How big was your 1st cock?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My first one was just average I'd say, probably 5" or so and he did what he wanted so I would say it all went in. I do remember it hurting/burning the entire time. 

Edited by VistaCaBB
  • Like 1

I was a cocksucker for a relatively long time before a regular cum donor convinced me to let him fuck me. I had no idea how to relax and take it so it was unpleasant even though he was on the smaller side. I'd say about 4-5 inches and thinner than average. 

The man who really helped me was older with a long, thick cock. 8 or 9 inches, thick, cut and beautifully formed. He was kind and gentle and really took his time opening my little hole as he bent me over his bed. 

Once my cunt was stretched, and he had straightened out a channel for his long meat, he buried it balls deep and I loved it. I was begging him to fuck me and he happily complied. Hands on my hips and driving his fuckstick in and out of me relentlessly until he bred me deep. 😍

i was both very lucky and unlucky as they spoiled me 😜

first dick i sucked was 8+ i'm guessing, first that fucked me was 7-7.5" 

i eventually got over my bigger is better fixation but the other problem was one guy was black, the other latin. both uncut. to this day i have a bad "i guess white dick is better than no dick" attitude 😜

My first cock was about 5.5-6 .5 inches. Not too thick, but the guy was a terrible fuck. No assplay to get me relaxed.

My second cock was about 7.5 inches and girthy. Way better than my first as this top went slow and played with my tight ass first. But once he was in, I felt like someone had slid a 2 liter of soda in my hole.  Took about 15 minutes to relax enough to where he could slowly fuck me. If i knew or the top had poppers and told me to huff them, knowing what I know now, it would have been an incredible fuck.