Cheating fetish?

Definitely one my favorites. Normally look for attached men when I'm horny. Met lots of married men at hotels. Getting snucked in while someone else is home was also pretty hot since they don't know I'm taking their man in the other room.

Have this fwb who I meet when his gf isn't home and we talk about how he cheats on her with me as we fuck. It makes it so much hotter.

• Piggy 2

• 5 weeks later...

Just found a hidden camera in the bedroom my boyfriend set up while he is out of town. Noticed it shortly after the second guy I had over left. First I was like shit! But I don’t actually give a fuck. I’m a cheating whore & now he has the footage. Wanna have more guys over now…see how many strangers I can fuck around with while my boyfriend is away. He’s leaving again in a couple weeks & I’m gonna invite as many guys over to fuck as I can. 

The more I do it the more I love it. Don’t think twice about it. serial cheater. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:50 PM, norcalpigboy said:

Just found a hidden camera in the bedroom my boyfriend set up while he is out of town. Noticed it shortly after the second guy I had over left. First I was like shit! But I don’t actually give a fuck. I’m a cheating whore & now he has the footage. Wanna have more guys over now…see how many strangers I can fuck around with while my boyfriend is away. He’s leaving again in a couple weeks & I’m gonna invite as many guys over to fuck as I can.

How do you know he isn't getting off on watching you? If he hasn't said anything, odds are he's turned on seeing it.

• Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

There was a time a fully believed cheating to be wrong. Emotionally, it hurts. It causes damage. I've seen that happen. 

While I still feel this to an extent, I've been the guy the man is cheating with, and I fucking love it. It makes me so hard, knowing I'm fulfilling him. 

• Piggy 3

On 3/26/2023 at 10:52 PM, BBPIGBOI9911 said:

Anyone else have a cheating fetish? I love cheating. 

if you’re here to tell me I’m a horrible person, don’t bother, I don’t care lol

Yes, cheated on all my boyfriends with hundreds of guys. Never felt bad about it. I just want dick inside me and idc whose 🙂

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few years back, a friend and his young extremely sexy as fuck bf came for a Christmas visit.  We all had drinks, but my friend drank too much early on and went to bed with his bf.  I was still up sitting by the Christmas tree when my friend's hot young bf came out of the spare bedroom in his underwear with an enormous hard on.  I was immediately horny looking at him right from the start of their visit, so I relished in seeing him ready for action and sucked that beautiful big cock of his for a short while under the Christmas tree and quickly bent over to take his raw tool and got a good load of his steaming hot young cum for Christmas.  Early the next morning my friend's bf came into my bedroom and delivered another into me while his bf slept.

• Like 1