How big was your 1st cock?

• 1 month later...

Having mucked around cottaging as a late teen my first cock in my ass was from a 17 year old lad -I was by then 23/24 & he was 9/9.5". I thought I wouldn't be able to take him but there was a def attraction & I'm not ashamed to say he had my virgin hole in a public toilet whilst I was stradling the seat he fucked my ass really careful & really well. I still remember him cumming inside me & we met up a few times after that. He went into the army & I've never seen him in all these years but remember always his huge cock & so much cum. I didn't care how it hurt afterwards whilst fucking me it felt right & I felt we were meant to fuck. It just always felt right.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I essentially got groomed by a college guy when I was ~14 (not that I mind) and he was about 7" and decently thick. It hurt a lot the first time he tried to fuck me and I got a dildo to practice with. The one good time we fucked I had gotten ready with the dildo and told him he could go faster- he went full throttle and destroyed me balls deep.

• Like 1

my first was my older brothers and since the guys in my family all have nice sized cocks and his was already full sized, that was  8.5 inches and nicely thick and veiny, with a nice set of balls. his 2 buddies that I started sucking off with him (the same day) were both smaller (about 7 but really thick with huge balls and huge loads and 7.5) ironically because of the thickness, the 7 incher was the hardest one to take when they started fucking me a couple years later (again my brother went first)

btw that first time I didnt even think about it, I just swallowed their loads like it was the most natural thing and they fucking LOVED it. the blowjobs were great from day one as I was a natural born cocksucker and they all said it felt like I actually sucked the cum out of them. plus I loved the taste of cum from the first time. I even started getting my eggs fried with soft yolk so I could cut out the centre, put it in my mouth and squeeze to make the warm yolk burst in my mouth cause it feels like a guy cumming in my mouth. lol it took me about a year to learn how to deepthroat but my mouth was a cock vacuum from before day one.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The first cock I took anally was (by happenstance) almost exactly the same size as my own (which is quite sizeable at just under 8"x6").

Somewhat to my surprise, it was not at all painful, just blissful. I was seriously ready for it by that time.

Over three decades later, I'm still friends with the guy it belongs to.

• Like 1

Very first one wasn't that big prob 6.5 or 7. The second one, that I took the very next day and the one I really count as my first was 9.5 inches thick af and so much pre we didn't need lube. I was 11 and he was my best friend's 21 yo older brother. Use to cum huge loads. 

• Like 1

My first cock ever was a small one, the same size as mine so 4.5 inches. He used me for a year and it was long enough to make me realize I prefer bigger sizes. To me, thickness is more important, but length-wise, 7 is decent, 8-9 is awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...