What type of cocksucker are you?

Reble

Cocksucker Type  

226 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of cocksucker are you?

• Masculine Cocksucker. I'm going to suck your cock, but I'm not your bitch
    • Faggot - Will suck any cock, love to get talked down to, as long as there is cock
    • Sissy - Submissive and compliant and will do anything I'm told to do

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/22/2023 at 2:49 PM, Reble said:

Are you a Masculine CS, a Faggot or a Sissy

Definitely a faggot. I love sucking cock and willing to do it anywhere. Talk down to me, call me names, just makes me hornier for your cock and cum. 

its not always about choice.

when i was young and m2m sex was new, i was more insecure, the world was a more dangerous place and other guys were more prejudiced, always wanting the younger guy to be more fem, so i was adamantly masc. 

now that im older and more sure of myself, society in general is much more tolerant, and guys suddenly think im a butch daddy just because im older, i feel more comfortable exploring my inner faggot. 

25 years ago if u talked down to me id bounce. now, talk down to me an its like "schwing!" rock hard 😜

• Upvote 1

I’m a masculine cocksucker l, but I also love when the guy talks dirty to me. Telling me how good of a cocksucker I am, calling me a slut, a cock slut, or a cock sucking slut.  Even having him tell me how he’s going to use me and make me his bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Honestly my answer to this is: Yes.

I will be masc, bro, fem, sitty, neutral, flirty, quiet, DL, loud whatever.
Just stick it in my mouth and I'll go along with your fantasy as long as I get some sperm.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 3:33 AM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Voted faggot because I do suck any cock. But faggots come in all shapes and sizes. I'm a masculine cock sucking faggot.

Same here.

Sometimes I'll tell him I'm going to suck his cock but I don't want him to talk dirty to me.

Sometimes I'll suck his cock without him asking.

And sometimes I'll wait for him to tell me,verbally or pointing at his cock.

On the survey I claimed “masculine” because I’m primarily top and want my bottoms to get me hard and I’ll talk tough to them!  But, on the other hand, if I’m really fucking turned on by who I had planned to be my bottom, and I want him to fuck me? Well, I’m gonna be a “faggot” for him, letting him know I’m his bitch!