Fucked and filled at the Home Depot

inmyass262

My sump pump went out last night so I had to go to the hardware store this morning to purchase a new one. I was feeling really horny to get my lips around a nice hot cock so I pulled up Sniffies on my phone and headed to the hardware store. I sat in the parking lot and check the app but there wasn’t anyone super close to me, so I figured I’d go inside and shop some.

As soon as I got inside, I decided to go straight back to the restroom and wait there. The bathroom is very cruisy and there’s definitely quite a bit of action that happens there so I patiently waited in my stall waiting for someone to come in and give me the sign.

I wasn’t sitting there long when I saw a top on the Sniffies map, so I sent him a DM to see if he wanted sucked off. He replied in broken English but it was pretty clear he wanted to fuck. I told him exactly where I was and he was there in minutes.

I heard the door open and he walked in and went directly to the stall next to me. Before he even sat down he said, “Sniffies?“ In a very heavy Mexican accent. I responded yes and right away I could hear him taking one leg of his pants off and almost instantly his two knees and his hard cock slid underneath the stall wall.

His cock was a beautiful piece of meat, not super long maybe 5” but he had incredible girth and was uncut. His girth was easily double that of your average cock. His skin was a beautiful shade of brown, with large, pronounced veins, wrapping all the way around leading back to his muff of jet black pubic hair. 

I was wearing track pants so I easily took one leg out to expose myself. I got down on my knees and slid his fat cock in my mouth and started sucking him. He was already hard and ready to go so he stopped me after maybe 30 seconds and said that he wanted to fuck now. So I took his cock out of my mouth and tore open my little packet of Astro glide and laid on my back. I rolled my legs back and slid forward, presenting my lubed hole well under the stall wall.

Within seconds I could feel the pressure on my hungry hole as he pushed it a few times to lube his cock. He popped in with one hard push and I could instantly feel his girth. he started thrusting away, and it felt fucking amazing! His fat cock was hitting my P spot absolutely perfectly with each stroke. He had been fucking me for a minute maybe a little longer and I started to shoot my load which got all over my T-shirt but I didn’t care.

He must’ve felt me tighten up and heard my quiet moans because he started thrusting vigorously. Moments later, with a few hard slams, he emptied his load deep in my guts. He pulled out rather quickly, and I could feel him touching my whole fingers. He must’ve put a couple fingers in me. I’m not sure how many but more than one and I heard him start taking pictures.

He said Gracias amigo, and with that he put the one leg of his pants back on because I could hear his belt jingling, and what seemed like seconds later, I heard the stall door open, and he left. I slid out from under the stall wall, and sat down on the toilet and debated if I wanted to push out his load or keep his DNA in me until I got home. I decided to keep it so I cleaned up and went on with my morning.

I appreciate that you guys take the time to read about my experiences. I really do like sharing them.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 16

In Ft. L., there's a Home Depot over on Sunrise & 4th, nicknamed "Homo" Depot because of the action there.  A while ago I had to buy a new outdoor rug for the patio, and the employee showing me what they had suddenly started showing me what HE had ... (inside his pants, I mean).  Lewd grin, looking at mine (also in my pants), blah blah blah.  But, I had other stuff to get done, so I just thanked him for his help and bought the rug. 

Any guy that can't get laid over there just isn't trying ..... 

• Like 1