Bottoms, how do you convince tops to go bareback?

Cum1997

In the situation where a top appeared to want to wrap up to fuck I would coyly make the move to position myself so I could gently grind my ass on his raw cock before they reached for a condom. Always as just matter of foreplay, right. Eventually it would just happen their raw cock would slide into my horny hole and I would then just keep grinding until they were deep in me. After that nothing would be said or asked, they always would fuck with wild abandon and release in me.

• Upvote 5

I have never had this issue of having to coax a top to play raw. My profiles are explicit that I only play raw. Back in early 2000s when BB wasn’t as common I never bought up condoms and 9/10x if top didn’t bring it up, it meant he rather play raw. I often hosted and I never had any condoms around and in my experience when top asked I would say I don’t have any. Most would be fine with it and there were only handful of occasions it was insisted and in such case I backed out of the play 

1) Ask about the possibility of eventually going bare if you guys end up being fuckbuds after a few times. This tends to happen anyway as I think theres more trust the more you meet up and he lowers his guard

2) show him the facts if he's a rational thinker. If you're on prep and doxy pep, give him the stats, offer to show the journal articles, snap a pic if need be and even offer him your prep pills.the numbers are in your favor

3) be relatable, open and upfront.We have an innate cognitive bias to assume people that we assess to be most similar to us to also be trustworthy and good people. Make him see you as an 'us' not a 'them' and for bareback he'll more likely consider you an exception to the rule.

4) alcohol and poppers lower inhibiotions

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Usually doesn't take much to convince them.

Apply some lube before hand or make their cock slick with spit, let them tease your hole with their bare dick or the other way around and let the cock head slide in slighty.

When hornyness takes over they will push in fully sooner or later.

• Upvote 2