My journey to a Positive future

My journey:

So my Dad and I had moved across state to a new parish as my father was a minster, it was left evening and I was in my bedroom getting my IT stuff all set up when I looked out of my window and to my shock I could see right into my neighbours bedroom and what a sight, there was a guy naked fucking the life out of a young guy doggie style, I couldn’t take my eyes off as this guy was smashing the young guy’s butt, I immediately sprung a boner as I watched I knew I shouldn’t but I was hooked. Then to my shock the guy fucking turned his head and waved at me, damn I’d been caught quickly dropping to the floor so he couldn’t see me. I pulled the blinds down and then did what any 18 year old had to do I dropped my pants and boxer and knocked one out, one of the most intense ejaculations I had ever had 😊.

The next morning, I was eating breakfast with Dad when there was a knock at the door, my Dad answered the door and it was my neighbour shit this was going to be bad I thought. Dad came in and said Son this is Jon he’s a neighbour of ours, Dad offered Jon a coffee they started talking about normal crap then came a moment of panic when Jon asked Dad if I could give him a hand with some furniture moving, Dad said of course, thanks said Jon getting up Dad said come on Sam don’t keep Sam waiting. Once outside Jon said to me did you enjoy the show last night I squirmed and started to apologies, Jon said nothing to worry about I wont tell your Dad it’s our secret if your good!!

We made it into his apartment and he was genuine about the furniture moving to my relief, once we had done I was heading out and Jon said hold on I have something for you I think you’ll like handing me a flash drive, I was later to find out it had a Trojan horse on it! I thanked him and left curious as to what was on it as any 18 year old would be. I waited for Dad to go to the church as soon as it was safe, I plugged the flash drive into my laptop and opened the file. Wow it was a video of Jon barebacking a twink I jumped on my bed quickly stripping and started wanking my cock, little did I know that Jon had control of my PC and was recording my every move until my cum erupted from my cock all over my chest and face. Wow that was intense!!

Later on that day an email came through and it was Jon, then the penny dropped, as I opened the file it showed me watching him breeding the twink and me cumming all over myself.

The email read, this will go nowhere if you do as I say if not its going to your Dad and will be posted to all your friends on social media, simple choice be over at mine at 8pm if your late it will be posted. Jon

I had no choice, so I made a lame excuse to Dad and went over to Jon’s butterflies where tying my stomach in knots as I knock on his door. Jon opened in the door dressed in a robe as I entered, he said, pleased you could make it, you made the right choice, don’t worry your only here to watch Sam.

As we walked into the main living room, I was greeted with the sight of a young black Twink who introduced himself as Leon. Sam, Leon and I are going to put on a web show tonight and you are our guest to watch live, I had a sense of relief. Come on Leon, Sam lets go and put on a show for our customers, we all made the way to Jon’s bedroom once inside Jon told me where to stand and disrobed damn he was hung and ripped, 200 pounds of pure muscle with a 9 inch fat cock and low hanging balls all hairless with a thick silver cock ring and I noticed a scorpion tattoo just above his cock. Leon quickly shed his clothes and was so petite 110 Lbs wet (not a single ounce of fat on him and completely hairless) in comparison to Jon, Leon’s cock was about the same size as Jon’s but looked bigger on his small frame, I was instantly hard. Jon said to me is all good if you need to knock one out Sam. I said no I’m good thanks.

Jon, handed me a camera and said I could help with the filming, he also handed me a mask and told me to put it on to protect my identity, remember anything I say to you is not a request you know what will happen if you don’t I’ll press send and your photos will go viral 😊.

With that Jon and Leon faced me and spoke whilst I was filming, Jon said guys this is Leon he’s here to give up his hole to my Poz seed, Leon are you excited, Leon said yes can’t you tell as he flicked his hard black cock for the camera, Jon told me to get close to Leon's cock and see the pre-cum oozing from his slit. Next Leon jumped on the bed and did a series of poses for the camera, my cock had never been so hard and a wet patch was showing through trackies.

Leon then got on his knees and swallowed Jon’s cock all the way down his throat as Jon started face fucking him, this was quickly followed by the pair of them 69ing with Leon on top whilst Jon eat his hole slipping one, two then three fingers in and stretching him all the time little Leon was moaning in pleasure, finally saying please fuck me Jon I can’t wait any longer, Jon flipped Leon on his back and swallowed his cock whilst finger fucking his hot hole, soon enough Leon yelled I’m going to cum and I focused in on his cock in Jon’s mouth and could see the pulsing of his shaft as Leon ejaculated into Jon’s mouth. Jon quickly got Leon on his back exposing his twink boy hole and spat Leon’s cum on his hole, there you go cum lube Jon said as he lined up his hard throbbing cock and said tell me you want Daddy’s Poz cock to breed you Leon, YES, YES please fuck me, with that in one hard thrust the whole of Jon’s cock was balls deep and he started power fucking Leon’s hole as he moaned, they switched positions a number of times with Jon saying I’m close Leon tell me again what do you want, Leon said breed me seed me with you Poz cum fucking seed me deep. Jon then positioned Leon on all fours and slammed into his gapping boy hole and trust so hard and then said I cumming take in Boy and he breed Leon deep, almost on cue me cock lost control and I started cumming in my trackies. When Jon finally pulled his cum covered cock from Leon’s hole, he told Leon to push the cum out, the sight was amazing the contrast of white Poz cum against Leon’s black bubble but, Jon then licked up his cum and feed it with a passionate kiss into Leon’s mouth. Leon turned to the camera and said he’s had his first Poz seed and I think he’s hooked. Okay Sam you can switch off now which I did.

