Brothers In Arms

The rest of that week was fairly uneventful. I decided to make a semi-anonymous account on BBRTS so I could just get at it from my phone browser, and managed to organise a couple of fuck'no'go hookups through that. However, I wanted to mostly give my hole a bit of a break so I was on good form for the party.  I mentioned it to my brother, who seemed unsure at first, but each day he would ask me more about it until I was pretty certain he was in.

When Friday rolled around, sure enough my brother turned up at home right after school when he would normally have been with his friends somewhere (drinking or fucking, or both). He seemed nervous, but went and got himself showered and cleaned out, as I did too.

"What should I wear?" he asked, coming into my room with a towel round his waist.

"They want to fuck a soldier and a quarterback" I replied. "I'm going in my uniform, with a jock underneath."

"My varsity jacket?" he asked.

"Nah" I replied, "I think it's gotta be your full playing gear."

He looked at me for a moment, then I saw a small smile beginning to form.

"OK" he said, "but that means we're driving.  I'm not walking around outside dressed like that."

"Sure thing" I replied, "I was planning to take Dad's old car anyway as it's right across town."

He nodded, then turned around and headed back to his room.  I, meanwhile, laid out my uniform and began getting dressed.  Before I put on my pants, I removed the plug I had inserted in my freshly-douched ass to get it warmed up, then pulled on my boots and cap to finish the outfit.

I headed downstairs to have a smoke on the porch, and eventually my brother emerged from the house wearing the red and white kit he wore on the pitch.  I've got to admit that he did look pretty hot, and I was sure he was going to be a hit with the toxic old men we were going to be servicing that night.

Ah yes, the toxic bit.  I had not said anything to my brother about that, and he had not asked anything about status or safety so far.  However, I thought I better just make sure he was fully on board, so I let him get one of my cigarettes lit before speaking to him.

"You know there's going to be quite a few guys there tonight, right?" I asked him.

He nodded, so I continued.

"They're all middle aged and mostly play with each other I think" I continued. "That means they're going to be seriously hot for us."

He swallowed, but nodded again.

"You're going to give them what they want, aren't you?" I asked. "Take their loads wherever they want to put them, right?"

He nodded again, taking a deep draw of the cigarette.

"You've only been with the team so far, right?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Well" I continued, "tonight you're gonna see just how much fun it can be with other men."

He nodded.  "I want it" he almost whispered.  "So bad."

"Well, you're going to get it" I replied, giving him a big grin.  "We both are."

We finished our cigarettes, then got in the car so I could drive us to the address the guy had given me.  It was about 7 o'clock so still quite early, but he had texted me to say they were meeting straight after work to have a few drinks so we would be welcome anytime.

We pulled up at a beat-up looking house on the edge of town, with a huge yard round it that meant it was quite a long way from the other houses on the block.  There were several trucks parked on the drive, but I managed to squeeze the car in so it wouldn't be sitting on the street, then we got out and headed up to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked my brother.

He exhaled loudly, taking a moment.  "Ready" he eventually said.

I rang the door, and we waited...

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

"Fuck me" said the host of the party as he opened the door and saw us standing there.

"Hi" I said, smiling at his reaction.

"Well hello soldier" he replied, before his eyes moved to my brother. "This must be the quarterback."

"Hello sir" my brother said, sounding a little shaky.

"Good to see you, young man" he replied. "You are going to be very popular."

I saw my brother gulp, but he nodded at the older man.

"I hope so sir" he said.

"Well, come on inside boys" the man said, stepping aside. "Welcome to the party."

We went inside, and followed the direction he gestured to make our way down the hallway to a huge kitchen-diner-den room. There were three big leather couches in there, with various guys sitting or standing around.

"The entertainment's here!" the host announced, closely following us as we entered the room.  The other men all turned to look, cheering or clapping their approval at the sight of us.  We both stood there and looked around them all until the hubbub had quietened down, and then the host got us both a beer and gestured for us to join the other guys.

