What is the "nicest" or most distinguished place you have had sex.

FunCheerSlut

Hello BZ'ers. I noticed everyone having sleazy sex in sleazy places. Wink. I love you guys. 

What about the more distinguished or nice places you happened to have a load or two?

I really don't have any stand-out places I can think of other than a nice yacht in Catalina bay off California...but no penetration sadly.

It was in open air; warm weather, in the woods. There was the sound of water stream in distance, the scent of pine cones and flowers around... It was, and is, the only moment I want to remember of the relationship with my ex! I also regret to have brought him there, he didn't deserve such a good place. Waiting for this summer to repeat the experience with my current guy! Trees don't talk LOL

• Like 1

Poolside at a private villa while on vacation with a dozen or so naked guys watching and cheering. Once the guy pumped his load in a few others took their turn. I still get off thinking about it. Always wanted a repeat but it never happened again.

• Like 3

2007 till 2011 A public toilet in the UK... Greater London... Walton on Thames. Was with 3 cubical's with 2 gloryholes in the walls. It Had 2 long urinals and was 24/7 open.

This place turned out to be one of the best cottages. The horny business was really 24/7 going on there.  

I was surprised on my first visit... the looks (old and very sleazy), the smell (very heavy), the visitors very mixed some young but most where past 40 up till in there 70ties.

You could find/see fresh cum blobs, dried everywhere and I mean everywhere. There where guys having sex in front of the long urinals and the 3 cubical's they did some heavy overtime. After waiting a while.... aprox. 15/20 min the left one came free. A older sleazy/shabby looking guy came out quickly after he pulled the water cord. He was still adjusting his cock in his pants.  I got in and look the cubical over. The smell was pungent... not only from piss but for sure smelly cock, cum and ass (musky) smell.

I saw the cum still dripping down from the gloryhole and there was a large puddle of cum on the floor. The guy in the middle cubical was clearly waiting for a new cock because as soon as I opened and dropped my pants I noticed him peaking through the hole at my cock. Because of my surroundings and the smell's my cock was rapidly getting hard. I looked at the Gloryhole and saw his finger running invite signals, to stick my cock through the hole.

The the hole surroundings was just stained/dirty from I assumed cum, piss and ass juices. It made the whole situation for me sooooo fucking horny that I could not resist to offer my cock through the hole. I noticed that the guy on the other side first pulled my foreskin back looked at it and believed it or not the took a picture of my cock. I than noticed that he sniffed my cock and when he noticed the right potend cock smell he moaned when he swallowed my cock in his mouth. 

After minutes of giving head and taking more pictures (I believed with my cock in his mouth) I noticed movement at my feet. I saw his hand swiping the puddle of cum on the floor.

I had a question mark on what he was doing.... And saw his hand going scoping the cum 3 times and disappearing. The 4th time he scoped the cum I noticed that he grabbed my cock with his cum covered hand and rubbed it al over the length of my pulsating cock lubing it. I than noticed that he stood up.... and without asking pinned his very sloppy en extremely lubed asspussy over my cock his ass went all the way down on my cock filthy and bareback. That was mind blowing for me. This was extremely dirty.... and fucking horny bareback. His asspussy felt sooo warm and slippery on my cock. He kept it there for a few minutes and than startet to milk/fuck my cock. It was clear that he just wanted my cum in his ass. And that is what he got from me. 

When I got home I inspected my cock.... it was very sticky and I noticed lots of dried up cum... and ass juices. The smell that came of my cock was mind blowing. I did not wash my cock for the next day's or so to enjoy the heavy smell. And I took that smell with me on my next Walton Bridge visit.

I am back living in Holland now... and I do mis those sleazy/dirty cottage encounters a lot.

Edited by Cream4u

18 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

Great replies! Love 'em. Keep them coming.

The next day we spent on the island with a pop up tent, I was banging her in the tent with her head out the door blowing strangers, all while people ate bbq, threw frisbees walked dogs and played volleyball. Before you ask  obviously I switched up so men could fuck her, while she blew me lol

• Like 1