21yo powerbottom, wannabe cumdump.

Marcos21

Hello to everyone...short story...i was in a relationship until november last year. We broke up because essentially i want to have fun.

Beginning of jan, i was invited to my first gangbang...i got fucked all night from 5 tops. I can describe the feeling of the cum inside me, as the best thing in my life and now i cannot stop thinking about getting loaded...

But i wanna do it properly from now on...no loads refused and regularly....long sessions since i can get rough fucked for hours with no struggle.

Will be 1 month in Berlin in February...then 1 month in NYC and 2 in los angeles where i will live forever probably...any help? Suggestions?

I also have the fetish of having a Master that locks my cock, and releases me only after a certain amount of loads has been reached...amount that will progressively grow up, making me willing to improve my cumdumping skills.

Also willing to be recorded.

Ty 🙂

Screenshot 2023-01-21 alle 16.42.10.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-21 alle 16.49.13.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-21 alle 17.00.26.jpg

Edited by Marcos21
  • Like 14
  • Piggy 5

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2023 at 11:01 AM, Marcos21 said:

i cannot stop thinking about getting loaded...

You are young so you should take advantage of your youth and get bred as much as you can. I did that myself.

When I was in my 20's, before the AIDS crisis, I used to go to the YMCA in NYC and rent a room for a few days. Guys would follow me in the hallways and all I had to do was leave my door open. Some nights I wouldn't even sleep. Young bottoms can even get loads from other bottoms. 

That last picture was what zoom was made for. 

If I'd been your ex I'd of whored you out and felched your hole nightly before adding my own. 

You're MADE to take spunk