We had both barely sat down on empty spots on separate couches when hands were placed on our shoulders, thighs, or wherever there was a gap. A guy standing behind the couch my brother was sitting on had leaned over and started feeling up his admittedly impressive pecs, which of course were still hidden under his football jersey. These guys weren't wasting any time, and we were clearly soon going to be getting fucked.

And get fucked we did. I had drunk maybe two sips of my beer before the bottle was taken out of my hand and replaced with a cock to hold, while my other hand was being held against another man's still clothed crotch. This was all immaterial though, as drinking was no longer an option. Another man had taken up a standing position right in front of me and presented me with his own dick to suck, and despite the fact that this had actually never really been my thing, I went with it.

I could no longer see my brother, but realised things had moved on a bit further on that couch when I heard one of the men complimenting his ass. Eventually the guy standing in front of me pulled his dick out of my mouth and stepped back, presenting me with the sight of my brother on all fours over the back of the couch, his face pressed in a guy's crotch, both arms outstretched so he could jerk off some men kneeling next to him, and a guy crouching down behind him rimming him out. I could not see where his shorts had gone, but he was still in his long socks, sneakers and bright red jock.

Taking their cues from what was happening to my brother, then men who were swarmed around me proceeded to remove my boots and socks, then stood me up to get my pants off before turning me round and getting me on all fours on the couch. A man came round the couch and stood in front of me so I could take his dick into my mouth, but the other men focused on my ass rather than having me jerk them off any more.

I felt a finger or two explore my hole, but it cannot have been more than a couple of minutes before they were replaced with a cock that firmly pushed into me. I was glad I had taken the time to loosen and lube myself up before getting dressed earlier. Once fully inside me, whoever it was started to enthusiastically pound me, repeatedly pushing me forward onto the cock in my mouth to the point that I started to choke on it a bit. This only seemed to spur both men on, and I had to focus on suppressing my gag reflex while breathing through my nose. I was being properly spit-roasted.

The man in my ass got up to a climax pretty quickly, and yelled as he spurted what I presumed was a copious quantity of toxic seed into me. Once he pulled out another man pushed in and got to it, followed by a third after I had taken my second load of the evening.

It was only during this third fuck, the cock in my mouth still somehow not shooting, when I heard my brother groan around the cock in his own cakehole. The men over there must have had enough of licking him out, as the sounds he was making made me sure he was now being fucked. As my own spit-roast continued at a pace, I did feel a slight pang that I wasn't able to watch him taking his first non-footballer cock. His first old man cock. His first toxic cock.

We were both fucked repeatedly for quite some time, I guessed until everyone in attendance had blown at least one load. The man I had been sucking had some serious staying power, as he remained down my throat until the end and then moved round to be the last one to breed me before we took a break.

Thoroughly fucked-out, my brother and I both turned round and slumped onto the couches and looked over at each other. He was panting and sweaty, I expected I was the same, but he seemed OK. Eventually I got up, found my pants and got a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket, then looked over at him and nodded. He hauled himself up, and we headed for the doors out to the yard so we could light up.

"You OK?" I asked him, exhaling smoke.

"Yeah" he replied, before turning to me and grinning. "That was awesome."

"I know" I said, grinning back. "Not over yet either."

"Good" he said. "I could go all night."

I chuckled.  "Slut" I said, poking his arm.

"Takes one to know one" he replied, laughing.

"Fucking A" I said. "Nothing better than just letting guys like this use you."

"I know" he sighed. "It's like they actually want me, rather than just a convenient hole like the guys on the team do."

"They do want you" I said. "Any guy would want you."

"Yeah?" he said, looking a bit surprised.

"Of course" I said. "You're 18, you're a quarterback, you're almost as good looking as me, and you're a complete slut for cock. You're gonna be very popular."

He chuckled, before taking another draw on his cigarette.

"I'm going to be poz too, aren't I?" he said.

That took me by surprise, causing me to cough.

"I mean" he continued, "those guys inside are all covered in tattoos that mean they're poz."

"Are they?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yeah" he said, sounding strangely unemotional about it. "Scorpions, plus signs, that symbol you see on poisonous stuff."

"Oh" I said, before pausing. "How does that make you feel?"

