Vegas Trip - whored out

Niceguy4fun

15 hours ago, fuzzybunnzz333 said:

I love vegas I go once a year for a conference  and at one of the mixers I passed out my room number to people and I had about 6 guys over the course of 5 hours come in and fuck me

Damn. What kind of conference was this?

On 1/28/2023 at 2:15 PM, tr4veler said:

Super hot, man!  But don't use maximum impact.  I was using it for a while, and came across info that it is NOT safe...it's not the same thing as poppers at all, as it turns out.  It's Ethyl Chloride, which is used as an (external) muscle spray, and formerly an additive to gasoline: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://ejfs.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s41935-019-0136-4

Oh wow I didn’t know this - any popper recommendations or link to discussion on here about poppers? I just like how it feels and I just tell the top to pound as hard as he wants. I need to get better at taking cock and training. I was given the bottle by another bottom that fucked me after talking about poppers briefly. Later went over to a top’s place and showed it to him (I didn’t have poppers just this I was given) and thankfully he showed me how to use it lol I need to get another one. I don’t really use it tbh but good to have.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:28 AM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

You should always traveL with a douche kit 🐷🐷🐷

Yes! I’ll definitely be doing that now on. Have a douche kit you’d recommend lol 😆 

On 1/29/2023 at 4:36 PM, Latinfkhole4U said:

And I just less than 3 miles away from  Vegas,,let me know

Next time 😉 

On 2/2/2023 at 6:26 PM, fuzzybunnzz333 said:

I love vegas I go once a year for a conference  and at one of the mixers I passed out my room number to people and I had about 6 guys over the course of 5 hours come in and fuck me

That’s fucking hot! 🐷 

On 2/3/2023 at 3:48 PM, piglooking4pigs said:

Seriously?  That's not the info I was hoping for.  Were you looking on apps?  go out to bathhouse?

Yes, it wasn’t easy for me. Lots of folks are visiting with family/friends so are usually busy with them and I couldn’t host I was with friends (they were at a work thing most days and I was free). But if you can host I’m sure you’ll be fine. 

there’s a bathhouse place I wanted to check out. Hawks gym and another one (can’t recall the name) but both are in the same but opposite ends of a building and near the rail station. I didn’t go because I didn’t have a douche kit but I wanted to check it out.

oh but I was messaging a bottom on sniffies that was planning on going - the next day, he said he got 6 loads and was preparing to going again that night. Probably a good place to go.

Edited by Niceguy4fun
Added sniffies bottom

7 hours ago, Niceguy4fun said:

Oh wow I didn’t know this - any popper recommendations or link to discussion on here about poppers?  

I don’t if any poppers discussion is here, but it would be surprising if not. 
However, there are lots of brands and lots of types within a brand. According to my experiences there is a big difference between their strength. After using some, I have headache, another one can cause being dizzy. There are others that are very “clean “ and I feel only that amazing flow and freedom and not any side effects (in Hungary typically it’s the Fistfuck and Iron Fist). But poppers effects differently on different people. You have to try a medium strength one. And you have to have your own experiences. I felt also that one which was very good for me once was less effective next time. I ask the seller opinion every time. 
And one last thing, be aware if poppers is legal where you want to buy. For example if you travel to Spain you have to bring your poppers with yourself because it’s very difficult to buy it there.  Basically it is sold as a leather cleaner. 

On 2/5/2023 at 3:25 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I don’t if any poppers discussion is here, but it would be surprising if not. 
However, there are lots of brands and lots of types within a brand. According to my experiences there is a big difference between their strength. After using some, I have headache, another one can cause being dizzy. There are others that are very “clean “ and I feel only that amazing flow and freedom and not any side effects (in Hungary typically it’s the Fistfuck and Iron Fist). But poppers effects differently on different people. You have to try a medium strength one. And you have to have your own experiences. I felt also that one which was very good for me once was less effective next time. I ask the seller opinion every time. 
And one last thing, be aware if poppers is legal where you want to buy. For example if you travel to Spain you have to bring your poppers with yourself because it’s very difficult to buy it there.  Basically it is sold as a leather cleaner. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely less stressful to have another guy arrange tops for you. I’m a bottom myself but have groomed guys with boyfriends into cumdumps. 
“cheating bf taking anon loads cum fuck him up before he goes home” I watch and sometimes tops want to use two bottoms at once… hehe. 
Guys sure love a cheating bf, husband or a guy with a girlfriend. lol and you’re not lying it’s the guy whoring you out so… go along with it lol. 
Everyone feels “safe” with a cheating whore…. It gets more guys and cum loads. I’m gonnna try and find more cheating boys to whore out 😉