What do I do with desire

That's me taking a UD poz cock tonight.....I m getting lucky guys....he asked me if him being undectable bothered me and I said hell no. Told him I was in prep and wanna BB. He said "okay". ..For privacy reasons can't show faces....His cock feels good.

May not sound like much to you guys but for me..it's giving me good head space....it also is giving me good material to write another episode.

Figured I share with you guys.

Just now, curiousneg1 said:

Screenshot_20210309-1243052.png.3f0134dc1ac00d8bd74c9604932d611a.png

Me taking an UD poz cock tonight. Figured I share. In headspace wanderlust tonight. Gettu good material experience fory next writing.

He asked me if him being UD bothered me and I said ,"no I m on prep and wanna BB."  He didn't hesitate to get me naked and he let me take this picture. 

Just now, curiousneg1 said:

Me taking an UD poz cock tonight. Figured I share. In headspace wanderlust tonight. Gettu good material experience fory next writing.

He asked me if him being UD bothered me and I said ,"no I m on prep and wanna BB."  He didn't hesitate to get me naked and he let me take this picture. 

Getting good material experience for my  next writing.*

The breeding was warm, inviting and it set my headspace on fire. I was too caught up in the moment to get pictures made of the guy breeding his special cock into my willing hole. My buddy entertained my request by telling me how his cock was going to fill my lusty hole with poz cum.

Medicated or not it was his poz cum in my hole ...as he put it....fuck ...man was my soul rocked to it's core. His cock was just thick and just long that it hit my second sphincter and made me tighten my abdomen. His cock even made me make loud grunting noises, with a deep gutteral slutty uuuhhhhhhuhhh resonance.

I do apologize guys. I know for a lot of you, some guy being undetectable poz is a non-issue especially with me being on prep, however the implication of someone still being poz and me being neg, my conversion romanticized fantasy was able to play out in my head. 

He wants to be a regular....time will tell. He was a great kisser and his furry beard was soft and fuzzy on my lips. 

He wishes to remain anonymous, because he doesn't want to be hit on by bug chasers. He appreciates my fetish and being an admirer of "his type of world" his words, but he doesn't want to be just someone to be tracked down to breed some chasers needs. I have to respect that....but I told him anytime he wants to do a reveal, I know a guy who knows a guy that knows a guy that would appreciate his cum. Hahahah-

Soooo....anyway,

Fucking aye.....what a fun night. This bud of mine had me first on my stomach ass up. He kind of stood over me and dog humped me, his mushroom headed, just thick cock was throbbing as he would pause, remaining still in my hole...his cock was fucking hitting my prostate...then he decided at one point for me to taste my ass on his cock by throat fucking me, with my head over the side of the bed. The final cu' de ta was this pic, ...my ass up and him finally putting his lit cum on my freely opened poz admirers hole. He put the phone down and the rest was memorable. We're too busy kissing and reminiscing about what just happened to take cum shots ....and by the time I was ready to take one I had already gotten a shower, prostate still throbbing while I was toweling off.

Maybe next time I can remember all the cool cum shots ..but man.....I will tell you guys...after being on here for a lil while..reading the poz stories and fantasies..I finally got to enjoy one of my own. 

Thank you for letting me share.

😈😘😁

The headspace my buddy put me in was pure heaven. My buddy obliged me a poz fantasy with his Undectable Poz cock.....he appreciated " I wasn't  chasing him", but allowing him to have fun and feel like he's wanting me and I was giving in to his desire. He whispered in my ear at one point in our dance of the orgasm, how if he met me years ago he would have asked to breed my neg non medicated hole and that I would have been charmed by him to do so.  That made me go crazy as he fucked me while I was on my back. I just kept saying please and yes and thank you. I was definitely cock drunk. It definitely drove him to wanna fuck more. 

In the end, he told me he wanted a repeat regular, because he hadn't felt that good about breeding a guy in a long while. Whether that was his flirting with me or honest dialogue, I told him for sure I wanted a repeat.