What type of cocksucker are you?

Reble

Cocksucker Type  

228 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of cocksucker are you?

• Masculine Cocksucker. I'm going to suck your cock, but I'm not your bitch
    • Faggot - Will suck any cock, love to get talked down to, as long as there is cock
    • Sissy - Submissive and compliant and will do anything I'm told to do

I'm definitely a sissy.  I love having a hard cock in my mouth as often as I can manage.  I'm fantasizing about a black male dropping by to feed me cum on a regular basis. 

On the other hand, I'll suck cock as I can get it.  Show me your hard cock, sit back and wait to shoot your load into my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm the type of cocksucker that forgets my own needs, and totally wants to please the man I'm sucking. His cock is my most important cock in the world! I kiss it, suck it taste it and continuously move my tongue over it, and, at intervals, his balls. Everything about his cock I crave, until he shoots his cum into my mouth. I taste, savor, and swallow every exquisite drop!. No part of his ejaculation escapes my mouth and tongue. How I love his taste! That is the type of cocksucker that I am!

• Like 1

Masculine cock sucker here, no one would ever suspect how much I love cock and cum. When I'm on my knees holding a cock in my hand getting ready to serve my purpose I have one mission, please the guy I'm sucking. It's all about his pleasure and release. Feed me that delicious load and I'll beg for more. Afterward, I'm back out in public looking like a very str8 married man only difference is I'm craving another delicious mouthful. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm definitely a faggot. On my knees for a cock amd love to be degraded and humiliated. I'll worship a cock amd balls with my mouth, but honestly really love being held and throat fucked like a bitch. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, GAwhoreSub said:

I'm definitely a faggot. On my knees for a cock amd love to be degraded and humiliated. I'll worship a cock amd balls with my mouth, but honestly really love being held and throat fucked like a bitch. 

There's a spot under my desk for a cute faggot whore like you.

• Like 4

I like it almost any way I can get it lol but my preference is immediate and total control- being told to get on my knees, open that mouth and get to work like a good little girl. I have been repeatedly told that my head game is the best ever, i have no gag reflex and I can hold my breath for several minutes so while I possess the skills of deep throating, no hands no teeth, I use my tongue to stimulate the sensitive underside of the dick while it’s balls deep in my throat.

the true key to being a great sucker is to want it and love every minute of it for it’s own sake. That’s why most guys who have had both will tell you that guys are better, because when we do it it’s because we want to.