Leon help clean up Sam he’s had an accident. Sam take the mask off now you don’t need it as Leon pulled down my trackies and licked up all the cum from my cock and legs all the time my cock was hard, he then swallow my cock down his throat the sensation was hard to describe and soon enough I could feel my balls tighten and the tingling sensation at the head of my Virgin cock and soon I started cumming into Leons mouth ropes and ropes of cum, when it finished Leon started kissing me and feeding me my salty pure cum. Excellent boys as I turned I could see Jon had the camera in hand nicely done that great footage.

Jon said, see Sam nothing to be scared about and you know you loved it, now go home and I’ll be in contact soon. As soon as I got home I was relieved that Dad was out so I had a shower and logged onto my PC to find another email from Jon titled your journey is just starting, I opened the attached file which showed me in full face framed with my cock cumming in Leons mouth and the passionate kissing at the end, I was horrified but realised choices were no longer mine.

My training

The next day I woke to my Dad calling me so I rushed downstairs and Dad said there’s a friend of your at the door somebody called Leon, he also said how pleased he was that I had made new friends, I could feel my face redden as little did Dad know that the evening before I had cummed in Leons mouth and filmed him getting breed with Poz seed. Dad said Leon has asked if you could go over to his place while his parents are away and I said yes sure, so go and have fun. I invited Leon in and we went to my room and I asked him what was he thinking and Leon said he was under instructions from Jon now get a small bag to make it look legit we are expected at Jon’s, I did just that and we headed out the door and went round the back of Jon’s once inside Jon come on Sam you have a long day ahead. Jon led me by the hand and I was expecting to go to his bedroom instead he led us down into his basement, well basement it was more of a dungeon.

Once inside he said come on boys strip and both Leon and I shed our clothes, I was the complete opposite to Leon so pale and were he said hairless I had a bush of pubic hair and a treasure trail. Okay Sam time to make you look the part, Jon raised my hand cuffed my wrist and attached to some pully’s and then raised me so I was on tip toes, okay you’re not going anywhere and by the looks of your ragging hard on you are just were you want to be Sam. As I hung there Leon set up camera all round and started filming. Okay Jon said we need to get all this nasty hair off your skinny twink body, Leon came over and started covering my pit and pubic hair in shaving foam then Jon started shaving me smooth, soon enough I was being washed down showing my hairless body, the monitors in the room showed every stroke of the razor.

Okay lets do his bubble butt, I was lowered slightly then they attached ankle straps and then chains my legs where spread and I was lowered down and my wrist locked to floor hooks, as I looked up at the screen I could clearly see my pink rosebud on display, Jon then shaved any hair from my virgin boy hole, they next got some oil and oiled my slim body all over Leon was paying great attention to my cock and balls milking my cock as he went, at the same time I could feel Jon’s fingers pushing at my ring then slowly a finger went in the sensation was incredible as I was being finger fucked first one then two then three fingers stretching my hole, it was to much and my cock erupted the biggest orgasm of my life all over Leons face. Jon’s finger came out and he said that’s enough for now, and I knew that I wanted to be a bottom boy cum hound.  

• Like 27
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

When I was released, Leon came over and I licked my cum from his face and then I kissed him sharing the sweet nectar. Jon then said to me how are you feeling Sam, horny was my response, what was I saying, excellent came the response from Jon.

Let’s get a drink and we head off out of the basement. The three of us started talking about the plans for the afternoon and Jon asked me are you ready to accept your destiny and I said yes but I was a little scared, don’t be Leon said you will be free to fuck and breed and never wrap your cock in a nasty condom. Okay Jon said let’s get some sexy photos of you so our clients can get a preview, we will that our time until you can’t resit the thought of raw cocks breeding your Virgin boy pussy Sam. I think as a first Sam you should breed Leon would you boys like that and I lent in and gave Leon a Kiss, that’s a yes then Boys 😊

After a short break Jon said come on let’s have some fun and we headed back down my cock hard and bouncing with every step, Jon had me doing lots of posses as both he and Leon recorded and took stills, I was so horned up my cock seemed to be constantly leaking pre cum. Once finished, Jon said something missing a cock ring to really pull balls forward and make your cock throb, he got a half inch thick black rubber cock ring and tried to get it over my cock and balls but I was too hard. Leon go get some Ice, soon enough Leon was back with some ice and the cold made my cock deflate as quick as a flash the cock ring was stretched and pulled over once in place, I was instantly so hard I thought my cock would explode. Jon said Leon I don’t think Sam has time for foreplay. Jon told me I would be doing a quick introduction for the clients on camera just answer the questions boys.

Okay and Jon started the Camera.

Jon, So Sam is this your first time?

Sam: Yes, I’m a Virgin

Jon: Leon what do you want from Sam?

Leon: I’m going to be his first and I want Sam to drain his balls with his fat long raw cock in my Boy pussy, Leon grabbed Sam’s cock and pulled it down hard it flicked straight back up.

Jon: Sam, do you want to get fucked as well?

Sam: Yes, I’m a little scared but I want to live free of condoms I want to be a Cumdump like Leon taking any cocks and cum on offer.

Jon: Sam would you like to lose your cherry to a Positive cock?

Sam: Yes, I know it’s my destiny to be seeded by Poz cocks and I want to partner Leon as a duo for Poz men.

Jon: Sam, Leon hasn’t tested positive yet so do you want my Poz seed, its un-medicated with a really high Viral load so its sure to convert you?

Sam: Yes, I would love that then both Leon and I would have the same DNA.

Jon: Awesome let’s make a start boys.

• Like 22
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 4