A moving experience

It had been a while since I last played so when I woke up feeling horny I did some internal cleansing in the hope that I would get lucky and got on Grindr.  It wasn't long before I saw someone that I didn't recognize and browsing through his profile I found an interest. While there wasn't a lot listed, his picture and stats were attractive as well as his tags, which included bondage, kink, roleplay, rough and more notably poz.  His status was also listed as poz, undetectable which I found appealing, because while I had often fantasized about poz play, I really didn't want to become poz.

I struck up a conversation and found that he was from New York and had recently bought a home here and was in the process of moving.  Most of his furniture and items had been delivered several weeks earlier but his final move was then delayed and he had just arrived the night before with the last of his things.  With the weather supposed to get nasty in the afternoon, he said that he would like to chat more but needed to get unloaded before it got messy.  I made a comment that I would be glad to help if he wanted any and he said he appreciated the offer but didn't want to impose. I told him I would enjoy doing so and it wouldn't impose at all and to my surprise he said that he'd appreciate the help and I soon found myself on my way there.

I'm not really sure what I was expecting, particularly since our chat was relatively short and I knew so little about him, but our conversation had seemed warm and even though we didn't get into a lot of detail, I felt a certain degree of attraction toward him.

We weren't a far distance from each other and during the short drive I realized that I started out the day looking for someone to hook up with, but instead I was on my way to help someone move.  The thought then crossed my mind of the possibility that it could end up being a mix of both but other than cleansing myself earlier, I didn't do anything else such as bring along lube, condoms or such.  It was then that I saw him outside with a box in his hands and as he looked up I realized it was too late to think any more so I pulled in and parked.

After a quick introduction I found myself busy helping with the unloading and working together we quickly had everything in the house.  The previously moved items had been placed somewhat haphazardly with the furniture and moving boxes in various rooms and everything was in a bit of disarray so after moving his remaining items inside, we got busy getting the house together by arranging the furniture and putting the boxes in the rooms they belonged.  Once we had things looking good, he offered me something to drink and we had a seat on the couch to take a break. 

We chatted for a while about mostly vanilla topics and things felt comfortable together with a friendly energy.  I commented that the house looked really nice and he said it was a relief to finally be in and that he spent the last few weeks sleeping on a futon in his old place and got in last night and slept last night on the couch and that it would be really nice to be back in a much more cozy bed.  I told him that I could sympathize with that and to fix the issue we were soon assembling his bed and setting up his bedroom.

We chatted while I helped set things up, mostly about his work and why he moved here and a few other things.  I told him more about the area.

It had now been a while since we started working and most everything was in its place when we took a step back and looked around.  The only thing I could say was "wow".  With the king size bed centered against one of the walls with mirrors on the head end and plenty of space on both sides with several mirrors on the walls, tasteful furniture placed around, the large screen tv on the wall at the bottom end of the bed and the room now tastefully decorated, it looked amazing, even more-so when he topped it off by lighting a few candles for the final effect.  

I told him that I really liked the layout and style and he said to kick off my shoes and kick back so we can enjoy it for a bit and went to grab us a couple drinks.  It felt a bit strange laying in his bed but at the same time it felt a combination of comforting as well as a bit erotic.

As he came back in the room he closed the door which in combination with the light darkening curtains left the room illuminated solely by the flickering candles, handed me my drink, laid back beside me and told me how much he appreciated my help with everything, raising his glass as a toast to our new friendship. The first sip of my drink told me that it contained some liquor and was not just a simple Coca-Cola and though it was a bit strong, it felt good too, particularly after our work. We finished our drinks somewhat swiftly and he went to grab a couple more, this time returning with larger and notably stronger drinks. 

In combination with the drinks, our conversation began to loosen up which in turn seemed to loosen us up on a more personal level with several special looks and a few playful touches.  With the energies seeming to rise simultaneously he asked if I'd like to watch something and I gladly said "sure, your choice".  He picked up the remote and moments later the big screen came to life with an eye-catching video with quite erotic, raw and explicit play between guys of which I became immediately absorbed.

