"Just head" to bareback fuck and breed

cumwhoreDC

Kinda trashy white bi dude just fucked my ass raw and bred me... his cum is leaking out of my hole as I type this.

He hit me up on grindr driving through looking for "just head". he offered to swing by and I guess he noticed from my profile that I was a bottom so he added that he had condoms if I wanted fucked too. Since it was already like 4am and I was tired I declined on getting fucked, but mostly because of the condom. anyway he had a nice dick which he sent a picture of and I hadn't had any luck finding dick all night so I was still down to suck him off and send him on his way with some empty balls.

Takes him about 20 mins to get to my apartment, and I let him in and he pulls down his pants and lays back on my bed. I immediately get down on my knees and start licking and sucking his cock. doesn't take him long to get hard and he's pretty verbal which turns me on. I pull my own shorts down a bit to free my cock which is getting rock hard from this masculine rough dude naked on my bed with his cock in my mouth. he keeps referring to himself as daddy and telling me what a good cock sucker i am. I was originally hoping for a quick blow and go but could already tell he was gonna take a while, which i was becoming more and more okay with the more turned on I got.

after maybe 5 or 10 minutes of me sucking and worshipping his cock, he asked if he could eat my hole "for a bit". I should've seen where this was going but since he made a point of mentioning condoms earlier I really just thought he wanted to eat my ass to get himself off. so we switch positions - i get on the bed on all fours and he gets behind me and dives face first into my fuck hole. IT felt really good and I was getting really turned on. he was asking me if I liked it, to which I of course responded "yes daddy".

Pretty soon I felt him pressing his raw cock against my tight hole. Fuck I was so turned on that he was going to bareback me. He didn't even ask if he could fuck me, or mention anything about status, condoms, etc. just started fucking his big hard cock into my tight pussy. I was really tight and he was slow opening me up which I appreciated. It didn't take long for him to turn my tight little hole into a loose sloppy pussy. he kept calling me baby and telling me what a good fuckhole i was. as much as I love being called any nasty depraved name in the book, 'baby' makes my pussy quiver more than anything. i was so turned on, just face pressed into the bed basically drooling and moaning while he cunted me.

After a while he wanted to pull out and have me suck him more, but I wanted his load in my ass. I asked him where he wanted to cum and he responded by asking me where i wanted it. I told him i wanted it in my pussy daddy. "yeah baby you want daddy's load in your pussy fuckhole?" fuck yes, I did. he started to really pound my hole then, picking up pace to his climax. with a few loud grunts he unloaded inside me. he pulled out and laid down on the bed, still rock hard, and told me to suck my ass off his dick. I obliged and got to work as he asked me how my pussy tasted. I just replied "good" as I kept worshipping his cock. He started moaning again and I could tell he wanted to shoot a second load, so even though I was tired I started sucking him harder and faster to get him to fill my mouth quickly. after a few minutes of some heavy throating he filled my mouth with another round of loud grunts. I was a little worried because it was nearly 5am at this point and didn't want him to wake the neighbors, but honestly i didn't really give a fuck and thought it was hot that he didn't either.

so what I thought was going to just a quick blowjob turned into a hot fuck and breed. my pussy is going to bed satisfied tonight

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 9

That's so hot. I have misjudged what guys want sometimes. Cruising in the park I met a hot black guy who at first I was convinced was straight on the dl and only wanted a blow job.  Within a few minutes I was on my back in the dirt, shorts off, legs up with his dick in me and eventually his nut which I found out about 3 weeks later was toxic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Love this!!  It has happened to me quite a few times - as top and bottom.  I am someone who is extremely happy to "just get sucked off".  I sometimes hookup for edging sessions or "just head", but I always douche in case it goes further.  It often does 🙂

• Like 1