Trades Hotel - Blackpool

Screwtop

• Moderators
On 7/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, squiggy1 said:

I will be staying at Trades 4/5 August 2023. For various reasons I have a really low self esteem about my body. I am convinced my ass and belly are too fat and my cock is too small. I am looking to take my first raw cock on this trip.

Your ass and belly look just lovely. Seriously. I'd definitely like a piece of that. But something unfortunate has befallen your face 😉

Has anyone been to Trades Hotel recently? I haven’t been since July 2014. From around the year 2000 until 2014, I stayed there for a week every summer and occasional weekends in winter. I stopped going because it became so run down and the last couple of rooms I had were absolutely filthy.

Over the years I had some fantastic times there. I know that you don’t expect luxury at a place like Trades and don’t go there to admire the decor. However, even for someone who can be a dirty slut, I do have some standards of hygiene. On my last stay not even the bed was clean. I’d love to go again to spend nights lying arse up on the bed, never knowing who might come in and use my hole. Unless I hear that they have done at least a bit of basic cleaning I’m not going again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 11:50 PM, squiggy1 said:

I will be staying at Trades 4/5 August 2023. For various reasons I have a really low self esteem about my body. I am convinced my ass and belly are too fat and my cock is too small. I am looking to take my first raw cock on this trip.IMG_0534.thumb.jpeg.cd1aa45ad236d6c724f370b0edcbdc16.jpeg

Squiggy, from thus vantage point, everything looks in good order ;)

Can you update us on how your trip went? I too am thinking of reliving memories from my youth

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 11:08 PM, Jasenotts said:

Has anyone been to Trades Hotel recently? I haven’t been since July 2014. From around the year 2000 until 2014, I stayed there for a week every summer and occasional weekends in winter. I stopped going because it became so run down and the last couple of rooms I had were absolutely filthy.

Over the years I had some fantastic times there. I know that you don’t expect luxury at a place like Trades and don’t go there to admire the decor. However, even for someone who can be a dirty slut, I do have some standards of hygiene. On my last stay not even the bed was clean. I’d love to go again to spend nights lying arse up on the bed, never knowing who might come in and use my hole. Unless I hear that they have done at least a bit of basic cleaning I’m not going again.

yes, few months ago.  Wander around, action in the corridors, doors open.  Sleazy as fuck