"Pretty hot, isn't it?" he asked almost rhetorically, "it's one of my favorites", to which I replied "it's perfect", as I settled back into the pillows beneath my head and engrossed in the scene that was playing.  He laid back beside me and said somewhat bluntly "I haven't had sex like that in months".  I didn't know how to reply without sounding patronizing but I just replied honestly that it had been even longer for me and with that, he gave a solid look into my eyes, leaned forward and gave me a solid kiss deep into my lips.

I was caught somewhat by surprise by his act but I allowed it to happen and joined right in.  Kissing hadn't been huge in my list of turn-on's but for some reason this felt different and while much of my previous experience was centered more on my partner and I simply getting off, this felt much more connected, intimate and sincere and I began to return his kiss in a very loving manner.

Pulling back from our kiss, he said "thank you, I really needed this", to which I replied "I did too, so much", and I gave him another kiss before we returned to watch the screen, my palm resting on his thigh. 

I am not sure whether it was by design or just fate in the two of us being together but the moment really felt right and I let my palm slowly slide over and come to rest on his clearly bulging cock.  In combination with the scene playing on the screen, I needed something more to happen and with that I leaned over, began opening his pants and brought his cock into play, first touching and fondling, then taking him into my mouth with the hope that I wasn't being too forward.

After a while he said "you better be careful baby or you're going to make me shoot", to which I replied, "I might like that, can you cum more than once?", before returning my lips to his cock though at a much more tender and measured pace while looking up into his eyes, not wanting to bring it to a premature end.

"Actually I can baby. I can usually go a long time before cumming but it's been quite a while since I've had any play and I'm right on the edge.  When the play is hot though, I can cum, stay hard and cum more, particularly depending on the scene and atmosphere." he replied.

"I'd love to experience that and more" I said, to which his reply was "take off your clothes", as he began removing his.

We resumed our groping and oral play and things began to get more heated with the increasing sexual energy between us, helped in part by the intensity of what was playing on the screen.  I had my eyes closed when felt him turn to the side then come back and it was then that I could smell the distinct scent of poppers and looked up to see the bottle alongside his nose.  Noticing my glance, he offered the brottle which I accepted and inhaled several times before returning it to him.

The poppers combined with the atmosphere and quite possibly whatever had been in my drink had me feeling a high degree of euphoria, causing me to lean down to take his engorged cock even deeper into my throat, multiple times in and out before rising up, leaving his hard wet erection dripping in my spit, then as if on auto-pilot and looking deep into his eyes, I moved over top of him with a leg on each side of his body and moved downward until I came to rest with his hard cock resting between my warm cheeks. 

The sounds from the video were filling the room and I was able to see the scene playing on the screen thru the reflection in the mirror and with the addition of his hot body touching mine, I was horny beyond belief.  My arousal was very much reaching a peak and the comfort I felt along with his undetectable status made me want him to fuck me and I was wanting it to happen bare.

My body began to gyrate on top of him and as I did, I felt his hard and electrified cock became centered the quite wanton hole of my ass and when it did I almost instinctively squatted down, looking deep into his eyes and wanting to absorb the moment completely and to see his reaction too.

His reaction wasn't what I expected and his hands quickly came to grasp each side of my hips and telling me "stop, not yet" but before the words were completely out of his mouth, I had already sank down and his cock was now impaled in my ass.

Having a cock inside my hole was something that I had been needing for a long time, but maybe something I wasn't completely ready for because with the size of his cock, the tightness of my ass, and with only spit for lube, I also found it a good bit painful.  

I could tell that he had continued talking while this was happening but with my focus on the burning in my ass and the loudness of the video that was playing, I wasn't sure what it was.

While I paused to let my body adjust to what was inside me and not knowing what he had just said, I began to wonder and instinctively sought a reassurance that everything was okay and asked.  "Are you undetectable?" 

"I was", he answered, "but I can't say for sure right now.  Are you on PrEP?"

My eyes opened in a somewhat blank stare toward the mirror in front of me as I tried to contemplate what the words he just said and with the realization that his raw cock was buried inside me, I answered a simple "no" and remained almost frozen.

