Getting Ready for 1st Bareback... and 1st time...

asaphx

Just looking for some input from experts here...

I plan to lose my anal virginity within next couple of weeks...

Someone I met online (another site) who tells me he is hiv neg and std free...

and states low risks when 2 negs fuck.... little worried...

but sooo horny for 1st cum load in my ass.... can't get it out of my mind...

Guy is above average... and my practice toys are small to med in size only...

worried he may not fit... I do plan to shave and enema before hand...

Any other advice or comments appreciated... tia....

Guest BtmByTheBay

Getting fucked bareback is one of the hottest things I have ever felt (and you'll agree once it happens). you're going to have to assume the risk that he may not be entirely safe (duh, it's unprotected sex, but you should know that going in). I'd say continue to practice with what you can, eat light, clean up thoroughly, and if you haven't shaved before, do so carefully so you're not red and/or broken out during the day of.

As for the event itself... if you haven't before, try using poppers. They'll help relax your ass and open you up, and believe me, once that cock slides into your ass, bareback, and stretches you open, you won't think of anything else but getting filled, getting fucked, and getting bred as that dick throbs inside your hole.

Make sure you are really clean, then your arse can relax. Push down when he enters you. Loosen yourself up with dildo before you go to meet him. Remember though, you are just a cunt for his pleasure, so if it hurts shut up and put up. It's about him, not you!