Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

On 11/18/2023 at 6:10 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I prefer to no have it touched. I have started to lock it up more because of it.

Never used one until i realized it stops everyone from playing with my cock (but not my balls), never leave home without it when cruising or even hooking up, i'm locked up.

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2023 at 10:38 AM, BritishCumdump said:

I know it sucks for the top as they obviously wanna jerk me off or suck me, but I'll always lock my cock up for cumdump sessions.

Having a locked pig certainly does not suck for me. In fact, as a man who has zero interest in any Dick except my own and does not like a pig to touch his own dick during play as to focus his entire sexual energy on his sole sexual organ that I will be using, it is essential for me that dick is locked. Just how I am wired! 🐽

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2023 at 3:47 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Having a locked pig certainly does not suck for me. In fact, as a man who has zero interest in any Dick except my own and does not like a pig to touch his own dick during play as to focus his entire sexual energy on his sole sexual organ that I will be using, it is essential for me that dick is locked. Just how I am wired! 🐽

Exactly sir, I only exist in that moment to get you off by your cock and your hands sliding inside me so that you will be satisfied enough to reward me with your load in my guts. If I do orgasm or cum I want it to be because you found my sweet spot and it suited you to keep pounding it while I gasped in pleasure before dripping a load out of my cage into your hand to be added to the rest inside me.

• Piggy 1

On 11/25/2023 at 10:06 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

I honestly prefer when guys completely ignore I have a cock and focus on their own pleasure. 

The only time that it’s hot to acknowledge is when they’re really hung and want to compare the size difference. Makes me feel like such a fag, not a Man at all. 

Me to I really get off on being used for there pleasure

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BadBob2023 said:

I prefer to know that the top is enjoying himself and not bothered about me at all. When I'm being fucked I don't think about my cock, only my arse being drilled.

Same. I used to think keeping a jockstrap (or a thong) on let them know this but locked in chastity kept it more obvious. I’ve always hated receiving bj’s so I know I was born a “fag”.

• Like 2

If I'm in the mood to be fucked, I'd rather they ignored my cock. I liked the attention of being the livestock at a meat auction (as somebody said on Page 1) with them having a feel of my body but when I'm there to get fucked, I'm not all that interested in getting hard. I'm essentially in slut mode at that point where I want a guy to stick his cock inside me and fuck me. 

I really don't want my top to play with my dick.  I do want him to play with my nipples.   Having him fuck me while playing with my nipples is the utltimate turn on.   That being said, If I am really turned on by the top that is fucking me,  I like to cum at the same time that he cums.  I can jerk myself in perfect timing to his cumming.  That is the best.