Your Bathhouse Visit Came Up Short

Read1

Sexpigs, ever have a bathhouse visit, like I did yesterday for Steamworks Toronto for LIGHTS OUT, where your visit to a bathhouse came up short? I started fucking two holes after I got into my jockstrap. I sucked a few cocks and rimmed 1-2 holes, and THAT was it. Early in the my stay there. It seemed like no one wanted sex. The vibe for pig sex wasn't in the air. Stories? Thoughts?

Your Mileage May Vary. My bathhouse visits usually require a 6-hour drive round-trip, so I stay for about 16 hours each time, and over that length of time I usually manage to catch some sort of wave. That said, at the same bathhouse that duration has landed me as many as two dozen fucks to less than a dozen.

The few times I’ve been to a bathhouse for a short duration, however, I’ve definitely found the results more dicey. I’ve never left a bathhouse unfucked, but on a few occasions it was only once over, say, four hours. Vapor in Louisville was notorious for this every time I ever went there - but haven’t been back in quite some time.

• Upvote 1

It sounds like a visit to a Pacific Northwest bathhouse, on a good night. There is never a pig sex vibe, you can count on being assaulted by sides who just want to cuddle and know hundreds of ways to have really great sex without having to touch an icky dick. To make matters even worse, the bigger the crowd the the lower the likelyhood of anything more than foreplay happening, they seem to feed on each other's inhibitions. Even CumUnion parties can be blueball tests.

I travel a lot and have lived other places, but even cities that are really great for dogpile orgies in their sex clubs can have slow nights.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 2

yup, this has happened to me on multiple occasions.  I took a hell of a long trip and went to a mask party in Denver at Midtowne spa one time.  There must have been over 100 people in there easy.  I ended up only getting fucked twice.  I think the more people and more options that are offered the more time people window shop and get choosy.  I have had some of my best results when the crowd trickles in throughout the day.  

22 hours ago, happynleather said:

I took a hell of a long trip and went to a mask party in Denver at Midtowne spa one time.  There must have been over 100 people in there easy.  I ended up only getting fucked twice. 

That wasn't the norm at Midtowne Spa in Denver, usually their parties were extremely high energy orgies. That said, I had a few nights in Denver where I went to both Midtowne and the Swim Club and pretty much struck out at both. Sadly they have both closed permanently.

The closest bathhouse to me is over 100 miles away, so it's rarely my destination. Instead, if I happen to be in that area for something,  I'll stay at the bath over-night instead of getting a motel room.  If I get fucked while I'm there, then great. If It's slow, I get a few hours of sleep. Either way, it's a win for me.