Sean Carey sissy shemale needs cocks to suck

Hi all I am sean carey aka: Seanette I am a sissy feminine closeted CD/shemale and I love to suck COCK and ride cock. Completely body hairless and silky smooth I am also super clean ddf I am in Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY 14150   seanette55 protonmail com  write me I can't host but I will impress and amaze you and Love YOUR COCK. Yes I swallow and love cum yes my asspussy is small clean and tight. Virgin to real cock, COME and Pop my CHERRY.  Bareback just be clean ddf

• 2 months later...

I need COCK really bad I will do anything for some cock.  I will suck it kiss it lick it swallow it lick and suck Your balls Your asshole  eat Your cum drink Your piss  ride Your cock bareback in any position You want. I will gladly allow You to Film anything we do and post it anywhere You like. I will even accept friends of Your's to use my holes I want  to be fucked out totally worn out cum filled and covered in cum (TAKE LOTS OF PICS OF THiS) I am in Tonawanda, NY 14150  closeted married but I LOVE THE COCK   Need COCK  Adore and Submit to the COCK

SeanSissyCarey.jpg

SeanetteSissyCarey.jpg

bdsmlr-11527429-5fKSrqXolV.jpeg

seanetteaddress.jpg.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I need COCK I need COCK NOW HOST ME I WILL DO EVERYTHING and ANYTHING FOR SOME HARD COCK seanette55@protonmai.com  Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY 14150 Near sheridan Park  I am a fantastic cocksucker and always swallow Yes I am gay I am a sissy  faggot I crossdress for attention and cocks.