out what I need to do to please him, will I be good enough for him to ask for a repeat? Will he ask for something, or even better, use his hands to manhandle me into some new position I hadn't come across before? Each new cock is attached to a new guy that brings a world of possibilities.