What did it feel like the first time you were called "daddy"?

fuckyouraw777

9 hours ago, RawUK said:

I hate being called or calling someone else Daddy. I'm a bottom, have never fathered children, and the only Daddy in my life who I adored was my father, sadly no longer with us. I was always a Daddies boy growing up, not a Mummy's boy. I know I'm now contradicting myself, but if I'm in the middle of being fucked and the guy calls me Daddy, I just go with the flow, I want the load, but if meeting again for a regular hookup, I usually politely say something.

This is so true. You have to tell people. A hookup told me that once and I respected it. Mid fuck. I just veered off into other things. 

• Like 1

LOL...  so, I d'loaded Grind'r n immediately got a bunch of 20yo's dick pics sent to me, tho my profile clearly says I'm into older only.  One 22 yo asked if I wanted to come over he could host, "No," I said, "I'm only into older daddy types.."   He replied with, "ME TOO!  ;D"   .........   delete.....  lol

On 3/10/2023 at 5:20 AM, fuckyouraw777 said:

We are all obviously getting older; I remember the first time someone called me "daddy" (simply because of my apparent age), I thought: "Hang on, I'm not old enough for that..." but then realised...shit I am.

💯 x 💯!!!!!

WAIT! I'm not old enough to be your.... OH 🤬🤬🤬!!!!! I AM! And with the promiscuous genes from which I'm descended, I'm actually old enough to be your grandfather. But we WON'T go there! 😜😁🤣

I am not called  Daddy, I tell anyone I meet who might be younger, that's pretty much everyone lol, that I am not their Daddy, I am no one's Daddy, 

and you are not to call or address me that way...and that puts an end to it. Always works, but I do tend to see men only over 40 so not too many want

of them want a Daddy.

Me being a bottom I always ask my top, ESPCIALLY if they are a regular, or become one if they are okay with being called daddy. So far two of them have, and they fuck me even harder when I do. 

I once let it slip with an regular I know longer meet up with. He didn't say anything but I felt the awesomeness and it never happened again ,lol. 

In real, no one called me like that when I had multiple partners, neither my current LTR guy; I'm not into father/son kink in relationships or sex. And to indicate me as the one "in control", generally "sir" is the word. During sexting roleplay with guys here instead, sometimes "daddy" is used by someone, but in that case it makes no difference. "daddy" "sir" or something else, in fantasy context everything makes sense as long as the chat feels exciting and relaxing for both parties. Except for violence and insults, written messages have few limits. Reality is other thing!

I've been into older guys ever since I started playing with guys, & love to call guys daddy when we play, even now I'm still looking for older guys.  Now I'm in my 50s, I find I'm being hit on by younger guys looking to call me daddy on hook-up sites.  I don't mind it, however I do tell them that if they want me to be their daddy, then daddy believes in sleazy, perverted, raw sex (which is what I always enjoyed with older guys).  That often scares off the safe sex only ones, but if they want to know more I will tell them what I like.  Haven't found someone I want as a "son" yet, but if they want to open themselves up to exploring their kinks then I'm happy to assist

• 5 months later...

I remind people that I am likely too young for that and insist they don't call me that, for now. However, if I am fucking a guy who could be my daddy or who I'd call daddy, it has pushed me over the edge to cum when he calls me a good boy or encourages me while I fuck him for example. I love being adored as daddy's boy, whether I am topped or topping. It's going to be a big adjustment to be a daddy to other needy boys someday.

• Like 1