"I've been on meds and undetectable but with the move things have been messed up and I've been separated from my prescription so I haven't been on them for a while so I can't say for sure whether I am or not and I could be either." He said.  "As soon as I'm back together with my meds, I will be taking them again, but right now I can't really say that I'm undetectable".

I suddenly wasn't sure about anything right then and was a bit scared but we started to talk further in a sincere and realistic manner  With his hands on my waist, mine on his chest and his cock still fully inside my ass, we were locked together both physically and in concerted conversation and thought.  Neither one of us wanted things to stop but he had been off his meds long enough that his status could easily be either way, and while it wouldn't have an effect on him, I genuinely didn't want to become poz.

Neither of us had any condoms and leaving the house to get some would have destroyed the mood, but at the same time, the atmosphere was so totally hot that it was difficult to see it actually end.  I think he could tell that I really didn't want to stop, particularly since I hadn't pulled away from his cock, but at the same time I was quite worried which he could likely tell, particularly since I told him that I was negative and not on PrEP or anything.

He then said that he had pretty good cum-control and could fuck a lot and other play without shooting his load, and that his pre-cum lately has been quite limited so we might be able to play for a while and then stop, but that it was up to me.  He also said that if I was concerned that I could always take some PEP afterward which can keep me safe.

He likely sensed that his words were touching somewhere inside me because I gave a soft moan and my body relaxed on top of his with my eyes softly coming to a close.  I then opened up to him that I have often had fantasies about having sex with somone that was poz and that it often brings me the most intense orgasms, but... 

I stopped speaking at 'but' and my hands began tenderly but nervously moving upon his chest, my mind filled with a feeling of freedom in opening up about the fantasy, and a mixed level of excitement and arousal that I was with someone that was possibly poz.  A chill in the reality of what was already happening and admittedly a fear about what might come came into focus, which I think he noticed..

"Go on" he encouraged, his hands now moving in a comforting manner on all sides of my body.

In a way I felt accepted and that I was with someone that didn't hold any judgement and that I could be safe to confide in. After a small hesitation I continued on, telling him more of my poz fantasizes which led into where my many other fantasies had gone, going into greater and more graphic detail about different scenes such as consensual non-consensual play and how hot it feels to have someone take control and how I would love being violated sexually and otherwise, being forced, and in the process I also told him that I've had fantasies of going all the way, with someone that was poz, but that I was afraid too.  At this point his left hand rose and came to rest on my lips with his right palm stopped moving over my now hard beating heart.

"I have to tell you that listening to you is making me hot baby, intensely hot" he said as he gave a couple probing moves of his loins into mine to emphasize the point, then continued "It really makes you really hot, doesn't it?" to which I closed my eyes and gave an affirming nod of my head.

"We don't have to do anything that you don't want to do" he continue "and I will respect your limits & boundaries, but I would love and be honored to take you to the places you want to go and that includes all of your fantasies - and have no doubt that I am fully capable of making it happen. I've had many fantasies too, many similar to yours and I would love to go there together.  We can stop if you want to, or we can fuck if you want and I can fuck and pull out before I cum - if you want me to" he said.

I leaned forward & down until we came to rest chest to chest as I contemplated his words and in the arms of his warm embrace, his cock slid partially out of my ass.  I gave a small gasp as the dryness of his cock caused some discomfort which he noticed and quickly countered with a turn of his head and another kiss on my lips.   

It must have been the distraction of the kiss that cause me to miss the move but somehow he now had a handful of Vaseline and was working it around his cock and into my ass.

I moaned into our kiss and my ass to begin moving slowly somewhat hesitantly back and forth almost automatically on his cock and in the process his fingers began working more and more Vaseline into our play.

Noticing that I wasn't making a move to stop anything, he pulled back a bit and continued some conversation "Does rough play really make you hot?"

I answered "yes". 

"It makes me really hot too." he continued, then as if to keep my attention more "Do you want it to happen, I mean to really happen?"

The way he said the words was almost scary but at the same time the thought was admittedly hot too.

Again I answered "yes".

"Now?" he asked.

I hesitated while looking at him, knowing what he was asking and that he was serious but at the same time not really knowing, particularly how far he might actually go - a mixture of fear and arousal now throughout my body.

