Great sex with an 81 year old man

inmyass262

So I met this 81 year old man at the senior apartment complex my mother lives the other day. I was walking to my car and he was out walking for exercise and noticed my pride sticker. He stopped me, said hello and proceeded to bluntly ask if I was a homosexual. I immediately thought “oh boy here we go” because he used the word “homosexual” and he sounded almost upset but I went ahead and replied, yes to which he lit up with a big smile, and said “me too”. This made me laugh some because it was so bazaar.

We began talking and walked over to a bench under a tree and sat to enjoy our conversation. He went through a thorough history of our gay community in our town. It was exceedingly interesting, but it’s winter and we were both getting cold, so we decided to part ways. As I was walking away, he politely asked if I would want to have coffee at his apartment sometime to which I said yes and got in my car to go home.

This morning as I was walking out of my moms apartment, I thought to myself “why not” so I took out my cell phone and called his number that he gave me last week. He answered the phone and I told him who I was and that I would love to take him up on that cup of coffee. He was so excited. You could literally hear the excitement in his voice which made me happy. He gave me his room number, so I walked to the other side of the building and knocked on his door. He answered with a huge grin and invited me in.

He looked very handsome and was wearing sorta an Asian print robe and his apartment was meticulously clean and very well decorated. He he walked me over two a leather loveseat, and invited me to sit down which I did while he walked into his kitchen to put on coffee. A couple minutes passed, and he came out with two mugs of hot coffee, and sat one in front of me and sat down next to me

When he sat down, he sat down very close to me and turned towards me. Right away because the way his robe was laying I could see a little bit of the side of cock but we started chatting. He like to touch me as he talked and eventually his hand came to rest on my thigh. I looked down because he had spread his legs some and his cock was totally uncovered now and was literally starting to swell. I thought to myself “LOL I guess we’re gonna fuck“. So I reached over and held his penis in my hand and slowly stroked him.

As his cock swelled in my hand I leaned in towards him and asked if he wanted to kiss to which he immediately started to kiss me. He instructed me to take off my clothes so I did it quickly and went back to stroking his now hard cock and making out. I slid down to my knees and scooted the coffee table back and knelt in front of him. I slipped his cock in my mouth and started giving him a slow but firm blow job. 

His cock was pouring pre-cum, which was amazing because it was almost like swallowing a nonstop load. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He nervously replied that he hasn’t had sex in six years, and if I was sure that it was OK. I gave him a big smile and assured him that nothing else would make me happier right now. He said “I don’t have any condoms”, and I assured him that that was no problem at all. 

We both stood up and walked to his bedroom. His cock was big and full, but hanging down and I love the way the color of his cock contrast it with his big muff of gray pubes. I asked him how he wanted me and he told me to lie on my back so I laid on my back and rolled my legs back to submit and present my hole to him. He slipped off his robe and hung it on a hook on his bathroom door and went in to get something. 

He came out with an ancient looking large jar of Vaseline and climbed on the bed. I could see the pre-cum dripping from the head of his cock as he open the jar and scooped out some Vaseline. He rubbed it on my hole and started fingering me. He looked so happy as he watched his fingers sliding in and out of my loose hole. He leaned forward, holding his cock and effortlessly slipped it in me. I immediately could feel the warmth against my hole as he slid in. He laid down on top of me, and we started kissing while he slowly started thrusting. He was kissing my neck and groaning with each thrust.

He had only been fucking me for maybe a minute or two when he rapidly sped up his thrusting, pushing his cock as deep as it would go with each thrust. Seconds later, he let out a loud groan, followed by a loud grunt each time he forcefully slammed his cock in me as he was ejaculating. He collapsed his full weight on me, and we kissed before he unmounted me and laid next to me. I held his cock in my hand gently stroking as he couldn’t stop smiling, and telling me how amazing that was.

We cuddled for a while and we both fell asleep together. After a couple hours I woke up and started playing with his cock which woke him up. I went down on him but he made me work for. About 20 minutes later he flooded my mouth with his seed. I had to get going so I got dressed and thanked him for the coffee that I didn’t drink and the fun sex.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6

Coincidentally, I hooked up with an 80 year old the other day and the rest area woods! He was more fit thatnI could hope to be. Told me his younger wife can’t satisfy him with sex just once a week so I sucked his nice 7 inch cock and got a small load out of him. He told me he already got off that morning. We chatted some more and he was quite interesting. People ignore elders are missing out on a lot!

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

I've had sex with literally thousands of men.  Older men are better at it every time.

On 1/28/2023 at 8:43 AM, Opensesame said:

Coincidentally, I hooked up with an 80 year old the other day and the rest area woods! He was more fit thatnI could hope to be. Told me his younger wife can’t satisfy him with sex just once a week so I sucked his nice 7 inch cock and got a small load out of him. He told me he already got off that morning. We chatted some more and he was quite interesting. People ignore elders are missing out on a lot!

For sometime I like to only play with older 60+ tops.  They are all more experienced and I find most are kinky as hell. With the invention of the blue pill they last as long as the younger guys.

