Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

I’m more or less a cum dump in the fact I love anonymous or one time hookups as much a  fuck bud, if not more. There’s just something primal about it that drives me wild. I only do poppers. I rarely drink and no other drugs ever. Since I do anonymous I am sure I’ve been fucked by those that do. 

I test regularly and hiv std free at the moment. That doesn’t mean I didn’t pick up something minor along the way on this journey. But even with that it was damn over a decade ago and only once. Not bad for someone that takes well over 100 loads a year with over half anonymous. 

So now I’m sorta chasing in the sense that I’m pushing the envelope. There’s definitely a thrill to that. And the more I think about it the reason for that is my first regular fuck bud pozzed while he was pounding me every other for a year before he found out he was poz.  Since then I had other encounters where I found out later the top was poz and not on meds. 

Of course I’d rather be neg but I just expect sooner or later for that luck to run out. 

Anyway, that’s my take. And everyone is right that there seems to be more “chasers and givers” on this site but even with those guys more than 80% is pure fantasy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Hole4u2fuck said:

I’m more or less a cum dump in the fact I love anonymous or one time hookups as much a  fuck bud, if not more. There’s just something primal about it that drives me wild. I only do poppers. I rarely drink and no other drugs ever. Since I do anonymous I am sure I’ve been fucked by those that do. 

I test regularly and hiv std free at the moment. That doesn’t mean I didn’t pick up something minor along the way on this journey. But even with that it was damn over a decade ago and only once. Not bad for someone that takes well over 100 loads a year with over half anonymous. 

So now I’m sorta chasing in the sense that I’m pushing the envelope. There’s definitely a thrill to that. And the more I think about it the reason for that is my first regular fuck bud pozzed while he was pounding me every other for a year before he found out he was poz.  Since then I had other encounters where I found out later the top was poz and not on meds. 

Of course I’d rather be neg but I just expect sooner or later for that luck to run out. 

Anyway, that’s my take. And everyone is right that there seems to be more “chasers and givers” on this site but even with those guys more than 80% is pure fantasy. 

Are you not on prep? 

Neg here. Love getting loaded. Whether it’s by one or two guys or a gang bang. I take on demand but am due for a test soon. I don’t consider myself a bug chaser either, I consider myself a load chaser. After enough scares I’ve already accepted that it’s possible I’ll get pozzed eventually. I’m kind of numb to it at this point

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CodyCumdump said:

Neg here. Love getting loaded. Whether it’s by one or two guys or a gang bang. I take on demand but am due for a test soon. I don’t consider myself a bug chaser either, I consider myself a load chaser. After enough scares I’ve already accepted that it’s possible I’ll get pozzed eventually. I’m kind of numb to it at this point

I haven’t had any scares but I get loads pretty often from guys I never even see. One after another. Lots of anon. I am on daily prep. Hopefully it’s enough to keep me neg and keep taking loads. I’m really putting prep to the test 

• Like 2