"It's cool" he said, shrugging. "What about you?"

I was not prepared for this. My brother clearly knew more about all this stuff than I had, and he seemed completely unfazed by it.

"I guess it's...kinda hot" I eventually said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied. "I guess I sorta like that I'm just letting them shoot their toxic cum in me."

"Cool" said my brother.

"Doesn't it worry you?" I asked.

"Nah" he said. "I mean, yeah, when you first said we could go to the woods together I got a bit freaked out. Tons of guys online are always trying to get me to go there and take their loads, and I know some of them are poz. But I guess since I found out you get fucked there, I've been thinking about it and I'm OK with it."

"You are?"

"Yeah" he continued, "I mean, it's just a thing, right?"

"A thing?"

"Yeah, like, I dunno, just a thing some people are. Some are poz, some aren't. If you get fucked without a condom a lot then you'll probably become poz, and I get fucked without condoms a lot, so I'll probably become poz."

Wow, he had actually been thinking about this. I hadn't given him enough credit, but from the sounds of it he'd been exploring his sexuality with other guys online while only going through with the real thing with his team, so I suppose it made sense he would have read stuff and found things out.

"I suppose" I said. "But you know there are pills you can take to stop it happening, even if you don't use a condom?"

"Are you taking them?" he asked in reply.

"No" I said.

"Well then" he replied. "You're gonna get pozzed, I'm gonna get pozzed."

"I guess so" I said.

"Shall we go get on with it?" he asked, smiling at me.

I nodded, and we both took a final draw on our cigarettes before dropping them on the grass and stubbing them out.  We then turned and went back inside for round two...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 17

We got fucked in all sorts of positions after that, but my favourite was when we were bent over opposite sides of the dining table, able to look in each other's eyes as the guys did a round robin on each of us. They were all getting pretty verbal about the gifts they were giving us, and we didn't hold back in encouraging them along. It was fucking hot to hear my 18 year old quarterback brother demanding they breed him.

It was much later on that we heard a load of deep motorbike growls from outside, shortly after which a load more men walked into the room. They were proper badass-looking bikers, lots of leather, tattoos and silver jewellery, and they were rough fuckers right from the outset. The host and his original guests seemed to gradually disappear from the room, I guess to lie down and rest elsewhere in the house, whilst the bikers absolutely pounded me and my brother over and over.

They were even more verbal about their disease than the other guys had been, and seemed to want my brother in particular to beg for mercy. Gotta give him credit, he played along even though I could tell he was loving what they were doing to him. The only time I saw him get a bit uneasy is when they decided to start double-fucking us, something that neither of us had done before, but where I took a long time to get comfortable with having two of their massive, pierced dicks inside me at once, his ass was clearly more accommodating and he was soon enthusiastically pushing back on them. Slut.

It must have been the early hours of the morning when we were given another break, with us joining the bikers outside to smoke a few cigarettes. Then we were ushered back in the house and up the stairs, before being urged into separate bedrooms. The one I was almost pushed into had three of the original guys asleep on an absolutely huge bed, and after pulling off what remained of my army uniform I climbed on and squeezed into a gap to lie down. I think I pretty much passed out when I got horizontal.

I woke at some point after dawn to the feeling of being fucked again, and sure enough one of my bedmates had positioned himself against my back and slipped into me. It was quite a gentle fuck, but once he'd come the other two turned me on my front and then used some leather restraints I hadn't noticed before to secure my arms and legs so I was splayed out. They then both took turns climbing on my back and fucking me until they shot off another volley of toxic cum inside my now loose and sloppy hole.

What I wasn't expecting was that I was left in that position for hours. Guys came and went, and for all I knew they were men who hadn't been at the party the night before as I couldn't see any of them. What I did know is that my brother was also being fucked still, as I could occasionally hear him begging for loads through what must have been quite a thin wall.

Just when I was starting to get concerned that my mom would be getting worried about where both her sons had gone without a word, I was released from the restraints and allowed to get up and stretch.

"You did good son" said the host.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Now go get yourself showered and off home" he said.