Seeing that I was on the fence, he took my nipple between his finger and thumb and started to squeeze, softly at first, then progressively harder while watching my expression as I began to melt into his advances.  

Pain has always had an effect on me and in many ways it has been very much like an aphrodisiac when it happens in play.  The pain in my nipple was now reaching a point that my focus was nowhere else but completely with him.  Since I only grimaced and didn't make an effort to get away, I think he knew that he had me where he wanted me and with a final and firm squeeze, he once again asked me...

"Now", this time sounding more like he was giving a statement and not a question and I immediately and quite loudly responded...

"Yes, YES!"

In a very quick move, I was tossed to the bed at his side with my face buried in a pillow and my ass bare and facing up.  A moment later he was on top of me and without saying a word, he buried his cock fully inside my ass.

Our play had allowed my ass to stretch some and the Vaseline made everything quite slippery, but it only moderately eased his sudden entry and my ass was alight with some fire.

I gasp and audibly gave a muffled yelp into the pillow below and sensing that it may be too much, he stopped with his cock impaled inside my ass and asked if I wanted to stop.

I didn't give an immediate answer, mostly because I was in a bit of a shock at everything that was happening and admittedly being in a somewhat confused state about everything, quite possibly enhanced from whatever was in the drink.  Not letting the moment come to a complete stop, he continued the lead with his cock pulling back and then moving forward, slowly at first, then a bit faster, time and time again, becoming more forceful and continually stronger with each plunge.

The physical sensation was overwhelming with the atmosphere of being where I had truly been wanting to go and only fantasized about before, and yet hurtful enough that the pain in my ass was becoming very real.  

As I struggled with my mix of feelings, the tight grasp of his arms enveloping my torso, likely growing stronger due to the endorphins that were permeating throughout his body, made me aware that in the strength aspect, he had the definite advantage and I almost felt weak beneath him..

My body gradually began to move beneath him more and more, though due to a combination of trying to find relief from the growing pain inside my ass, and in the wonder if I would even be able to actually become free if I wanted to. 

I guess that I realized that I could probably say something if I wanted to, but the sensations that I was feeling had me twisted in so many different directions, wanting it to happen but finding it so very difficult too, physically and emotionally - I was in another dimension.

My mind began coming back to focus though and the realization that the cock inside me was in no way assuredly safe came directly to the forefront, along with the fear and reality of what was going on.  As I began to rise to say something though, I felt his body sink firmly onto mine, his cock fully impaled and then as his body gave spasm after deep spasm I realized that his semen was pumping into my body from his, him holding me tighter and moaning and gasping into my ear with each plunge he gave - it was happening.  

I don't know if the tear from my eye was from the intense fear that I was feeling, or if it was from the elation of actually experiencing something that I had fantasized of for so long but it was quickly joined by another tear and many more.

Sensing something was happening, he began holding me warmly, sharing comforting words and making me feel very much loved - which was in turn causing me to feel a level of love too.

It was then that I noticed the clock and how quickly time had passed.  My family would soon be home and I needed to be back there before they arrived because there was no way I could have an excuse for not being home.  I really didn't want to leave so quickly but he very much understood and as I parted, we were both sure that we wanted to be together again, and that we would be.

The afternoon sun was bright in my eyes during the drive home but the feeling of the moistness within my loins of his cum remaining within me was the focus of my attention.  I then started making it a point that I needed to get somewhere in the morning to begin the PEP after-fuck treatment to keep from becoming poz, when another brightness came before my eyes.  It was Thursday and my family was going to be home for the extended weekend, not giving me the option of being able to get out without them knowing something was up.  

As I pulled in the driveway I didn't know what I was going to do, then looking at the time it had become, I began to realize what I was going to do - nothing.  The risk of what may have just happened was high but knowing what would happen at home if my family would find out what I had just done was certain and it placed me in an impossible position.  PEP wasn't going to be an option and whatever was going to come was going to be a matter of fate and I didn't know what it was going to be.  I was afraid.  Deep inside though I was also aroused, deeply aroused.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7