I have a small group of 60+ guys I play with regularly and anything I come up with they will do. They also come up with very interesting ideas..😁

• Like 4

I almost exclusively play with older daddies. 60+. They just always know how to work a hole better than anyone else.

there was a guy in his 80s I used to play with on the east side of Columbus. He wasn’t able to get hard but man, he would turn my hole into mush with a dildo while I laid across him and sucked on his soft cock. Was also totally into covering me with his piss before I left our play sessions. 

• Like 4

On 1/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, inmyass262 said:

So I met this 81 year old man at the senior apartment complex my mother lives the other day. I was walking to my car and he was out walking for exercise and noticed my pride sticker. He stopped me, said hello and proceeded to bluntly ask if I was a homosexual. I immediately thought “oh boy here we go” because he used the word “homosexual” and he sounded almost upset but I went ahead and replied, yes to which he lit up with a big smile, and said “me too”. This made me laugh some because it was so bazaar.

We began talking and walked over to a bench under a tree and sat to enjoy our conversation. He went through a thorough history of our gay community in our town. It was exceedingly interesting, but it’s winter and we were both getting cold, so we decided to part ways. As I was walking away, he politely asked if I would want to have coffee at his apartment sometime to which I said yes and got in my car to go home.

This morning as I was walking out of my moms apartment, I thought to myself “why not” so I took out my cell phone and called his number that he gave me last week. He answered the phone and I told him who I was and that I would love to take him up on that cup of coffee. He was so excited. You could literally hear the excitement in his voice which made me happy. He gave me his room number, so I walked to the other side of the building and knocked on his door. He answered with a huge grin and invited me in.

He looked very handsome and was wearing sorta an Asian print robe and his apartment was meticulously clean and very well decorated. He he walked me over two a leather loveseat, and invited me to sit down which I did while he walked into his kitchen to put on coffee. A couple minutes passed, and he came out with two mugs of hot coffee, and sat one in front of me and sat down next to me

When he sat down, he sat down very close to me and turned towards me. Right away because the way his robe was laying I could see a little bit of the side of cock but we started chatting. He like to touch me as he talked and eventually his hand came to rest on my thigh. I looked down because he had spread his legs some and his cock was totally uncovered now and was literally starting to swell. I thought to myself “LOL I guess we’re gonna fuck“. So I reached over and held his penis in my hand and slowly stroked him.

As his cock swelled in my hand I leaned in towards him and asked if he wanted to kiss to which he immediately started to kiss me. He instructed me to take off my clothes so I did it quickly and went back to stroking his now hard cock and making out. I slid down to my knees and scooted the coffee table back and knelt in front of him. I slipped his cock in my mouth and started giving him a slow but firm blow job. 

His cock was pouring pre-cum, which was amazing because it was almost like swallowing a nonstop load. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He nervously replied that he hasn’t had sex in six years, and if I was sure that it was OK. I gave him a big smile and assured him that nothing else would make me happier right now. He said “I don’t have any condoms”, and I assured him that that was no problem at all. 

We both stood up and walked to his bedroom. His cock was big and full, but hanging down and I love the way the color of his cock contrast it with his big muff of gray pubes. I asked him how he wanted me and he told me to lie on my back so I laid on my back and rolled my legs back to submit and present my hole to him. He slipped off his robe and hung it on a hook on his bathroom door and went in to get something. 

He came out with an ancient looking large jar of Vaseline and climbed on the bed. I could see the pre-cum dripping from the head of his cock as he open the jar and scooped out some Vaseline. He rubbed it on my hole and started fingering me. He looked so happy as he watched his fingers sliding in and out of my loose hole. He leaned forward, holding his cock and effortlessly slipped it in me. I immediately could feel the warmth against my hole as he slid in. He laid down on top of me, and we started kissing while he slowly started thrusting. He was kissing my neck and groaning with each thrust.

He had only been fucking me for maybe a minute or two when he rapidly sped up his thrusting, pushing his cock as deep as it would go with each thrust. Seconds later, he let out a loud groan, followed by a loud grunt each time he forcefully slammed his cock in me as he was ejaculating. He collapsed his full weight on me, and we kissed before he unmounted me and laid next to me. I held his cock in my hand gently stroking as he couldn’t stop smiling, and telling me how amazing that was.

We cuddled for a while and we both fell asleep together. After a couple hours I woke up and started playing with his cock which woke him up. I went down on him but he made me work for. About 20 minutes later he flooded my mouth with his seed. I had to get going so I got dressed and thanked him for the coffee that I didn’t drink and the fun sex.

So hot story! Thanks.

I have read this story to my 80+ top friend and he loved it. Got us to play hot. I have slept over a few times and I would wake him to me sucking or "my favorite " as im sleeping and spooning he greases up his cock alot and slips it in me so slowly i dont wake up. Eventual he gets it in deep and just leaves it there not moving for awhile i guess. I wake to him pumping or he reaches over to play with my cock. 

So love to wake like that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...