There were still fucking sounds coming from the other bedroom.

"What about my brother?" I asked. "I'm not leaving without him."

"Don't worry, I expect they'll be done with him soon" the host replied. "Not often these guys get to use such a prime piece of teenage meat. Get yourself cleaned up and then I'll see if can prise him away from them for you."

I nodded at him, then made my way towards the bathroom and got in the shower. I was aching, my hole was sore and gaping, I had dried cum everywhere while fresher deposits oozed out of me, so it was a relief to get under the flow of hot water. I spent a bit of time in there, and was just getting out when my brother came into the room, looking as fucked-out and used as I felt.

"Fucking hell" he whispered. "I'm so fucking sore."

"Me too" I said, managing to give him a small smile. "You OK though?"

"Tired" he said, "but yeah, I'm OK."

He got showered while I dried off, feeling a bit fraternal and not wanting to leave him alone in there. I stayed with him while he dried off as well, and then we both exited at the same time to find the host and one of the other guys waiting for us outside holding our clothes in neatly folded piles. We took the piles into one of the bedrooms while they disappeared off downstairs, and we silently and achingly got dressed. We then headed downstairs to the smell of some sort of fast food, and sure enough there were two McDonald's bags sitting out for us with a coffee each as well.

"Thanks boys" said the host, coming in from the yard. "Marvin went out and got those for you as we figured you'd be hungry."

"Thanks" I said. "We'll take these to go if that's OK. Our mom might be getting worried."

"No problem" he replied. "You've got my number, so let me know how you get on, or if you want to come back for another party."

"I will do" I said, before grabbing the bags while my brother picked up the coffees. We headed down the hallway and back out the front door, finding most of the cars and trucks from the night before had gone as had the motorbikes. We got into Dad's old car, and I reversed us out onto the street and then drove a few minutes to somewhere we could pull over on a quiet street near our house.  We then tucked into the food and coffees in silence, before I drove us the rest of the way back. I went in first as I could get away with being dressed in my uniform, but my brother stayed in the car until I slipped back out with some jogging bottoms and a sweater he could slip on over his kit before coming inside with me.

He got some grief from Mom about being out all night, not something she seemed to care about with me, but she was tired from her overnight shift and eventually let it go so she could head off to bed. We both followed suit, exhausted after the all-night toxic gangbang we had been through.

After giving ourselves a couple of days to recover, we both eventually admitted to each other that we were ready to get fucked again. My brother suggested I show him the ropes in the woods, and for the next few days as our mom toiled away at Target overnight, her sons could be found bent over logs or leaning against trees behind the bus terminal, taking whatever the local men had to offer.

It was about two weeks later that we both started to feel unwell, and I recognised the symptoms as what we should expect as we converted. Mom did her best to look after us, and after a few days we were both a lot better. At my suggestion, my brother agreed that we should probably go to a clinic to get tested, so we got in the car and drove the two hours it took to get to the city so that we could go to one of the anonymous drop-in centres we'd read about online. Lord only knows what the staff thought at two guys who were obviously brothers arriving to get tested, particularly when our results came out and we elected to be told them together.

Unsurprisingly, we were both now poz.

"You OK?" I asked my brother, after the staff had left us in peace.

"Yeah" he said, turning to look at me. "You?"

"Yeah" I replied. "To be honest I'm kinda surprised I wasn't already poz after all those fucks I took in the woods before."

"Guess the party really worked" he said, grinning at me.

"I guess so" I said, grinning back.

With that, we got up and headed outside onto the street. It was a bit of a walk back to the car, and I don't know what it was, but something in me wanted to connect with my brother at this moment. I put my arm over his shoulder as we walked, and moments later his arm came across my back and he gripped my bicep. We didn't say anything or look at each other, instead just focusing on the sidewalk as we strode forward.

Siblings. Sluts. Toxic. Whatever. In that moment, we were brothers in arms...

-----

THE END

Guys, I'm going to leave it there as I'm off on holiday tomorrow and have got a shit tonne of domestic chores to do first. Thanks for the many reactions and comments - hope you all enjoyed this conclusion.

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 8